Author Topic: JEWISH MAN EXPLAINS WHY HE CANNOT SUPPORT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY  (Read 591 times)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
My 85 year old Jewish mother sent me an email today asking me why I want to vote for John McCain this year. I'm 60 years old and have been voting only for Democrats for 40 years. When I cast my first vote in 1968, you had to be 21 to vote. Back then, I was a Vietnam vet and still in the US Army. Here's what I wrote back to her:

Mom,

I've supported the Democrats for 40 years because the Dem party was also the democratic party. This year, those two things have diverged. I hope I'll be able to support the Dem party in the future but with different leadership that respects our commitment to democracy. Leftists have taken control of the party, casting our liberal ideals aside, and they need to go. The only way we can get our party back is to make sure they lose in November.

Loyal Democrats like us who don't support Obama have been told by Donna Brazile to shut up and stay home on election day. No, we won't. She also said that the "new" party doesn't need us, it's long loyal base. If the "new" Democrats succeed under these circumstances, we won't even have a party to go to in the future. We've been put out and have no place to go right now except to McCain.

If you don't like what's going on with the economy, you need to look at the root causes and also where the leading Democrats are getting their money. The Dems are a huge part of the problem, not of the solution. The party you once knew no longer exists. It has been destroyed and rebuilt as the "New Democratic Party" and it bears no resemblance to the old. The reason people in the middle and lower classes are suffering is because their elected representatives have sold out to the corporations that fund them. That's why it was such a huge blow for Obama to reject public financing of his presidential campaign. It was John McCain and Russ Feingold who put together a landmark finance reform bill. Obama pledged to be a part of that effort but reneged.

As I've explained before, the very people who created the mortgage crisis that resulted in this economy being what it is are the same ones financing Obama. The same bank that gouges the middle class with usurious credit card rates funds Biden. Biden also voted for the bankruptcy reform bill that now ties middle class debtors to their creditors for life.

You don't like the unemployment rate, the economy or the home foreclosure rate? Don't blame Bush for that because he had nothing to do with it. Blame the Democrats who are funded by big banks, real estate, and insurance firms. Blame the Democrats who voted for the bill that killed the 1933 Act that would have prevented what we saw happen to the housing industry last year and this year. Blame Bill Clinton for signing that finance reform measure in 1999. You can also blame Bill Clinton for the media mergers that happened on his watch that were made possible by changing the FCC's media ownership rules. The result was a massive amount of mergers that resulted in all media being owned by only 6 huge corporations. All the investigative reporters and all the political cartoonists were fired.

Back in 2003, Donna Brazile said she might have to destroy the Democratic party in order to create a new party. That's exactly what she did. Brazile is a far left extremist and the far left has no use for Jews or Israel. The CEO of the DNCConvention is Leah Daughtry, a pastor who is an avid proponent of Cone's Black Liberation Theology and also of reparations. That theology is racist, anti-white, pro-Africa, anti-American, and anti-Israel. Is that what you want to support? Daughtry's family friend is Alexis Hermann, the co-chair of the RBC that took delegates away from Hillary so that Obama could win the nomination, despite the fact that Hillary won more votes.

Would you like to join all the racists, anti-Semites, and terrorists that support Obama? Would you like to join the Nation of Islam and the New Black Panther party in supporting him? How about Hamas and Hezbollah? How about Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, and Ahmadinejad? How about American terrorist William Ayers? Convicted felon Tony Rezko? They are all on Obama's team, all endorse and support him. Obama is being asked by the FEC to give up $30,000 raised for his campaign by Palestinians in Gaza.

Do you really want to be a part of the party that helped make the people you show so much concern about miserable? We never would have had this lousy economy if it weren't for the votes cast in 1999 by Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Joseph Biden, John Edwards--the very Democrats who support Obama.

Look at cause and effect:

The Cause:

Finance Reform Act of 1999 (bank deregulation) made it possible for the Mortgage Crisis of 2007.
Mortgage Crisis led to sharply lower interest rates.
Lower rates led to a weaker dollar.

The Effects:

The weaker dollar led to higher oil prices.
Expensive oil led to higher fuel prices, higher gas prices, higher transportation costs for trucking and air, higher food prices, and higher inflation. Consumer dollars buy less which hurts businesses which in turn means lower GDP.

