Author Topic: Israeli girl claims she's of Black / African descent  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Fonzworth

• Full JTFer
  • How in the hell could israel free Kuntar!!!
Israeli girl claims she's of Black / African descent
« on: August 29, 2008, 09:30:10 AM »
Israeli girl claims she's of Black / African descent, even though she's clearly Hebrew.

Don't don't bother sending her a message or a comment. I tried and she blocked my account and deleted my messages.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=112908177

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli girl claims she's of Black / African descent
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:44:39 AM »
typical myspace page of a silly teenager...

She' not claiming anythign about beign black..she's simply acting like a silly teenager who thinks it is cool to present herself the way she's presenting herself...

I say let it be..you deal with your issues in life..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 09:47:28 AM »
If someone says they're black, I believe them. She could be mixed.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:48:59 AM »

I looked at her profile...she's a silly 17 year old teenager typical to myspace teenagers who like to tease guys and think they're cool for smoking cigarettes and dressing up a sexy and stuff.

In Israel they call these types of girls "Frekha"...they aren't really respected, they are bimbos, and are as dumb as a door nail.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »

I looked at her profile...she's a silly 17 year old teenager typical to myspace teenagers who like to tease guys and think they're cool for smoking cigarettes and dressing up a sexy and stuff.

In Israel they call these types of girls "Frekha"...they aren't really respected, they are bimbos, and are as dumb as a door nail.

She has to be a loser if she goes around claiming to be black when she's not. Part of what I was trying to say though is that if some white person told me they were black, even if they had blue eyes, very pale skin, blonde hair, and fine features, I'd tell them they were right, they are black. If you identify with that evil sick culture enough to want to be part of it, you are tainted and might as well be black.

Young black teenagers:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 09:56:44 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 10:06:03 AM »
I think it's absolutely disgusting for a white person to wear cornrows, but this story underscores the extreme double standards:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/education/s/233/233544_teen_segregated_because_of_hair_braids.html

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 10:44:01 AM »
The music that plays during you visiting her page sounds like psychiatric clinic. I thought rap is savagely, but this is over the top.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 10:50:18 AM »
 ;D ;D It sounds a little like circus music played by a drunken band with africans making noise in the background
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 10:50:37 AM »
I think it's absolutely disgusting for a white person to wear cornrows, but this story underscores the extreme double standards:

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/education/s/233/233544_teen_segregated_because_of_hair_braids.html

Extreme double standart! I agree, that this hairstyle is savagely, but Great Britain is a bolschewist dictatorship. There is no freedom of speech and expression. We are drifting in Europe in a bolschweist EUSSR.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 10:51:07 AM »
;D ;D It sounds a little like circus music played by a drunken band with africans making noise in the background

Yes indeed :D ;D He he he

Very very progressive  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 10:53:15 AM »

Extreme double standart! I agree, that this hairstyle is savagely, but Great Britain is a bolschewist dictatorship. There is no freedom of speech and expression. We are drifting in Europe in a bolschweist EUSSR.

I can't understand why one student can wear a hairstyle but another in the same class is punished for wearing an identical one.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 11:19:44 AM »
why do people here care about what some silly teen does on myspace?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »

Imo this discussion is not serious. But sometimes has a little bit fun to be allowed.  ;)

And this music on the website is in fact perhaps not intentionally funny, but funny.  :::D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 11:25:08 AM »

In some ways it's a symptom of a larger problem. Why do people who should know better, who are better, want to identify themselves with evil, disgusting black culture?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 06:02:47 PM »

In some ways it's a symptom of a larger problem. Why do people who should know better, who are better, want to identify themselves with evil, disgusting black culture?

lol, i don't know, and frankly, i don't really care.  Let her put what she wants on her myspace lol.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

I doubt it, there was a Jewish family we lived near and were friends with for many years when I lived in Chicago. The mother was Jewish, father was Catholic, they celebrated both christmas and hannakah and didn't cie rcumsize their son. The mother was Italian Jewish background while the father I think was Italian as well.

I found the girls myspace one day and her profile had a lot of star of david and Israeli flags on it, but in her profile she said she was black/african descent and she's note, she's completely white! I think kids just want to pretend to be something their not because their ashamed of their identity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 08:41:46 PM »
How can she be black? She doesn't even look black maybe Hispanic or something.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 10:51:16 AM »
It's clearly rascist against the poor natives... but I won't fight over such stupid thing like afro haircut  with Ang-Soc... Renember that big brother is watching you. ::) :::D 
And to Ruby star those things are intentionaly promoted to make the westerners into prols propably by the same people who made the arafat scarfs "trendy" among some youths. Thanks G-d for mad Ahmedijan he'll either kill us or wake up us before we'll rot from inside.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 11:26:27 AM »
If she is trying to be cool, the wrong way to do it is to advertise yourself as shvartz. That is more like feces than cool.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 12:02:16 PM »
Just another shvug wannabe! >:( Why would anyone WANT to be black? ???