Author Topic: Famous convert to Islam... what are the reasons?!  (Read 10312 times)

Offline Abraham_Fr

• New JTFer
Famous convert to Islam... what are the reasons?!
« on: August 25, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »
Hello,

First of all excuse my bad English "if it is", because i am a Frenchman  ;)

I was surfing the net, and while searching on google i found this subject on this forum:
"Yusef Islam aka Cat Stevens and the spiritual death which islam causes"

I take a moment and i think... why do these people choose to convert to Islam ?! is there any reasons...
I don't imagine many of our famous peoples convert for nothing! There must be strong reasons for that  :-\

Exemples of famous converted Muslim: Ice Cube, Busta Rhyme, Frank Ribery (Football Player), Thierry henry (Football Player), Anelka (Football Player), Cat Steven, Mike Tyson, Mohamed Ali, Dave Chapelle ...

So what do you think?  :o

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
Re: Famous convert to Islam... what are the reasons?!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 12:10:15 PM »
a conversion to islam is life selling your soul to the devil, it makes no sense to i either  ???
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 12:26:07 PM »
I suppose to certain people the idea that everything bad that happens is all the fault of the Jews and the infidels, must be appealing. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 12:26:55 PM »
Also, any religion that allows wife beating would definitely appeal to low lifes. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 01:09:16 PM »
Hello,

I was surfing the net, and while searching on google i found this subject on this forum:

I take a moment and i think... why do these people choose to convert to Islam ?! is there any reasons...
I don't imagine many of our famous peoples convert for nothing! There must be strong reasons for that  :-\

Exemples of famous converted Muslim: Ice Cube, Busta Rhyme, Frank Ribery (Football Player), Thierry henry (Football Player), Anelka (Football Player), Cat Steven, Mike Tyson, Mohamed Ali, Dave Chapelle ...

[/quote

These Stars have converted to a death and destruction cult...so what do you think? 

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 01:12:46 PM »
Also, any religion that allows wife beating would definitely appeal to low lifes. 

Is it OK if she likes it.   ::)
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 01:14:34 PM »

Lisa..and the honor killings too.

Shalom from Dox    :)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 01:41:53 PM »
I didn't know Henry is a Muslim are you sure about it ? I seriously doubt it.

Most of your examples, namely- Ice Cube, Busta Rhyme, Anelka, Mike Tyson, Mohamed Ali, Dave Chapelle, are black rappers and black sport stars who resent the western culture hence joining the arch enemy of it makes sense to them.

Ribery is a moronic football player who grew up in Marseilles among the Muslim and he intermarried with a Muslim arab wife.

Cat Stevens - I think he is evil crazy man who switched from one extreme to another.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 09:09:09 PM »
I didn't know Henry is a Muslim are you sure about it ? I seriously doubt it.

Most of your examples, namely- Ice Cube, Busta Rhyme, Anelka, Mike Tyson, Mohamed Ali, Dave Chapelle, are black rappers and black sport stars who resent the western culture hence joining the arch enemy of it makes sense to them.

Ribery is a moronic football player who grew up in Marseilles among the Muslim and he intermarried with a Muslim arab wife.

Cat Stevens - I think he is evil crazy man who switched from one extreme to another.

Thanks for the correction Zelhar,
     I would hate to think that all those people are converts... even though the French footballers are not a surprise!

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 10:04:50 PM »
a conversion to islam is life selling your soul to the devil, it makes no sense to i either  ???

Why would anyone want to convert to Islam? It's sickening.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mainestategop

• Junior JTFer
  • Maine: The way communism should be
    • mainestategop
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 04:21:17 PM »
Because the church is no longer relevant, largely because the preachers are all Rinos, Womyn ministers, commies, and people in it for cash and because Christianity is no longer radical or doing anything useful. Just watch TBN and take a look yourself! Its sad! VERY VERY SAD!

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 06:50:50 PM »
Because the church is no longer relevant, largely because the preachers are all Rinos, Womyn ministers, commies, and people in it for cash and because Christianity is no longer radical or doing anything useful. Just watch TBN and take a look yourself! Its sad! VERY VERY SAD!

I would question your statement Maine.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2008, 10:48:34 PM »
since when is rappers stars?

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2008, 03:30:06 AM »

Has a lot of merit.  And especially the black churches, if obama's jeremiah wright church is any example.  maybe also because of the disgustingly obscene lack of morals in pop culture.  perhaps they are looking for an organized belief system which has strict rules regulating behavior- because by doing so they are 'rebelling' in a manner.  just some suggestions.  They also may be attracted to it because it is a "darker" religion in terms of most of the followers being brown or black-skinned, and by joining them they are joining a huge group of people.  They may be looking to join a religion and see that one as most appropriate to themselves based on skin color.  They look around at the various religions of the world and think islam is a major religion, and wasn't the religion of the country (US) which enslaved their ancestors (disregarding the fact that Christians fought against slavery and discrimination), so they subscribe to the alternative major religion, islam.

they may also just 'convert to islam' to become a news item and not actually follow through with the belief (all kinds of hollyweird people jump on to random religions/cults: scientology, for example.  And what is the ancient whore madonna doing?)  I mostly doubt the sincerity of these famous peoples' conversion to islam.
aka Someone Else

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2008, 02:47:03 PM »
  He almiost drowned in California and asked G-d to save him....however after he was saved he somehow decided that it was allah and not G-d who saved him, and has produced no music or anything of value since then..on the bright side he is on the US no fly list...... :::D

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 03:10:18 AM »
It is even sick to read this.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2009, 12:08:58 PM »
Michael Jackson also converted.  Look at the misguided life he has had.

