Author Topic: A video of the vile pig Alex Jones verbally assaulting Michelle Malkin  (Read 3244 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer

People like Jones need to be arrested and deported.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: A video of the vile pig Alex Jones verbally assaulting Michelle Malkin
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »
He's very annoying i bet someone will punch him in the face soon LOL i know that midget Jones would would get an advertisment in for himself ;D
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 11:22:56 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »
He's very annoying i bet someone will punch him in the face soon LOL i know that midget Jones would would get an advertisment in for himself ;D

Ooh, ooh, please, let me do it, please.
What a man, going after a 5 foot 90 lb woman, typical liberal toughness.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 12:42:35 PM »
If JTF ever becomes a mass movement, maybe a few of us can surround him and give him a taste of his own medicine! O0

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2008, 02:47:49 PM »

Ooh, ooh, please, let me do it, please.
What a man, going after a 5 foot 90 lb woman, typical liberal toughness.

He goes after liberals in the same way. He's not liberal or conservative. He's pro guns, anti-abortion and anti-illegal immigration. He believes right vs.left are false paradigms to distract people from the real issues. Bash him all you like but at least get your facts straight.

He completely lost his cool at this event and those rabblerouser frat boys who pretended to be on his side did not help matters.

The allegation is that she wrote a book ("in defense of internment") calling for political dissidents like him to be put in FEMA concentration camps. So he has a right to be pretty pissed off about that if it's true. I don't know I didn't read the book.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2008, 03:19:24 PM »
Lubab, I'm astonished to see you defend such sick and evil people.

Alex Jones is a vicious, demented Jew-hating demagogue who wants to whitewash the Muslim Nazi terrorists that are committing genocide against the Jewish people.

Michelle Malkin is a brave friend of Israel and the Jewish people who has courageously fought against evildoers on issue after issue.

Saying that the Muslim terrorists did not carry out the 911 attacks is the same as denying the holocaust. It is whitewashing monstrous mass murder.

The Nazi lunatic Alex Jones should not be interned. He should be put on trial for treason and executed.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 03:21:19 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 03:26:29 PM »
I have not watched the video to the end. Decency and chivalrousness are for this persons probably foreign words.

I have not understood too much of the content what this people said, but the form is savagely and uncivilized.

The women cried nearly. If I would be there, I would have hit this screaming ape hard on his nose. >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 03:33:22 PM »
The Nazi lunatic Alex Jones should not be interned. He should be put on trial for treason and executed.
Do not forget, Chaim, that the Nazi Alex Jones and his flunky Paul Craig Roberts has said that the Israelis "deliberately committed atrocities against civilians in Lebanon" and that "Ahmadinejad's words have been deliberately distorted". Yimach schmo to this animal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2008, 03:37:48 PM »
He goes after liberals in the same way. He's not liberal or conservative. He's pro guns, anti-abortion and anti-illegal immigration. He believes right vs.left are false paradigms to distract people from the real issues. Bash him all you like but at least get your facts straight.

He completely lost his cool at this event and those rabblerouser frat boys who pretended to be on his side did not help matters.

The allegation is that she wrote a book ("in defense of internment") calling for political dissidents like him to be put in FEMA concentration camps. So he has a right to be pretty pissed off about that if it's true. I don't know I didn't read the book.
Lubab, we've gone through this before. I think we all remember the wars we had here a couple months back over these lunatic conspiracy theories. I made many threads proving Alex Jones is a Nazi. I also remember that you got upset with me because I was not convinced of any 9/11 conspiracy ideas. Chaim had to put his foot down and make a rule about this nonsense to get it to stop, and I don't think anybody wants to revisit this. Chaim is right. It is atrocious that someone of your judgment and maturity has actually been sucked in by this Nazi. You really should wake up and see this Amalekite for what he is.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »
Lubab, I'm astonished to see you defend such sick and evil people.

Alex Jones is a vicious, demented Jew-hating demagogue who wants to whitewash the Muslim Nazi terrorists that are committing genocide against the Jewish people.

Michelle Malkin is a brave friend of Israel and the Jewish people who has courageously fought against evildoers on issue after issue.

Saying that the Muslim terrorists did not carry out the 911 attacks is the same as denying the holocaust. It is whitewashing monstrous mass murder.

You may be right, but here is the way I see it.
I think he is misguided (he's not the sharpest tool in the shed).

I believe he is so caught up with his conspiracy theories that he is blinded to the Islamic terrorism being committed. He is ignorant of the nature of Islam and what they are doing. But so are many other people for various reasons. He's from Texas and simply doesn't know the nature of about Islam like you do Chaim. He's had no exposure to it directly. 

I know he is not a Nazi, because he speaks out against Nazism and fascism constantly. The fact that he ignores the Islamic threat is a HUGE problem in my view, I agree with you. I think he is extremely ignorant on the Islamic issue and that is dangerous, but I don't think he is a Nazi.

I don't think you want a discussion about it but I personally put holocoust denial and 9-11 conspiracy in very different categories because I believe there is a lot of evidence to show our government helped out the Islamic terrorists that day.

I don't think just because someone engages in an inquiry or an alternate theory about 9-11 makes someone a Nazi unless they are intentionally doing this to incite hatred or violence upon the Jews.

