Poll

Which religion is worse: self-hating Judeo-Christianity or Islam?

Self-hating Judaism/Christianity
9 (37.5%)
Islam
12 (50%)
Tie
2 (8.3%)
Don't know
1 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Which Religion Is Worse Poll, Part III  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Which Religion Is Worse Poll, Part III
« on: August 28, 2008, 03:18:13 PM »
Everybody,

This is the third poll in this series. Shlomo locked the second one and asked me to change it because I had singled out "self-hating Judaism" (because Chaim tends to talk about it a lot more than Christianity). Shlomo was right; it looked like I was only picking on self-hating Jews. I'm sorry for this and have now broadened my poll to encompass self-hating Christendom as well, which is an equally enormous problem, if not a bigger one (because there are far more Christians in every nation than Jews).

So, without further ado, here is my poll. I think it's pretty self-explanatory. I won't vote but I think that self-hating Judeo-Christianity is worse, because it poisons the thinking of the entire West and it is what facilitates and enables Islam. Also, self-hating Christians and Jews tend to be in positions of power much more than Muslims, in the West.

Examples of self-hating Jews: Schmo "Pruneface" Lieberman, "Rabbi" Michael Lerner, Ehud Smolmert, etc.

Examples of self-hating Christians: "Pastor" Rick Warren, the Presbyterian Church USA (which boycotts Israel and ordains homosexuals), Jimmy Farter, etc.

Chaimfan

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Which Religion Is Worse Poll, Part III
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 03:25:22 PM »
Everybody,

This is the third poll in this series. Shlomo locked the second one and asked me to change it because I had singled out "self-hating Judaism" (because Chaim tends to talk about it a lot more than Christianity). Shlomo was right; it looked like I was only picking on self-hating Jews. I'm sorry for this and have now broadened my poll to encompass self-hating Christendom as well, which is an equally enormous problem, if not a bigger one (because there are far more Christians in every nation than Jews).

So, without further ado, here is my poll. I think it's pretty self-explanatory. I won't vote but I think that self-hating Judeo-Christianity is worse, because it poisons the thinking of the entire West and it is what facilitates and enables Islam. Also, self-hating Christians and Jews tend to be in positions of power much more than Muslims, in the West.

Examples of self-hating Jews: Schmo "Pruneface" Lieberman, "Rabbi" Michael Lerner, Ehud Smolmert, etc.

Examples of self-hating Christians: "Pastor" Rick Warren, the Presbyterian Church USA (which boycotts Israel and ordains homosexuals), Jimmy Farter, etc.

Chaimfan

The 1st one is the cause for the spread of the others IMO. >:(

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »
Self hating Jews are the worst sort.  They do far more damage to the Jewish people than the muslims.  They look after every interest except their own.  They are riddled with guilt, even about living.  They cannot think logically, because they really cannot answer whether the Jewish people have any right to exist at all.  They are so desperate to be accepted and loved by the gentiles that they are either jesters or militantly anti-Israel.  These are the collaborators.  It is they and not the muslims who could one day bring ruin upon the Jewish people, G-d forbid.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 05:23:55 PM »
Self-hating Christians are the worse. They are so twisted, that they justify everything with a Bible they obviously don't know.

I really prefer a honest foe over a sneaking friend/brother in faith.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 05:29:46 PM »
I don't consider Self hating as a religion. They are subverting, undermining society and religion and they are agents if evil.

Still the way I see it the evil is generated by Islam and the self haters embrace it but if we take Islam out of the equation they are pretty useless.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 07:19:49 PM »
if we take Islam out of the equation they are pretty useless.
Nope. If that were the case, they'd just try to destroy us with secularism/humanism then. They are the eternal malcontents, as HaRav Kahane (zt"l) would say.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2008, 08:05:23 PM »
Islam is the worst religion by far. No religion comes close.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:41 PM »
Defenitely Islam. The others haven't tried to kill me yet.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 08:49:18 PM »
Defenitely Islam. The others haven't tried to kill me yet.

They haven't :::D

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 08:51:33 PM »
Somebody HELP!!! I am being stalked across the threads by American Hero!!!

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2008, 08:52:26 PM »
Somebody HELP!!! I am being stalked across the threads by American Hero!!!

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »
   Self-hating Judaism/Christianity is by far the worst. In Europe the big and mighty governments persecuted Jews and tried to destroy our identities but mostly killed off the week and only made us stronger. In the United States, we have the opposite situation. Self hating Jews are covertly destroying us from within. My mis-educating Jews they are succeeding in destroying Jewish souls and making us weaker.
   I don't know if self hating Judaism can be classified as a separate religion, but the few times I did go to non-orthodox congregations I noticed they did not practice Judaism. Whether it is something else or they are just doing it wrong I don't know. It is a combination of both.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2008, 10:08:51 PM »
Shamgar, self-hating Judeo-Christianity is killing us every day. Self-hating Jewish and Christian politicians allow schvartze criminals to run around like crazy and are facilitating the illegal invasion. Don't forget that self-hating Jews have been known to commit murder themselves (the Altalena ship incident in the Israeli civil war of the late 1940s).