If the Democrats had stood up for the people they're supposed to represent in 1999, none of this would have happened. If they had stood up to the banking reform lobbyists, things would be a lot better today. If Democrats had stood up against the media lobbyists, media consolidation would never have happened. If the media hadn't been biased in 2000, Gore would be president today and we never would have had an Iraq war.

You don't like how things are? Then please blame those who made this reality possible. Don't continue to support those who had a hand in making things worse than they needed to be. Don't be a party to the ruination of the party. Please don't continue to support the people who think everyone but Americans are more important.

Joe Biden wants to give $15 billion to Pakistan and $1 billion to Georgia. He's a proponent of Obama's Global Poverty Tax bill that would give $1 trillion over 12 years to the UN, a tax that would be above and beyond the foreign aid we're already giving. We would have no say in how the money is spent so a lot of it would end up in the hands of our and Israel's enemies. Keep in mind that about 22 Muslim countries are represented at the UN and the US only gets one vote.

During the primaries, Obama gave over $800,000 to ACORN, a far left group implicated in vote fraud in many states.*American Thinker Blog: Obama Campaign Finance Shenanigans

Democrats in Congress tried to sneak millions of dollars in funding to ACORN and La Raza in February as part of the economic stimulus bill but thank goodness, the Republicans stopped them. See video and transcript here:*Captain's Quarters

Yep, they wanted taxpayers to fund a leftist group that commits voter fraud:
Local News | Felony charges filed against 7 in state's biggest case of voter-registration fraud | Seattle Times Newspaper

ACORN was accused of fraud in 2004 in Ohio, Florida, Minnesota, North Carolina and Virginia, and in 2003 in Missouri.

This is no longer the party of Kennedy, Camelot, and the Peace Corps or the party of Johnson who signed the 1964 Civil Rights Act. It is now become the party of the globalists, the corporatists, those who would betray the trust and the will of the people to achieve their desire for power.

The American people want things to change from the way they've been so they voted for a majority of Democrats in the 2006 mid-term election but they didn't get the changes they sought. Nancy Pelosi stood in the way of change and she'll do it again. The Dems did nothing to hinder any perceived abuse of power by the Bush administration. Obama even voted for immunity for the telecoms that were in violation of customer privacy provisions in violation of the promise he gave to filibuster the bill. Hillary voted against that bill. We expected the Democrats to protect our rights but they were complicit in destroying them. They don't mind trampling the Constitution and FISA.

As for the people Obama surrounds himself with, nearly all of them are anti-Israel, as was Obama prior to his effort to become a US Senator. Obama was a member of an anti-Israel church for 20 years and friends with pro-Palestinians Rashid Khalidi and Edward Said. Democrats have been steadily losing Jewish support over the years. GOP support among Jews was at 11% in 1994 and will be about 30% or so this year as the DNC has trended left.*israelinsider: Views: Will America's Jews pick the next president?

The Democratic party has become horribly undemocratic, as we've seen from Hillary's treatment during the primaries. They altered the rules and the primary calendar in an effort to defeat her and nominate Obama. The caucuses were fraught with vote fraud that's well documented.*CaucusAnalysis: INTRODUCTION

Here's a clip that shows some of what happened but it's just one of a set that can be found here:*HillBuzz

Watch the description of intimidation as told by a black woman who witnessed it (starting at 3:54):

YouTube - We Will Not Be Silenced - Part 3 

I want this current aberration of the DNC destroyed utterly by the election of John McCain as the 44th president. Howard Dean, Donna Brazile, Leah Daughtry, and Alexis Hermann need to go. Only a humiliating defeat will cause that to happen so we can reclaim the party and its liberal ideals. Democrats need to eschew the lobbyists, the corporatists, and the globalists that want to profit at the expense of America's once great middle class.

Love,
Ron

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discussion/showthread.php?t=25208

One has to hope that there are more Rons out there who feel this way about the Democratic party.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 07:00:21 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: JEWISH MAN EXPLAINS WHY HE CANNOT SUPPORT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »
I hope a lot of Jews wake up over the black-worshippers who run the Democratic party and leave that snakepit for good.