If I'm wrong, I am happy to be corrected, but this is my take on it.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2008, 05:07:45 PM »
We know that if the Beth Din executed even one person in seventy years it was considered a "slaughterhouse". They always looked for a merit to save someone, if possible. That's why I am not so quick to call for people to be killed unless they are trying to kill me.

I do see merit in some of the work he has done. For instance, because he's so distrusting of government he was one of the only people saying the air was NOT safe to breathe after 9-11 he went out and gave face masks to the first responders and saves a lot of innocent lives in the process

I never heard a slur or an attack against Jews uttered from his lips and I've heard him speak a lot. He only attacks on the Israeli establishment which he unfortunately mislabels "Zionists".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2008, 05:43:26 PM »
He only attacks on the Israeli establishment which he unfortunately mislabels "Zionists".
Man, can you hear yourself saying these things? He attacks "Zionists", but that doesn't make him a Nazi!?!?!

What about when he and his chief surrogate, Paul Craig Roberts, interview Hezbollah activists on his hideous radio show, declare that the Israeli military was "deliberately targeting Lebanese civilians", claim that the "Zionists" deliberately lie about and distort Ahmadinejad's words, and say that the Mossad was one of the "real" parties behind 9-11?

What would make it more obvious to you? Do you need Alex Jones to make the salute and shout "Zieg Heil!"? I can guarantee you that he does this plenty when it's just him and his buddies.

And so what if he gave out free masks on 9-11. Hama claims to build hospitals for the poor Arabs too.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2008, 06:08:59 PM »
He only attacks on the Israeli establishment which he unfortunately mislabels "Zionists".
Man, can you hear yourself saying these things? He attacks "Zionists", but that doesn't make him a Nazi!?!?!

What about when he and his chief surrogate, Paul Craig Roberts, interview Hezbollah activists on his hideous radio show, declare that the Israeli military was "deliberately targeting Lebanese civilians", claim that the "Zionists" deliberately lie about and distort Ahmadinejad's words, and say that the Mossad was one of the "real" parties behind 9-11?

What would make it more obvious to you? Do you need Alex Jones to make the salute and shout "Zieg Heil!"? I can guarantee you that he does this plenty when it's just him and his buddies.

And so what if he gave out free masks on 9-11. Hama claims to build hospitals for the poor Arabs too.

C.F. you do make some very valid points that I agree with. It was evil for him not to support the Jews in that war and calling those Lebanese " innocent civilians". I agree with you there.

But we can't deny that he always carefully distinguishes between the Jews and the Israeli government. Someone who didn't know better could think we hate Jews here at JTF too because we are always attacking what the Israeli army is doing, and all the people in that government. We just use different language. He thinks Israel was taken over by a rouge government that doesn't represent the Israeli people, and guess what? So does JTF!

I think he tries to whitewash Ahmedinijad and all the Arabs because he's convinced that every political confrontation that goes on in this world is some kind of false-flag terror operation, not because he hates Jews. False flag terror is his shtick. 

If he was pro-Muslim he would've supported the Albanian Muslims against the Serbs. He supported the Serbs.

You can't really know what's going on in his heart, we can only go by what he says and I'm telling you he does not tolerate hatred of Jews or any other people on his show. He just doesn't.
He'll attack the Israeli gov. all day long just as he attacks pretty much every other government on the planet but he won't attack the Jewish people.

I hope you are not comparing the first responders to Arabs. I don't think you meant to do that.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 10:22:50 PM »
Of course I didn't mean to compare the 9/11 aid workers to Arabs. I meant that evil people often do seemingly good things in the midst of their devildom. Hugo Chavez (ys"vz), the dictator of Venezuela, is providing heating aid to poor citizens of Maine and Vermont. Hitler (ys"vz) also rebuild Germany's economy and gave jobs to millions of unemployed (Nazi) Germans.

As to the substance of your argument, I still can't agree. How can Alex Jones (ys"vz) support the Serbs if he supported the Nazi Germans and Ustasha who put 1 million Serbs to death by the rifle, incinerator, and gas chamber? This is a totally false and cynical position he has taken to suck in conservatives. How can Alex Jones support the Serbs if he backs every Muslim Nazi country on the planet--all of whom want nothing less than a total Final Solution against Serbia. He is a lying, hypocritical serpent, plain and simple.

The reason why Jones distrusts and hates the U.S. government is because he subscribes to the Nazi militia "ZOG" hypothesis. That is--he believes that "Zionists" are secretly controlling the U.S. and other governments--in other words, that Jews rule the world. He imagines that every single decision undertaken by Bush or anyone else was ordered by the Jews. Therefore, reflexively, he hates everything Bush does and supports every one of America's enemies, like his idol Fag Buchanus (ys"vz).

Please wake up, Lubab. He is not a leader or enlightener by any means. He is a pure and complete Nazi and everything he does and says is only to bring about a second Shoah.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 10:26:18 PM by C.F. »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 10:29:49 PM »
I don't know what area of Texas he's from but the area of TX I'm in is packed full of nasty Muslims as well as low class Mexicans.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 10:31:16 PM »
Yeah, and Alex loves those Muslims, and if he thought that they hated Jews (and some do), he'd support the wetbacks too.