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 04:30:01 AM »
There is no such thing as a self hating Jewish or christian religion...it's all interpretation..and what one considers to be self hating is another one's way of looking at self-loving.

Some liberal group of Jews can look at orthodox judaism as a form of self hating Judaism...

I'm not defending reform, reconstructionist, or conservative alternates to Judaism...I'm simply saying for you, CF, not to speak for the those movements if all you know about them is what yo uhave heard from Chaim or from this forum..I dont' think you have that right as a non-Jew to do that just as I dont' have a right to criticize so called self hating Christianity or self-loving christianity.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 04:32:41 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 04:58:42 AM »
I think that the people who claim self-haters to be worth blow things way out of proportion. We live under self-hating governments, still I doubt anyone here think we'd be better off living under a Islamic governments right ?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 05:20:20 AM »
I think that the people who claim self-haters to be worth blow things way out of proportion. We live under self-hating governments, still I doubt anyone here think we'd be better off living under a Islamic governments right ?

Of course you have a point, but imo it is worse if one of us does evil things than a quranimal doing evil things.

A quranimal is directed by it's instincts. It is it's nature to commit crimes. But western selfhaters do their crimes intentionally, althrough they know better.

This is in my oppinion the difference.  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 09:47:38 AM »
it's hands down the islamic govts who are dangerous!! not "self hating" so in so's...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 12:14:37 PM »

Shalom Zelhar, G-d forbid Islam takes over...our football stadiums will turn into public ' blood baths ' under Islamic rule. The spectators would be Muslim and Communist's.

Shalom from Dox   

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 12:19:25 PM »
   Self-hating Judaism/Christianity is by far the worst. In Europe the big and mighty governments persecuted Jews and tried to destroy our identities but mostly killed off the week and only made us stronger. In the United States, we have the opposite situation. Self hating Jews are covertly destroying us from within. My mis-educating Jews they are succeeding in destroying Jewish souls and making us weaker.
   I don't know if self hating Judaism can be classified as a separate religion, but the few times I did go to non-orthodox congregations I noticed they did not practice Judaism. Whether it is something else or they are just doing it wrong I don't know. It is a combination of both.

I TOTALLY agree takebackourtemple, ABSOLUTELY, 100%.. BOTH of these religions HAVE G-d, and when they are OFF, they are SO off it is atrocious, and they can take a whole nation with them, look at America and Israel for ie.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 12:38:09 PM »
I disagree that self-hating Jewish/Christian governments are significantly better than Islamic governments. The difference is that being killed gradually vs. being killed all at once. If there are no Muslims around, the self-haters will find some other enemy to threaten our lives with (blacks, cucaracha Aztlanists, AIDS-carrying homosexuals, etc.) Certainly, I don't think many fetuses would see much benefit in a self-hating Judeo-Christian regime as opposed to a sharia nation, for sure.

Plus, don't forget that self-hating Jewish/Christian regimes can morph into some really evil and nasty states, such as what happened in Germany in the early '30s or the various Marxist "liberation theology" states of Latin America in the past four decades.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 12:40:25 PM »
I disagree that self-hating Jewish/Christian governments are significantly better than Islamic governments. The difference is that being killed gradually vs. being killed all at once. If there are no Muslims around, the self-haters will find some other enemy to threaten our lives with (blacks, cucaracha Aztlanists, AIDS-carrying homosexuals, etc.) Certainly, I don't think many fetuses would see much benefit in a self-hating Judeo-Christian regime as opposed to a sharia nation, for sure.

Plus, don't forget that self-hating Jewish/Christian regimes can morph into some really evil and nasty states, such as what happened in Germany in the early '30s or the various Marxist "liberation theology" states of Latin America in the past four decades.

Very good points.  :)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 12:43:53 PM »
Shalom,

So what is the purpose of knowing this information? What can we do to turn people around so that they return to Hashem? There must be an answer? Judaism doesnt believe that things exist for no reason. What is the goal and how do we acheive it?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 05:04:50 PM »
Shalom,

So what is the purpose of knowing this information? What can we do to turn people around so that they return to Hashem? There must be an answer? Judaism doesnt believe that things exist for no reason. What is the goal and how do we acheive it?

muman613

Shalom Muman, I don't know the reasons, but I do know G-d expects us to fight to save ourselves. Fight is the key word when you have enemies, we fight, kill them or do whatever is necessary to Keep Israel and the United States of America safe for Jews and Gentiles . The world has become very evil and this is scary, but I would rather fight and die, than to give in to Satan ( Muslims & Communists . ) If we fight and lose, at least G-d will take us back for the effort and what was in our hearts. How do we turn people around? We turn people around by loving G-d ....but how can love and serve G-d without getting rid of the evil ? War is the only way to defeat evil ( muslims & communists. ) While war is ugly & cruel we have been left with no other option. In order for there to be good, evil has got to be eliminated first. G-d expects this of us. It is a Mitzvah to destroy evil ...how can we embrace G-d otherwise?

Shalom from Dox   
P.S. Good Shabbos !

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 05:51:34 AM »

I don't think that Nazis and Communist are self-hating Christians, they are anti-religious, well, actually they are quasi-religious ideology.