Author Topic: Auschwitz liberation by Russian Army  (Read 5486 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Auschwitz liberation by Russian Army
« on: August 24, 2008, 03:31:59 AM »

Russian soldiers had stoped Hitler, not Stalin.
Stalin and the communists were evil, but not the Russian nation.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 06:37:51 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Auschwitz liberation by Russian Army
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 04:36:46 AM »

Stalin and the communist were evil, but not the Russian nation.

It's equivalent to saying Americans entered world war II to save Jews, no one entered world war II to save Jews, but innocent people died trying to protect them. It was a war against opposing ideaology, you know the Russians worked with Nazi Germany on the invasion of Poland? Later they became enemies.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 05:01:30 AM »
We do not support communist Russia/ Yugoslavia who were ruled by foreigners.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 06:30:28 AM »

It's equivalent to saying Americans entered world war II to save Jews, no one entered world war II to save Jews, but innocent people died trying to protect them. It was a war against opposing ideaology, you know the Russians worked with Nazi Germany on the invasion of Poland? Later they became enemies.
Really???
Hitler was funded by G.W.BUSH's grandpa....
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 06:36:32 AM »

The US was using Nazis to spy on the Soviets!
Read my topic about CIA + Nazis!

The US is sabotaging the economical relationship between certain Western countries and the Russian federation. Europe is endangered by the US because of US's anti-Russian policy.

Russia is a Christian and democratic country which should be respected.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 07:19:19 AM »

Really???
That is an accusation I have never heard before. Do you have any supporting evidence documenting it? I would be interested in doing some reading into it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 07:27:55 AM »

Really???
That is an accusation I have never heard before. Do you have any supporting evidence documenting it? I would be interested in doing some reading into it.

I'll open a special thread for that in the Save Europe section...
I think it is credible these people like Prescott Bush were planning a coup d'etat prior to WWII in the USA, to make the USA into a Nazi-model state.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 08:53:24 AM »

So did the Britain too!And later they have become enemies!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 08:55:28 AM »

Really???

I think it is credible these people like Prescott Bush were planning a coup d'etat prior to WWII in the USA, to make the USA into a Nazi-model state.

That's right!Bravo Ambiorix!Did you start topic?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 08:58:56 AM »
If you compare Russian soldiers to the Vermacht- they were saints. By civilized standards the Russian soldiers were too often involved in rape, pillage ,and murder.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
If you compare Russian soldiers to the Vermacht- they were saints. By civilized standards the Russian soldiers were too often involved in rape, pillage ,and murder.

Serb partizan communists were not much different..

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 02:17:27 PM »

Not something i'd be proud to talk about.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 04:15:57 PM »

Not something i'd be proud to talk about.

I can tell you a lot of stories about the savage behavior of Serb communists.
They loved everyboy besides their own.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 04:26:45 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 10:10:04 PM »

The US is sabotaging the economical relationship between certain Western countries and the Russian federation. Europe is endangered by the US because of US's anti-Russian policy.

for how long, putin is seemingly more like a fascist, he hasnt left office, even though he left the presidents office
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2008, 10:12:05 PM »

Really???

they attempted to do it in my hometown, look up these places, camp seigfried ny, look up camp nordland
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2008, 12:20:21 PM »

for how long, putin is seemingly more like a fascist, he hasnt left office, even though he left the presidents office

Thats why they want you to believe.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2008, 08:50:32 PM »

Thats why they want you to believe.
not its not conspiricy with pro fascism, and "social nazism" there are over 4 million in russia who are anti-semitic

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 11:58:31 AM »

1st of all,there isn't such a thing as a serb partizan + communist(i'll explain further as i go),serb were never allowed in to politic life unless they were reliable to kill they'r fellow serbs,or if they were pretend serbs(like ljubomir tadic)
2nd i have heard the same exect words about chetniks so many times m8
My grandfather fought germans and italians in montenegro,one time they told him to execute 5-6 serbs for being chetniks or suspected of being chetniks,he let them all go home,his party "drugovi" wanted to kill him,he fought on kosovo fought albanians,said they were nothing but [censored],they only strong when they go in groups and when they outnumber you 10 to one and would stick a knife in your back any time it serbs them.he said in fact that he never saw chetniks fight against germans but rather against prtizans,tho later on he douthed what the communist said they standed for,
My famili was realy rich,had alot of land in montenegro,one of the best familys there,but they stil joined the partizans becous they tought it ment that everywhat was the same,that all the ppl in yugo were the same,that we should let religion be and all be the same like there was never any religion,my mothers uncle held the position that everybody else was afaraid to hold,he held the germans and got blown,he was educated,a poet,one of the "best"ppl of that time,they picked up his remains peace by peace,and painted they'r windows black,never stoped mourning him,my grandfathers brother(other grandfather,he wasn't a partysand or a chetnik,he is a rly educated man 93 years in him,but in his mind as if he was ever b4 in his life,he knew all the communist heads of yugo later(atleest the serb part)says they were all lousy university droputs,that later burned them,and killed thousands and thousands of educated serbs,and professours,so(partly for this)they could say they finished this and that etc)was in the partisans and was hanged by ustashe
and at the end my grandfather (epilogue) tore up his party membership kard in the party building while "swareing" at his ex-brothers in arms(but my mother renewd it later in fear they wouldn't send him to goli otok)

