Author Topic: abusive school mates. the victim of continual abuse, and harrasment me..  (Read 25146 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: abusive school mates. the victim of continual abuse, and harrasment me..
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 12:48:46 AM »
My point is that if it was as simple as "stand up to them" don't you think he wouldn't be asking for help here? At least if he gets out of the situation then he can feel immediately safer and it won't really hurt him academically as long as he knows how to study.

Dropping out of school IS NOT an answer to being bullied at school! 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 12:51:25 AM »
My point is that if it was as simple as "stand up to them" don't you think he wouldn't be asking for help here? At least if he gets out of the situation then he can feel immediately safer and it won't really hurt him academically as long as he knows how to study.

It depends on how bad it is. Personally I got death threats. It sounds as if the people he has to be around could be very dangerous too, if they're making jokes about concentration camps. Being in that kind of situation can wear you down spiritually and emotionally and sometimes the things people say can sink in and be internalized, causing lasting damage. The whole point of going to school is to get an education, and in that environment he can't learn. He could always hang out with other Jewish people or other friendly people on his own time in order to have friendships and social contact. He doesn't need this [censored] in his life.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 12:53:56 AM »

It depends on how bad it is. Personally I got death threats. It sounds as if the people he has to be around could be very dangerous too, if they're making jokes about concentration camps. Being in that kind of situation can wear you down spiritually and emotionally and sometimes the things people say can sink in and be internalized, causing lasting damage. The whole point of going to school is to get an education, and in that environment he can't learn. He could always hang out with other Jewish people or other friendly people on his own time in order to have friendships and social contact. He doesn't need this drek in his life.

You were getting Death threats why?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 12:58:06 AM »
I can't recommend attempting to fight back against these guys physically (unless it is self-defense and there is no other option at the moment) under any circumstances. They certainly deserve to get a donkey-whupping, and will get far more than that in the afterlife, but in the here and now, you almost certainly will go down instead of the bullies, particularly if the bullies are members of a "minority" group. That's the way morally relativistic "zero-tolerance" policies for school violence go: they are specifically designed to give school administrations a way not to crack down on true delinquents. While eight-year-old girls are getting expelled for bringing butterknives in their lunch boxes, Mara Salvatrucha and South Side Crips are permitted to strut and roam (and rule) hallways and fields unmolested, backed by the full protection of principals and the ACLU alike.  >:(

You must fight back professionally and legally, Zionistforever. There is no other option. I know it's hard to control your temper when these pigs are attacking you, but it may be very much worth it financially to you someday soon. My advice would be to book an appointment with the principal and perhaps school board at all costs, and let them know on no uncertain terms (with full documentation) what is happening. Tell them that your civil rights are being violated and that without any resolution, that you will seek a legal rectification. If you have a normal school district, that should make them crap their drawers right there. If not--follow through on your threat and cry all the way to the bank.  ;)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 12:59:07 AM »

This one girl had some kind of thing against me but I had no idea why. She just decided that she wanted to kill me.

Other kids surrounded me one day and threatened to push me off the balcony on the second floor, they blocked off all my escape routes and only shouting on my part got them to back off because they realized they wouldn't get to do it anonymously.

There was also a rumor going around that I was a lesbian because I didn't have sex with boys, even though I definitely was not a lesbian, so that could have caused some people to want to murder me.

I don't want this thread to be about me though, let's focus on Zionistforever. I agree with C.F. He should fight back legally. However I also think he should get out of the situation physically before it escalates further and he gets really hurt.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 01:01:08 AM »

This one girl had some kind of thing against me but I had no idea why. She just decided that she wanted to kill me.

Other kids surrounded me one day and threatened to push me off the balcony on the second floor, they blocked off all my escape routes and only shouting on my part got them to back off because they realized they wouldn't get to do it anonymously.

There was also a rumor going around that I was a lesbian because I didn't have sex with boys, even though I definitely was not a lesbian, so that could have caused some people to want to murder me.

I don't want this thread to be about me though, let's focus on Zionistforever. I agree with C.F. He should fight back legally. However I also think he should get out of the situation physically before it escalates further and he gets really hurt.

