Is it justified to curse Idi Amin

Yes he was an evil quranimal
16 (94.1%)
No
0 (0%)
Else
1 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is it justified to curse the former Muslim dictator of Uganda Idi Amin?  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is it justified to curse the former Muslim dictator of Uganda Idi Amin?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Is it justified to curse the former Muslim dictator of Uganda Idi Amin?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:02:59 PM »
I voted yes, because Christians and Jews suffered under his wicked hand. Plus he was a cleptocrate :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 03:13:50 PM »
HELL YES it's okay to curse him! During Entebbe instead of helping the real victims the Jewish passengers, he helps the sand apes! >:( May he roast in hell! >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »
Yes he was also a cannibal
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 03:20:08 PM »

This Muslims seem to miss no insanity and crime. I have heard that he had crocs too. Sadly they don't ate him, like this Indian sheikh this week.

I mean he was a big morsel and would have been saved a whole croc-family from starving ;D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 03:22:09 PM by Pheasant »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 03:22:53 PM »

This Muslims seem to miss no insanity and crime. I have heard that he had crocs too. Sadly they don't ate him, like this Indian sheikh this week.

I mean he was a big morsel and would have been saved a whole croc-family from starving ;D
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 03:27:38 PM »
Good article on the African cannibal                  http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/08/16/amin.obituary/index.html

Idi Amin: 'Butcher of Uganda'
Saturday, August 16, 2003 Posted: 10:17 AM EDT (1417 GMT)

Amin was one of Africa's most notorious dictators.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Story Tools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELATED
 • Ugandan dictator Idi Amin dies

• Idi Amin: 'Butcher of Uganda'
• Amin death turns focus on tyrants 

IDI AMIN
•  Born in Koboko, West Nile Province, Uganda, 1925
•  Raised by his single mother
•  President of Uganda, 1971-79
•  Took office in 1971 military coup
•  Ousted in 1979 military coup

JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia -- A former heavyweight boxer who had been a British colonial army sergeant, Idi Amin exuded power during his years in Uganda.

He served in the British colonial King's African Rifles and saw action in World War II in Burma.

After joining the Ugandan army in 1962 when the colony gained independence from Britain, he quickly rose up the ranks to commander of the armed forces in 1966.

In a military coup in 1971, Amin ousted Ugandan leader Milton Obote and seized power.

He declared himself president and began a reign seen as one of the bloodiest in African history -- earning Amin the nickname "Butcher of Uganda." The 250-pound dictator preferred to call himself Dada, or "Big Daddy."

In 1972, Amin plunged his East African nation into economic chaos by expelling tens of thousands of Asians who had controlled the country's economy.

And during his eight-year rule, Ugandans were gripped in a climate of fear as an estimated 500,000 people disappeared or were killed.

Amin garnered a fearsome reputation as a sadistic leader surrounded by death; he was even reported to be a cannibal.

Bodies were dumped into the River Nile because there were insufficient graves. At one point, so many bodies were fed to crocodiles that remains sometimes blocked intake ducts at the country's hydroelectric plant at Jinja, AP said.

"Even Amin does not know how many people he has ordered to be executed ... The country is littered with bodies," said Henry Kyemba, Amin's longtime friend and a former health minister, when he defected to Britain in 1977.

He praised Hitler and said the German dictator "was right to burn six million Jews." He bizarrely offered to be king of Scotland if asked.

Amin challenged his neighbor and frequent critic, Tanzanian President Julius Nyerere, to a boxing match, according to The Associated Press, and wished Richard Nixon "a speedy recovery" from Watergate.

His political downfall came in 1979, when Tanzanian troops and Ugandan dissidents stormed his palace in Kampala, overthrowing the government.

Amin went into exile in Saudi Arabia, where his friendship with King Faisal helped ease the way for a quiet retirement.

His family asked Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni to allow Amin to return home, David Kibirige of Ugandan newspaper The Monitor told CNN.

However, the Ugandan government said Amin would still face arrest and have to answer for his crimes.

A member of the Amin family said he was to be buried Saturday afternoon in Saudi Arabia, Ugandan journalist Odoobo Bichachi told CNN.

Shortly after his health failed, Uganda's government rebuffed his family's request to allow him to be buried in his homeland, according to his relatives. A family burial site had been reserved for him in his former hometown of Arua.

I wonder if obama ever feasted on a human :::D :::D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 03:29:55 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 03:34:09 PM »
He killed so much people (over 500 000), that he was unable to bury them and he praised Hitler for murdering the Jews. And he ate human bodies.

This was a real quranimal. I have nothing to add.

The Jews and Christians must suffered like hell under his wicked hands. It sounds not like a human, but like a demon right out of hell.  :'(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 03:36:04 PM »
He killed so much people (over 500 000), that he was unable to bury them and he praised Hitler for murdering the Jews. And he ate human bodies.

This was a real quranimal. I have nothing to add.

The Jews and Christians must suffered like hell under his wicked hands. It sounds not like a human, but like a demon right out of hell.  :'(
Yes he was a demon from hell

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 03:36:28 PM »
Look the Wahabi beasts loved him for what he has done. He was a close friend to King Faisal.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 03:37:55 PM »
Look the Wahabi beasts loved him for what he has done. He was a close friend to King Faisal.
I wonder how Bush's father could be a friend of this wahabi

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 03:41:04 PM »

Althrough many of you won't agree, but I consider Wahabi quranimals the most dangerous. Achmadinedschad is without doubt evil, but Wahabi muslims are really demons.

This will be a spot of bother for eternity on Bush's vest.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 03:43:54 PM »

Althrough many of you won't agree, but I consider Wahabi quranimals the most dangerous. Achmadinedschad is without doubt evil, but Wahabi muslims are really demons.

This will be a spot of bother for eternity on Bush's vest.
Yes the wahabis infiltrate western govts

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 04:01:32 PM »
Idi Amin burning in eternal hell....
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 06:29:00 PM »
Why was this even a question?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 06:49:49 PM »
Idi Amin was irredeemably evil

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 06:52:29 PM »
oooohhhh k.   

Whats the next question? is it ok to curse Hitler?

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2008, 08:09:05 PM »
Amin was not a nice man.

anyone see the film "last king of scotland" (i think that was its title...couple years back)

It was all about him, and what a madman he was.  He was as we know quite unsympathetic towards Jews, and in the end of that movie they have a scene all about the incident at entebbe.
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2008, 08:14:34 PM »
Amin was not a nice man.

anyone see the film "last king of scotland" (i think that was its title...couple years back)

It was all about him, and what a madman he was.  He was as we know quite unsympathetic towards Jews, and in the end of that movie they have a scene all about the incident at entebbe.

I saw that movie

Forest Whitaker stars in an Oscar- and Golden Globe-winning role as brutal Ugandan dictator Idi Amin in this drama. During an African medical mission in the 1970s, Scottish doctor Nicholas Garrigan (James McAvoy) impresses Amin by acting swiftly in a crisis. Installed as the dictator's personal physician soon thereafter, Garrigan enjoys the perks of his new position, until he begins to become aware of Amin's inhumanity -- and his own complicity.

He used to have war games simulating an invasion of Israel. That would have been worth a few bags of popcorn. The IDF would have turned all of them into crispy critters.  :::D
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 08:35:28 PM by Shamgar »
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2008, 08:21:11 PM »
Pretty good movie actually
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.