Author Topic: JTF needs to start to promote Palin with videos and Zionists for Palin  (Read 581 times)

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
There should be a quick video promoting Palin with a JTF slant placed on youtube and liveleak  by the time everyone wakes up on Tuesday morning. Searches for Palin related topics have already increased dramatically as of Friday but once people get back to work on Tuesday morning there will be another surge and finally another one Thursday morning after she gives her speech Wednesday night (if the convention is not canceled do to the storm in LA).  I would also suggest forming a Zionists for Palin group or blog. This will help McCain win and this could increase exposure for JTF.

I think JTF should put a lot of its election focus on promoting Palin. Maybe 70% on anti-Obama stuff and 30% on Pro-Palin, maybe even a 50/50 split. I would also encourage New York City area members to volunteer for the McCain campaign in Pennsylvania.  They would have to be willing to travel to former working class factory towns. This could make a difference.

Here is a link to a Zionist blog that mentions Palin:
http://fieryspiritedzionist.blogspot.com/2008/08/sarah-palin.html

Come on JTF members the time to step up is now!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 05:18:25 PM by Baltimore »