I am sorry that happened

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 01:05:14 AM »
I am sorry that happened

It's ok now that we're both adults the one girl apologized to me recently when I saw her working at Whataburger. lol I told her it was ok and I forgave her. She had problems of her own. I imagine others also had their own backlash.  ;D

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 01:46:33 AM »

It depends on how bad it is. Personally I got death threats. It sounds as if the people he has to be around could be very dangerous too, if they're making jokes about concentration camps. Being in that kind of situation can wear you down spiritually and emotionally and sometimes the things people say can sink in and be internalized, causing lasting damage. The whole point of going to school is to get an education, and in that environment he can't learn. He could always hang out with other Jewish people or other friendly people on his own time in order to have friendships and social contact. He doesn't need this drek in his life.

Shalom Ruby, I am sorry to hear you went through this. I got slugged by a black girl in College, I honestly did nothing to provoke the attack. I think they may have been jealous of you for some good qualities you have. Anyhow it's a horrible experience.

Shalom from Dox 

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 03:15:04 AM »
I'm so sorry you have to be experiencing this, I hate bullies myself... >:(

The FIRST thought that went through my mind was TALK TO A LAWYER!!!!!!

Sounds like if the school doesn't crack down fast, you have an awfully big civil-rights lawsuit on your hands. Do you wanna get rich?  ;)
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2008, 03:22:48 AM »
Let us know how you're doing again when you can and what you decide to do.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 06:17:22 AM »
Let face it if zionist forever was a fighter he would'nt be picked on even by a group,so now what can he do? see a psyciatrist and tell the psych you're going to flip out if this continues just to have it on record your anger het an axe handle and outside of school hit them and poke them in the head, knee,stomach under the arm  and some other places.The reason i say an axe handel is because you can use both ends in stabbing motion the length to block and you can use either end as a bludgeon
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 06:57:26 AM »
Let face it if zionist forever was a fighter he would'nt be picked on even by a group,so now what can he do? see a psyciatrist and tell the psych you're going to flip out if this continues just to have it on record your anger het an axe handle and outside of school hit them and poke them in the head, knee,stomach under the arm  and some other places.The reason i say an axe handel is because you can use both ends in stabbing motion the length to block and you can use either end as a bludgeon

Yes Mord speaks with wisdom.

You have to do it this way. You will feel a lot of better and you will get your self-confidence and honour back. Pick the most evil of them and try to meet him alone. If you are physical weaker you must have the element of surprise on your side. And don't hesitate if you have decided to do this. You have to be quick.

And please don't kill the guy or disable him. But obviously he deserves a hard punishment.

After this his friends will have respect from you.  :)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 06:59:04 AM by Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 07:00:51 AM »
Did we have any members from New Jersey? Perhaps they could help Zionist forever  ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 07:21:29 AM »
I live in n.y. not far from N.J. but if i beat up little kids i'll get in trouble
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 07:34:34 AM »
Legal action is the only thing I can think of.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 08:18:55 AM »
I live in n.y. not far from N.J. but if i beat up little kids i'll get in trouble

Yes I agree.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 08:26:51 AM »
Legal action is the only thing I can think of.

I remember my childhood very well. At one point the teachers and parents have convinced me really of this "violence is no solution".

I tried it at age 14 one year.  ::)

At this age you are very ashamed if teachers and authorities have to help you. If you are dependent on them. If you are a girl, it is not so bad. But if you are a young man, it is more shamefull than everything.

I agree, that you should not run amok or attack every person who is a little bit evil to you. But such people, like we have here, know no end in their evil deeds, if they don't face raw violence at a certain point. Child can be very evil, imo more than adults.

I remebered very well the moment I fought back and I think today sometimes about it. I feel pure pride.  :)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 08:28:22 AM by Pheasant »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 09:04:25 AM »

It can get taken away and then he could get bludgeoned by it.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 09:13:22 AM »
i have faced adversity my entire life in new jersey, my school mates can only be described as abusive and hate-full. for example almost every day someone takes my yamacha and plays "keep away" with it, guys harrasment with names like 'jewbagel' or 'jewrat'. they make fun of the holocaust, a class mate of mine told me the funniest day of his life was visiting the holocaust memorial in washington D.C people cut me in line almost every day, and claim the back is "israel" help i need help sugestions advice something that will keep me from flipping out one day.

instead of meekly letting them do w/e they do, stand up for yourself.

