Author Topic: She's 17 years old, people!!! re: palin's daughter  (Read 3284 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: She's 17 years old, people!!! re: palin's daughter
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 10:39:46 PM »
Obama's mother was 17 when she had him.  tell that the next time you argue a pompous leftist.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 12:16:52 AM »
The evil media wants a VP candidate to take heat for what her daughter did, but didn't expose Osama's reverend's hateful rants until it appeared on youtube. They would've never even mentioned it if it weren't for youtube even though they knew about it.  >:(

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2008, 04:27:17 AM »
OK, unmarried pregnant teenage daughter is no picnic, doesn't sound good, doesn't look good, IS not good - but - THAT'S ALL THEY'VE GOT ON HER!!! The husband had a DUI when he was 22, and she wanted her brother-in-law fired from the state police. Assuming that that's even true.. compare that to every other politician and she's practically a saint.

none of this is my business.  these are attacks to intimidate Gov. Palin.  1,000 people were waiting to hear her speak, but she skipped her speech and Laura Ingraham took over for her.  i think these attacks on her family are upsetting her and she is trying to prepare for her speech tonight.  to even question whether she can take care of her children and be VP is ridiculous.  she is a runner up in Miss Alaska, has a loving family and impressive career.  don't think these heffas that blog all day long spewing hate, have any lives at all, except typing this trash.  Newt Gingrich was asked if he thought it was an effort by the N.Y. Times, plus the blogs, etc., to unnerve this family.  IMO, Barack H. Obama is exactly what Bill Clinton called him the night before he endorsed him, "a Chicago thug."  I am anxious to see what Stanley Kurtz exposes, if the records haven't been destroyed yet. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2008, 08:56:56 AM »
What do you expect in a country where we teach our kids how to put a condom on a bananna instead of how to count, spell and say the pledge of allegiance.

if they knew how to put on a condom, they wouldn't be getting pregnant.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 03, 2008, 08:59:17 AM »
Dr Dan-

"I think we can all agree that theoretically, it's aweful that a 17 year old had sex and got pregnant before she got married.  And it doesn't matter who the mother of that daughter is..  Getting pregnant before marraige is irresponsible..and to have sex at such a young age especially without protection is tantamount to that idioicy."

I havn't read all the posts, not even your whole post, but I would like to comment on this statement.
  I would like to state that I disagree expecially with the last sentence and this in general. I dont understand why she should get all this heat for getting pregnant by what society today conciders young. She is a Noahide, from the Jewish perspective she did absolutly nothing wrong, and infact the exact opposite of the last line you said would be a sin (on the part of the guy), then her getting pregnant. People should look at the real criminals in society in this case- those young ladies who get pregnant and then kill their children (aka abortion). She did not kill her baby, what wrong did she do? Not get a certain certificate telling saying she and her husband are legally married?
 Now dont get me wrong this is completly different for Jews and wrong. But she didn't do something wrong, that we should be appaled by.

Noted, Tzvi.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein