Author Topic: Jewish prostitude attends iranian pigs dinner to service the other animals  (Read 2288 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I guess she believes in bestiality                       

Prostitude Lynn Gottlieb, founder of the Shomer Shalom peace movement and one of the early forces behind the Jewish Renewal movement in America, was also in attendance.

Gottlieb, who earlier this year became the first American rabbi to go to Iran, said she encouraged religious leaders to push for "face-to-face" talks between Washington and Teheran. But she indirectly challenged Ahmadinejad's views on the Holocaust, saying she "comes from a community that has experienced genocide."

In April, Gottlieb told The Jerusalem Post she was leading a delegation of 21 peace activists to the Islamic Republic on a mission "to humanize the face of Iran, lest we end up with a disaster of global proportions we cannot imagine."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1222017399640&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jewish prostitude attends iranian pigs dinner to service the other animals
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 05:19:01 AM »
mord, she is a dumb person trying to have face-to-face mtgs. with these irrational lunatics.  she sounds like Obama.  from the article:

"It was the capstone on a whirlwind week for the Iranian leader, who on Tuesday told world leaders that Israel was on its way to collapse and could not escape from the "cesspool" of violence "created by itself and supporters."

Why doesn't someone pop him?  Where is the JDL.  The Hyatt Hotel sure sounded like one big nightmare.  I know I wouldn't have enjoyed that at all!  There is no reasoning with a lunatic who should be sedated, permanently.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 05:21:53 AM »
mord, she is a dumb person trying to have face-to-face mtgs. with these irrational lunatics.  she sounds like Obama.  from the article:

"It was the capstone on a whirlwind week for the Iranian leader, who on Tuesday told world leaders that Israel was on its way to collapse and could not escape from the "cesspool" of violence "created by itself and supporters."

Why doesn't someone pop him?  Where is the JDL.  The Hyatt Hotel sure sounded like one big nightmare.  I know I wouldn't have enjoyed that at all!  There is no reasoning with a lunatic who should be sedated, permanently.

Well if anyone is going to eliminate someone they would'nt tell us
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 05:34:55 AM »

Well if anyone is going to eliminate someone they would'nt tell us

i just don't know how this crazy person lives.  NY would have been a good place to do it.  that animal can't go around saying those things.  note, he says and "supporters" of Israel.  see, he wants death to come to all.  somebody's got to do something.  in the words of Barack Hussein Obama, "Iran is a tiny country.  It's not a real threat."  Well, I woke up my b/f the other night after seeing that slimy .... i don't know what to call him, because I was scared.  He said, just like Barack Hussein Obama said, "He's not a threat."  Come on!  Does the FBI watch him or are they understaffed?  it's very frustrating.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 05:37:48 AM »
The State Dept security detail helps guard  but i don'nt think the F.B.I. does much except have a SWAT team on stand by

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 06:04:51 AM »
good Mord.  thank you for alleviating my fears. 

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2008, 06:05:27 AM »
It seems, that the Jewish influence is fading, if it was ever strong at all.

Now even prominent Jews, like Lynn Gottlieb are helping Achmadinedjad to get time in order to build his bomb.  :'(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2008, 06:10:17 AM »
Shalom,

I will not leap to condemn her. I will take the approach that what will resolve the problem will be a very concerted two-pronged approach of diplomacy and firm military threat. The worst case scenario is very bad and it should be averted if at all possible. I sincerely doubt that these talks will make a difference when it comes down to the facts on the ground and national security issues. This is my opinion.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2008, 06:11:06 AM »

Now even prominent Jews, like Lynn Gottlieb are helping Achmadinedjad to get time in order to build his bomb.  :'(

Phesant i never heard of creature Gottleib

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2008, 06:12:21 AM »
Shalom,

I will not leap to condemn her. I will take the approach that what will resolve the problem will be a very concerted two-pronged approach of diplomacy and firm military threat. The worst case scenario is very bad and it should be averted if at all possible. I sincerely doubt that these talks will make a difference when it comes down to the facts on the ground and national security issues. This is my opinion.

muman613

she claims to be a 'Rabbi' thats enough to condemm her

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2008, 06:31:25 AM »

I have looked her up.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Gottlieb.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2008, 06:37:31 AM »
Phesant i never heard of creature Gottleib[/quote]

lol...

i think we need to stand strong and i do not believe and have never felt in my life that being Jewish is irrelevant, less predominant, etc. 

at least we have a friend, Sarah Palin and the McCains.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 07:00:39 AM »

I have looked her up.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/biography/Gottlieb.html
Gottlieb still enjoys her reputation as being a Jewish storyteller
  she sure is :laugh: :laugh: the biggest story is that shes portraying a Rabbi

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2008, 07:02:59 AM »
He he he :D