Author Topic: Michael Savage Says Palin Should Remove Herself From Campaign  (Read 14134 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Michael Savage Says Palin Should Remove Herself From Campaign
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 11:47:48 PM »
Gruzinit, it is much worse than that. In the summer of 2006, Michael Faggot said Israel was committing atrocities against Lebanese "civilians". When that didn't get the best of listener response, he quickly backtracked and said "Israel shouldn't leave a single living thing up to the Litani". Yeah, sure Dykael. Like we really believe your Allen Ginsberg-shtupping butt truly feels that way. Yimach schmo to Dykael Faggot.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 12:34:48 AM »
he should have quit while he was ahead.  He should have written his autobiography, waited about a month and then say what needs to be said until they kicked him off the air.  Even if it took a week, he could have directed a civil disobedience campaign or exposed Islam.  He's in a position where he could retire ten times over or start his own station.

His attack on Israel was unforgiveable and his attack on Palin is playing to the left. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 12:38:22 AM »
Everything about Michael Faggot is unforgivable. If that beast loves Muslims so much, let him eat ham and cheese sandwiches in Ramallah. He should be exiled forever from this country for treason, and that's being very merciful.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 12:42:19 AM »
I have to admit I had my reserves about Palin.  But I believe that Savage does make some valid points about his concern of her. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 12:47:16 AM »
A friend of mine warned me was a fraud years ago.  I thought he was the best to listen to but he's had plenty of time to collect millions from his website, his online and radio advertisers and his books.  Now he wants a movie, autobiography,etc. He had a chance to really prove himself and he failed.  I can't believe he panders for donations from his fans for his own lawsuit.  That is just so outrageous. I thought Chaim was wrong when he first critisized him but again, Chaim turns out to be correct.  Savage is the type of guy who says he agrees with you and when you get in an argument with a bunch of people, he joins them.  I hate people who always try to have "an interesting opinion" just to show how thoughtful they are.  

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2008, 12:48:32 AM »
Savage is indeed a media whore.  That is his weakness.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2008, 12:51:17 AM »
Unfortuantely, who else is on the air who's talented, charismatic and a good speaker?  Medved is good but a party hack.  O'Reilly is another backstabber and Limbaugh is an extension of the Republican party.  Lars Larson is obsessed with a free market at any costs and is annoying. 

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2008, 12:52:50 AM »
Talk Radio has become it's own worst enemy.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2008, 12:53:40 AM »
And don't even get me started on David Bose.  He joked about how he tortured and killed baby birds when he was young and said people were being too sensitive.  He thought animals being shot for no reason was funny.  If that's not evil I don't know what is.  I actually hope something bad happens to him...maybe G-d will have a talk with him.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »
What else can one listen to though?  Air America?  Rap or crappy pop/rock.  It's awful. 

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: September 03, 2008, 12:58:12 AM »
We will always have JTF! O0

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 03, 2008, 01:14:03 AM »
True!

8;)

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 03, 2008, 01:58:39 AM »
I listened to Savage today and I thought he made sense.  He wasn't criticizing Palin's political views.  He was saying she's too inexperienced and this undermines the McCain campaign's main argument that Obama is too inexperienced. He thought the selection would hurt McCain's chances of winning the general election. 

I hope he's wrong, but he may very well be right.  Romney may very well have been the better VP choice.  Savage is saying that McCain must win to make sure the black Marxist doesn't.  The more important issue is McCain selecting a VP that will help him defeat Obama, and Palin may not be the one to do it no matter how much we or even Savage likes her.  Savage made this very clear - I'm surprised it's lost on a lot of you.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 02:14:30 AM by Sparky »

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2008, 03:17:08 AM »
If McCain had chosen someone like Romney, the election would have been completely lost. Not because Romney is a bad person but because the evangelical vote would stay home if there's a Muslim on one side and a Mormon on the other.  Also, Obama has no experience, so every time the left talks about inexperience with Palin, it reflects Obama's inexperience on the other side.  Savage completely missed this.  Also, he says McCain thinks women are stupid enough to vote for a woman just becasue she's a woman.  When Oprah showed up in South Carolina with Obama, he got a huge boost.  Sorry, but there are millions of stupid people, hence Obama's rise to power from ingnorant idiots who think it makes them unracist to vote for a black person.  There were tons of women who loved that Hillary would have been the first female president.  For every person considering the issues, there's three people voting for the candidates' hairstyle.  I've been listening to Savage since the Gore/Bush election and he used to be a lot better.  I'm not going to say he's an enemy but he really has let a lot of people down. 

We are in some very serious times here and we can't afford someone leading people becoming all wishy washy.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2008, 07:25:48 AM »
And don't even get me started on David Bose.  He joked about how he tortured and killed baby birds when he was young and said people were being too sensitive.  He thought animals being shot for no reason was funny.  If that's not evil I don't know what is.  I actually hope something bad happens to him...maybe G-d will have a talk with him.
I shot birds when i was 9 with a slingshot and killed them but afterward i used to feel bad at least
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2008, 07:53:03 AM »
Obviously he is against her.  He stated about an hour or so ago that Palin should remove herself and use the pregnancy of her daughter and the fact that her baby has down syndromes as her reasons.  He wants McCain to choose Romney, feeling that will allow him a chance to make up for his "mistake" of choosing a woman he feels is unqualified.

Savage is absolutely right.

this AM in NY:

GOP COMES TO THE AID OF DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
&
THIS IS NO WAY TO TREAT A LADY.

