Author Topic: Russians build in Perm a police R2D2  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Russians build in Perm a police R2D2
« on: August 26, 2008, 02:44:56 PM »
Russians build in Perm a police R2D2

But the Russian citizen don't seem to like it and flee from it at the public presentation  ;D

www.spiegel.de/video/video-28317.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Russians build in Perm a police R2D2
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:50:14 PM »
And the roboter has a lot of quirks  :::D

He answers wrong, scares young mothers, sometimes he don't want to move or is going in the wrong direction. It would be better to give him no gun.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 03:39:58 PM »

He answers wrong, scares young mothers, sometimes he don't want to move or is going in the wrong direction. It would be better to give him no gun.  ;D
;D people are scared of it? Did you see the very big hats the russian police wear ??? ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 03:54:07 PM »

;D people are scared of it? Did you see the very big hats the russian police wear ??? ???

Yes I saw. I think it is fashion there  ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 03:55:55 PM »

Yes I saw. I think it is fashion there  ;D
It's stranger then the robot ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 04:01:04 PM »
Perhaps the engineer was drunk from vodka during programming it.  :)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 04:12:36 PM »
I heard they had to restrain Putin because he wanted to sit on it.  :::D  :-X
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 05:55:58 PM »
I laughed at the part where the woman steered the baby carriage way away from it. lol

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 01:43:41 PM »
He won't take any bribes another big plus. ::) O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2008, 01:48:43 PM »
He won't take any bribes another big plus. ::) O0

;D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2008, 01:56:16 PM »
Some crazy scientist would have designed it during 1970's and kept it hidden. :) 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.