Author Topic: NAZI ATTACK ON YOUTUBE!!!!!  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
NAZI ATTACK ON YOUTUBE!!!!!
« on: August 31, 2008, 08:22:47 PM »
i was just attack by a neo nazi on youtube (again) this is what that little scum bag sent me, because of my zionist comment on Hatikva.
(by zionist comment i said something that taught him a little bit more about his hero because i wasnt going to take c$@p from him
 you [censored] jewish punk! [censored] jews... why the hell couldn't hitler just exterminate your entire race!! 14/88!!!

Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: NAZI ATTACK ON YOUTUBE!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 08:26:07 PM »
Do you have a link?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2008, 08:26:36 PM »
Cool,

Just give him some crepe like grow up and grow a mustache like shitler.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 08:28:14 PM »
i was just attack by a neo nazi on youtube (again) this is what that little scum bag sent me, because of my zionist comment on Hatikva.
(by zionist comment i said something that taught him a little bit more about his hero because i wasnt going to take c$@p from him
 you stupid jewish punk! stupid jews... why the hell couldn't hitler just exterminate your entire race!! 14/88!!!

I don't understand something: What is 14, or the significance thereof? I understand what 88 is, but 14?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 08:33:22 PM »
 you stupid jewish punk! stupid jews... why the hell couldn't hitler just exterminate your entire race!! 14/88!!!

I don't understand something: What is 14, or the significance thereof? I understand what 88 is, but 14?

It's from David Lane "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children". The fourteen words. The phrase itself  doesn't seem bad but it's association with Nazis and anti-Semites makes it very tainted. Especially as it's usually paired up as 14/88.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 08:37:08 PM »
Hi,

I just got a weird post on my blog. I dont know if its a nazi, but someone definately who doesnt know me because he accuses me of " believing that the jews control the media.." and stuff like that.

I dont know if I should let it through to reply to it, or should I just delete it.

i thought you guys believed the jews were in control of the media and that the media is helping the democrats? Now it's reversed? No, it's not the media conspiracy any more, now it's the zionist one where in the neo-cons and the members of the Council on Foreign relations pander to their democratic and political ally in the middle of the Middle East.

I guess if that buddy(Israel) were, with reason and merit or not, engaging in sense video-recorded human rites violations within Pakistan. And that buddy was also engaging in lobbying your own government to go after Iran. And that countries buddies here in America(neo-cons) are the same ones who funded Georgias military, trained them, supplied them, offered them membership in NATO all to convince them the U.S. would save them when they attacked Oscetia(member of Russia for 400+ years) first and Russia attacked back. ALL OF THAT, just to make it look like the cold-war era was haunting us so that the NEO-cons who never saved Georgia, just gave naughty waving finger to Russia could play the McCain is a commander and chief card. Forget the fact that getting shot down in Nam and staying on an Air Craft carrier doesn't make you a military commander! DELUSION AND ILLUSION!

Your looking too deep for something that is no where near the whole picture. Your getting lost in the seems and straying from society itself. Have fun with the crazy-neo-liberal-talk. Your an odd mix with a conservative twist.

He loses me in the 1st paragraph with that neo-con stuff... What is up with this dude?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »
Tell him to come back when he learns how to put a sentence together.  And what is it with these lefttards that they can't be brief and to the point?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2008, 02:01:13 AM »
This whole number issue is really crazy. I have heard, that they use in recent times arithmetic problems that have the outcome of i.e. 88. ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2008, 02:29:01 AM »
Cool,

Just give him some crepe like grow up and grow a mustache like shitler.

muman613

O0  Muman ... This guy's central nervous system may very well be damaged from using speed.
The Nazi's in WW2 were regular users of amphetamines. Speed was used to make the officers
irritated and agressive toward the Jews. The fruit does not fall far from the Tree.

P.S. I see a ugly skin head wif wotten teef !

Shalom from Dox