Don't you every compare ustashe to partisans,while i g8 the communists with every part of my sould(you know who i mean when i say communists)i'm proud of my family with no compromise,my grandmother was two times in a colone to be shot,one by the chetniks,and once by the itailians,was fortunate,and hand family that new ppl(she was carrying mail for the partisans in seacret as a teenage girl)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »
Bother Serb Nikola,

1. Look you must not be ashamed of the fact that one of your relatives was a Partizan. I do not say that every single and individual Partizan was a criminal.
There was never been a holy army.  I believe that there were also good Parizans who naively believed that the communist movement was fighting for unity and justice for all the nations and nationalities of Yugoslavia. Those Serbs thought that the communists were fighting against the occupying forces - which were the Germans. I do not judge those Serb Partizans who did not had committed crimes against civilians and who were heroically fighting the Germans.
As I Serb, I condemn the ideology of communism which was a ideology of our enemies. I condemn the ideology which stands behind the communist Partizan movement.

2. Lets face the truth. We were fooled by a third party to join Partizan units.
We should not have accepted communism in 1945. The Cetnik movement deserved the collective support of the Serbs. It deserved the collective support of the whole Serbian nation. Only the half support of the whole Serbian nation was not enough!

3. Do not defend the communists to much. Most of them received direct instructions from our enemies. The majority of the leaders of the communists party of Yugoslavia were non-Serbs! Many Croatian and Muslim Nazi soldiers were in 1943 converted, by Tito, into Partizans and had gained equal rights and respect as those Serb Partians who were present in the Partizan units since the beginning of the war - in 1941.

4. It is well know that the majority of the Partizan soldiers were Serbs.
Due Serbian support and support coming from the allies they, the communists, managed to become victorious after WW2. The was the defeat for the Serbian nation!

5. Ustase and communists were each others cooperators.
History testifies that!
They were cooperating with each others since their foundations!
The Communist Party of Yugoslavia which was established by the Masonic- Vatican trio Broz/ Kardelj (aka Cardili) and Bakaric (aka Kuperstein) cooperated, during the existence of Royal Yugoslavia, openly and many times with the Croatian fascists (Ustashe). The maingoal of the communists and the Ustashe was to destroy Royal Yugoslavia - which was considered by them as a pro Serbian and pro Orthodox state. The authorities of Royal Yugoslavia had declared these two organisations, due their anti-state activities, as forbidden and terrorist groups! Their members were mostly captured and jailed in Royal Yugoslavia. Remember who killed our king Aleksandar Karadjordjevic – he was a victim of communist and ustashi united powers.

The communist used also primitive methods of murdering just like the Croatian fascists, the Usatshe, did! They both used primitive methods and materials for murdering their victims! Their victims were the Serbs.

How could they have some much in common?
That’s is an important question! They both, the communists and the Ustashe, had received direct instructions from one centre – the Vatican! 
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 01:08:42 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 05:30:24 PM »
ok i just read the first pasus (  :P )  and i never said i was ashamed!quite the ophoset!

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 05:42:08 PM »
read the text more carefuly!I distinct partizans and communists,the communists let the whole freakin albanian aremy go after they decimated that......they let 100k s or ustasha go,but they totaly masacerd the chetniks(rly dislike the negative(negativity of the) term chetnik that was taken from ww1)and i only had a hand full of chetniks in my family,most of them are alittle far of from my closer family
And it was our masonic intelectuals that conviniently survived in ww1 that pushed Aleksandar in makeing yugoslavia,further some say Tito was a polish jew,ither way he certainly wasn't craotian and slovenian,my grandfathe told me that Tito,from who they took the identity died in war long time ago dunno what battle
And it is certain the the Anglosexsons wanted us to be communists bastards,if atomic bombs should have fallen somewhere they should have fallen there.]

The ustashe where just there to kill as many ppl as fast for the "short" time that they had