I think people are searching for something that gives them peace and makes them happy.  Undoubtedly they have made the wrong choice in Islam.

We all must pay dearly for the wrong choices in our lives.  We are given free will, but have to live with the consequences of wrong choices.

The celebs don't realize the violence Islam represents, they see only the facade of peace, and its enticing.  Having money does not make you happy or give you a clear mind.  It actually allows you to be lax in principles and the ability to be able to fail and try something else when you have the funds to do it.

Those who struggle to achieve and stay on the right course are rewarded!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 12:28:27 PM »
This list confirmes only my believe, that converts to this cult are totally nuts.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »
Thierry henry is not Muslim he is Catholic but is  not really a religious person
They were rumors of him being muslim but no actual proof of this
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 12:53:34 PM by Americanhero »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2009, 01:49:05 PM »
Hello,

It has its own culture which one may like.. Putting their views on israel aside, muslims are a bunch of guys, they "don't like" partying.. they "don't like" pubs.. And I don't know about arabs.. But generally, british muslims for example, don't screw each other over. They are straight-forward.  I was friends with a bunch of them when I was living in an area with them. Sure, we argued politics.  I wanted the arabs out, he wanted israel to disappear or be sent into space(he said that when I stumped him by suggesting transfer and asking - if israel wants to survive, what do you suggest it does? (he knew that the arabs don't want it there and was honest about it, nothing to do with moderates).  That's another thing about them. They are very politicized.. most people aren't. So there are things to talk about with them, debate things..  They talk about their religion alot with each other.  Try to convert others to it, so that was something to debate with them. They don't like the word 'debate'(because their quran translation says do not debate with the people of the book'),  they would say discuss, invite to islam, whatever.  islam gives them a set vocabulary that is clear.  They don't have much to say to women, so women weren't around in our discussions. In that year or two I was with them most of the time, except when they went to the mosque. I found them very easy to get along with, in contrast to pretty much everybody else.   They were very very muslim though , and narrow in their interests.  I really liked them, we got along very well.  I hung onto a regular gentile (not muslim) friend from that time, but not any of the muslim ones, I didn't reciprocate contact.  Though I don't really ever keep more than one or two friends anyway.

looking at TV with christians singing, it wouldn't -naturally- appeal to most guys. or talk of LOVE..

islam seems more testosterone friendly. maybe that's why it attracts those guys.

fact is , in the west, you can get in the right crowd by choosing your activity..  But you want to know why people become muslim, that's the main reason why they stay muslim and a big reason why they are attracted into it.

those are big factors for guys anyway .
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 01:55:59 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2009, 10:07:02 AM »
I think people lives are empty even with money.  They are searching for an uplifting faith or religion that they think represents peace, tranquility or obedience.  They see these muslims praying bent over on the ground and feel this kind of faith and justification must be rewarding or inspiring.

Michael Jackson was abused as a child, and also grew up very unhappy.  I feel for them, but they are so misguided in accepting Islam and giving up the real Prince of Peace who would save them, and give them eternal life.

I did some research, and JTF may or may not want to print this, but is is from The Koran, Translated by J.M. Rodwell, Dover Books, and displays why Islam is an apostate religion, and not a religion of peace. Anyway I can pass this along to Chaim and staff if its not printed.

Sura IX- Immunity And when the sacred months are passed, kill those who join other Gods with God wherever ye shall find them; and seize them besiege them, and lay wait for them with every kind of ambush: but if they shall convert, and observe prayer, and pay the obligatory alms, then let them go their way, for God is gracious and merciful.

Would anyone who reads this scripture be alarmed and think this is the religion of peace and compassion?????

Sura XLVII- Muhammad  In the name of God, the compassionate, the Merciful.

Whoso believe not, and prevent others from the way of God-their works will He cause to miscarry.  But whoso believe, and do things that are right and believe in what hath been sent down to Muhammad-for it is the truth from their Lord-their sins will be cancel, and dispose their hearts aright.

This is because the infidels followed vanity, while those who believe, followed the truth from their Lord. Thus to men doth God set forth their likenesses.

When ye encounter the infidels, strike off their heads till ye have made a great slaughter among them, and of the rest make fast the fetters.

I have challenged many muslims on Daniel Pipes web site with these words, and they have printed them. Several people also say Muhammad is a pedifile and marries young 9 year old girls.   

Then I gave them Matthew 5: 43   You have heard that it was said, Love your neighbor and hate your enemy. But I tell you:  love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. Love your enemies do good to them.  This is truth, love, and compassion, the Real God speaking to us.

When I compare scriptures, I don't get answers back.  All they keep saying is Islam is a peaceful religion, Allah loves nature, flowers, birds, praying 10 times a day, but they can't justify the horrendous scriptures.

I have had several Muhammads calling me sister, and telling me to open my eyes and not be so critical of Islam,one was even an accountant and gave me his email address, if I needed an accountant,  but I will not be deterred in standing strong for Christianity.  Never, No Way.  Daniel Pipes encourages strong discussions, and I have been responding to by many Muslims.  I know their goals and their serpents tongues.   We have got to combat them with scriptures and proving what Islam is.

JTF is really doing a great service to get the truth out there!  Thankyou

Offline ebode

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 03:43:46 AM »
It's also funny that many of those fellows live lifestyles that wouldn't sit well if they were to be living anywhere in the mid east.  Maybe not only are they trying to get attention or find an identity, but perhaps Islam is trying to attract even more with these "lighning rods".
"History may not repeat itself, but it sure does rhyme"
-Mark Twain(?)