Author Topic: zootube allows 2 hour film of the Pedophile prophet  (Read 3464 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
zootube allows 2 hour film of the Pedophile prophet
« on: August 27, 2008, 11:12:34 PM »

pedifil

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
Re: zootube allows 2 hour film of the Pedophile prophet
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 12:09:22 AM »
what the f thats prob the only longest video on youtube i have ever seen

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 01:19:35 AM »
I know this film. It is with Anthony Quinn as Hamza.

In Germany a lot of Muzzy missionaries use it as propaganda. Zootube lives up to it's name once again.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 07:03:44 AM »
How did YouTube allow this? i am sure that they must have arranged to have this put on with YouTube's permission beforehand. It would take a long time to upload this and then to have it fail to upload due to its length. Such a long film about a evil, satanic, cruel beast and terrorist. It's discusting. Double standards at the extream!!!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 12:33:11 PM »
I was not aware that we were dhiminised even back in in 1976 :D
I wonder if this was the first investment of the new saudi money made from oil crisis. Btw they made historic errors in firt minute, Heraclius was Roman not "bizantian" emperor, patrarch of Alexandria was only magistrate to the former and Sasanid Persia didn't looked like old Persian empire of Darius and Cirus...  but what you expect from holywood and muslims? ::)

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 01:10:26 PM »
I was not aware that we were dhiminised even back in in 1976 :D
I wonder if this was the first investment of the new saudi money made from oil crisis. Btw they made historic errors in firt minute, Heraclius was Roman not "bizantian" emperor, patrarch of Alexandria was only magistrate to the former and Sasanid Persia didn't looked like old Persian empire of Darius and Cirus...  but what you expect from holywood and muslims? ::)

The one sided Infatuation of the Westerness  with Islam goes a long way back, may be to the days of Richard Burton. And by there are even earlier movies that depicts the classy noble Arabs, for example "The Thief of Bagdad (1924)".

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 01:15:58 PM »
why would the byzantine emperor believe that this moron was a prophet? What did he do that was so great?