This would be pathetic, if it were not so completely laughable. I bet EVERY moZlem in the planet is LOLOLOLOLOL. So WHAT do we DO? We CANT just have the "GOP" coming to the 'rescue'. She WILL HAVE to stand up to 1,000,000 x worse.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 01:41:07 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: September 03, 2008, 08:03:59 AM »
Michael Savage, that phony self-hating Jew, obviously wants Barack Hussein Obama to win the election. Savage says he will not vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, and he is discouraging his conservative Republican audience from supporting the ticket. That can only help Obama.

When callers tell Savage that they have now decided not to vote for the McCain-Palin ticket, he agrees with them and praises them.

Savage knows that McCain cannot remove Palin at this point. That would be the end of McCain. When George McGovern removed his initial vice presidential choice in 1972, Tom Eagleton, the McGovern campaign literally collapsed. McGovern never recovered. In November, Richard Nixon beat McGovern in 49 out of the 50 states. The Eagleton removal was a major reason for the landslide defeat.

Savage has millions of listeners, and most of them are conservative Republicans. If Savage convinces even just 10% of them not to vote for McCain, that could tip the election to Obama if the race is close in November. There is no doubt that that is what Savage is trying to do. Why would he do this? I have no idea what the motives of this sick self-hating Jew could be.

I tried to warn people about this fraud. But people want to have a conservative spokesman so desperately, that they are willing to overlook almost anything. Savage knows that even if his actions lead to the election of Obama, G-d forbid, all he has to do in 2009 is start speaking like a "rightwinger" again and all will be forgiven and forgotten.

This election is the moment of truth, and in the moment of truth, Savage is betraying us. This proves that giving this huge platform to opportunistic and dishonest frauds like Savage does not help the conservative cause. In fact, giving Savage this huge platform on the radio is VERY DANGEROUS. He has his own twisted agenda, and his actions can now lead to an Obama victory, which in turn can lead to the murder of millions of innocent people from an Iranian nuclear terrorist holocaust.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #42 on: September 03, 2008, 08:30:03 AM »
I shot birds when i was 9 with a slingshot and killed them but afterward i used to feel bad at least

That's a far cry from torturing them.

Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach
Savage knows that McCain cannot remove Palin at this point. That would be the end of McCain. When George McGovern removed his initial vice presidential choice in 1972, Tom Eagleton, the McGovern campaign literally collapsed. McGovern never recovered. In November, Richard Nixon beat McGovern in 49 out of the 50 states. The Eagleton removal was a major reason for the landslide defeat.

Exactly right as usual Chaim. The presidency requires the ability to make important decisions that can't be taken back. If McCain's decision making is shown to be flawed on such a matter as this, then people will not trust him with making decisions as president.

I actually heard some of Savage's rant yesterday while I was coming home from work. All I could think was... "This is not helping."

I think Joe Lieberman showed he was a much better American than Michael Savage will ever be last night when in his speech he encouraged democrats who had never voted for a Republican in their life to vote for the McCain/Palin ticket because our country must be put first above party.

As evil as Lieberman is in other ways when the moment of truth came this time around at least, he outshined Savage by a million.

Chaim it seems as if nearly everybody on the radio is a fraud to one degree or another. Conservatives are fed this controlled opposition in order not to hear a real voice of the right like yourself.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #43 on: September 03, 2008, 08:35:38 AM »
I tend to agree but it makes no difference because I'm one who feels it is all one corrupted dialectically influenced and controlled fraud.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2008, 08:51:00 AM »
Listen to Mark Levin..he's very very pro-Palin and very veyr anti-liberal...

forget Savage..he lost his brain cells.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: September 03, 2008, 09:00:29 AM »

Well, most of you all hate Savages GUTS, so, I suppose it is 'evil' for me to like listening to him, and most of the time he makes sense. Should I just change my mind just b/c everyone else does not like someone? I REFUSE.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008, 01:43:22 PM by Paulette »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2008, 09:02:50 AM »

Well, Savage just MAY be the one that will change the course of this whole election.

no the Jewish vote will change the course of the whole election.  You either hate Savage or love Savage..he doesn't say dont' vote for McCain..he says that his choice his poor because nobody knows her and they're gong to lose...I say that they will probably lose in the big states that are normally democrat anyway.  Rural america will love Palin and vote mccain.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2008, 09:08:30 AM »

Well, Savage just MAY be the one that will change the course of this whole election.

no the Jewish vote will change the course of the whole election.  You either hate Savage or love Savage..he doesn't say dont' vote for McCain..he says that his choice his poor because nobody knows her and they're gong to lose...I say that they will probably lose in the big states that are normally democrat anyway.  Rural america will love Palin and vote mccain.

Yes, this is what I am saying. OF COURSE I AM VOTING MCCAIN, people are NOT NUTS that listen to savage. They are not sheep- many people HERE listen to Savage as well. True, he does not tell the TRUTH like we do. That is totally the TRUTH.  I do agree at this point now, that this was NOT the brightest move. Military men that I know, are mad at this, I can see their anger as well.  Anyway, I bash the hell out of obama every week here, so I hope that I dont come under some kind of stupid scrutiny b/c I DISAGREE that a woman should be in the OFC at this time in history, she also has a child with Downs. Sorry, this was a SILLY choice.  I do as well agree with Chaim, he is telling it like it is as usual.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2008, 09:24:57 AM »
Mark Levin who is on at teh same time as Savage is much funnier and more pleasant to listen to.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #49 on: September 03, 2008, 09:26:33 AM »
I never saw what the big deal was about Romney. 
It was his economics.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2