Author Topic: I'm so sick of these imbeciles calling Mohammad "the prophet, the prophet."  (Read 4983 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
On the news, on documentaries, in newspapers, etc., they always say "the prophet", "the prophet" when referring to the pedophile pirate. Anybody else sick of it?

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Like calling Obama "the Chosen One". Makes we want to hurl.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Let them first show 1 prophecy that he has ever made in the quron, just one. If anyone calls him a prophet, including muslims, challenge them to show just 1 prophecy, even a false one, it doesn't matter- just 1.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Shamgar that's a great vomit smiley, I'm saving it. lol

I hate it when reporters call Mohammed a prophet too.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
Let them first show 1 prophecy that he has ever made in the quron, just one. If anyone calls him a prophet, including muslims, challenge them to show just 1 prophecy, even a false one, it doesn't matter- just 1.

Great point Tzvi!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer

I wish they'd follow Jerry Falwell's explanation that he was in fact a terrorist!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

I wish they'd follow Jerry Falwell's explanation that he was in fact a terrorist!

I didn't always agree with everything Falwell said but he must have been saying a lot right the way the left hated him so much.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim

I didn't always agree with everything Falwell said but he must have been saying a lot right the way the left hated him so much.
getting back on topic, mouhammed was a rapist, and child molestor, if thats a prophet to islam what would be a cannibal to them ?
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

getting back on topic, mouhammed was a rapist, and child molestor, if thats a prophet to islam what would be a cannibal to them ?

Leftists consider cannibalism to be a valid indigenous practice and would only be evil if white people did it.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
raping, stealing, torturing, killing fathers in front of their children.....was there anyone worse in history?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
raping, stealing, torturing, killing fathers in front of their children.....was there anyone worse in history?

Hitler

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
I'm inclined to say that Muhammad ys"v sr"y was even worse than Hitler ys"v sr"y.

As horrific as Hitler was, he never claimed that God told him to do his evil deeds. Muhammad attributed everything (pedophilia, incest, rape, genocide, mass murder, slavery) to a deity. And Islam is also inherently anti-Semitic. Muhammad was far worse than Hitler. We succeeded in defeating Nazism and now people who adhere to that sick ideology are just a marginal fringe group. Can you say the same thing about Islam? I don't think so.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

MOHAMMUD

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
On the news, on documentaries, in newspapers, etc., they always say "the prophet", "the prophet" when referring to the pedophile pirate. Anybody else sick of it?

Hi, I am sick of it too...Mohamed was the Islamic version of Hitler. I am sick of Muslims period and now one is trying to get into our White House!
Try and Google Ancient Islamic art...there should be some pictures of women being hung by hooks and other pictures of women burning on sticks.
Mohamed dictated to his scribes numerous ways of torturing women and he had them put this in the koran.
Islam has to go!

Shalom from Dox   

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
The new religion in America is worshipping Arabs.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

CF, what kind of Americans would do this?

Shalom from Dox     

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

MOHAMMUD

Excellent description of Mohamed   O0

Shalom from Dox 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member

Shalom from Dox     

Really self-hating ones. Americans are about to elect the first Arab president if he isn't stopped.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom from Dox     

Really self-hating ones. Americans are about to elect the first Arab president if he isn't stopped.

Shalom Ruby ...these Americans have become delusional. They are completely ignorant about Islam and it's plan to take over.   :(

Shalom from Dox