ZionistForever... are you in college?
  Tell ya what.. When in HS I got the living tar beat out of me.. I didnt know what to do, my mom told me: Go back and kick every one of their a--es one by one, I did, they NEVER bothered me again.  You may have to fight these idiots.. How many lawsuits do you want in your life? It is BETTER to get in a little trouble and fight them, then have to deal with lawsuits.
You need to write EVERY EVENT DOWN. (time and dates) when you will have to show faculty members- b/c you may have to defend yourself..
Go and try to get into self-defense classes.
G-d NEVER called ANY of his children to be walked on, EVER.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 09:14:28 AM »
If you have a cell phone call 911 and tell them you are under attack as the events happen. Once the police show up at the school responding to a 911 call, the school faculty will be very motivated to see that the issues is addressed.

Get these events documented by police reports. You will be a very wealthy young man.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 10:18:47 AM »
This has probably been mentioned already, but you should probably talk to your parents and have them talk to the school. Have your parents tell the school to talk to the parents of the kids that are bullying you. That should be your first step.

You also might want to take up martial arts as a way of defending yourself. They are probably bullying you as a group, if you have to fight,(please try avoid fighting at all costs) try to beat up the toughest kid in the group, if you succeed the others kids will leave you alone.

But the most important thing is to have your parents talk to the school and have the school talk to the bullies parents.

I hope everything works out for you.

Stay safe.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 03:14:54 PM »
I second that. You must avoid fighting these guys unless your life is in immediate danger. You would lose, being so heavily outnumbered, and besides you will be punished more severely than they will because you are Jewish (and you definitely will if they are nonwhite).

You must, perhaps with the help of your parents, have a firm conference with school administration where you mention the possibility of legal action to protect your civil rights. But you must be ready to back up this threat!

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 03:25:59 PM »
i have faced adversity my entire life in new jersey, my school mates can only be described as abusive and hate-full. for example almost every day someone takes my yamacha and plays "keep away" with it, guys harrasment with names like 'jewbagel' or 'jewrat'. they make fun of the holocaust, a class mate of mine told me the funniest day of his life was visiting the holocaust memorial in washington D.C people cut me in line almost every day, and claim the back is "israel" help i need help sugestions advice something that will keep me from flipping out one day.

Is this junior high or high school?
Have you had a meeting with the principal and/or teachers about this yet?
this is junior high, i have tried to tell, but it blew back into my face, one kid told me to stop polluting the air with my jewish smoke ( a reference to creamatoriums at aushwitz, where my grandmother died) i was so pissed i made a fat joke, and they (by they i mean the school administration) say i am as bad as him wtf, he said something i consider a hate crime and i make a comment on his appearence and i am the bully ?
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 03:33:15 PM »
Like I said, schedule a conference with administration ASAP, and be very firm, and make a legal threat to them.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 03:35:04 PM »
Don't drop out of school, bud.   One must stand up to bullies, but it depends on what age level.   At a certain age the bullies become "thugs" and can be very dangerous if you are not skilled in fighting arts or weaponry.  In that case if you are worried your life may be in danger, certainly file reports to the proper authorities, police and/or principal, but in the general sense a bully has to be stood up to.
i aprreciate everyones support for me, but i have tried i have tried to stand up to bullies, a neo nazi entered my school this year he heard i was jewish and he bullied me into letting him cut me, he knew i was a little bit affraid of him ( you would be affraid of a spychopath to) one day i got up the courage, and i looked up his myspace for anything, a weakness, something i could use to my advantage but i turned up nothing. the next day at school the bastard tripped me in the lunch room and i got food all over my clothing, my best friend (moshe) reminded me i should stick up for myself or it will never end, and he reminded me of all the crap this guy had pulled  on me. i thought of the swastikas that were all over his myspace, i was stoked, pissed, determined and i had had the last straw. with food all over my shirt i grabbed him by his collar and said ENOUGH IS ENOUGH STOP THIS IMEDIATLEY I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY MORE OF YOUR ****. he smuggly just laughed in my face and said what are you going to do tell on me, throw your torah at me ? you jews have no back bone thats why the holocaust happened remember. ( this is really bad of me and i have thought over what i said about a thousand times in my head. i really am ashamed of what i said, and i will never repeat it.) i threatened him. he treated me differently afterwards.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif