Author Topic: An Experience On A Bus  (Read 2848 times)

admin

An Experience On A Bus
« on: February 07, 2007, 09:17:50 PM »
Today there was an affirmative action female bus driver. She didn't know which way the bus was supposed to go because the root changed to make the bus go around in circles in order to get to a new transportation center. It really is out of the way for me to get to college, which is the last stop. That drive said she didn't go on that route in 4 years. She said it crazy what she did. But she was incompetent to follow the route and she had to ask all the schvartza passengers how to go. She should have just gone the direct route that she knew because it just makes me late to class when they go the long way. No one even got on or off during the indirect routing. The bus even passes the street the college stop is on to get to a more main street and then goes back to it causing the bus to stop at a few extra lights. The side street where the last stop is doesn't even have any lights. Maybe the affirmative action people redesigned the bus route. I like that they have the new transportation center but it is really out of the way. No one is going to get on there to go to the college and people just ask if it's going back in the other direction because they don't read the sign so it takes longer. I think it should only go there on the way back. But those affirmative action students on the bus aided the driver to take the long way for no reason. I don't remember the exact quotes of the driver. There were some "UH HU's" though. If Chaim was there he would tell a story on the show based on it.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: An Experience On A Bus
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 12:20:14 AM »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2007, 02:44:54 PM »
I would sooner ride by bike to classes than go on a bus driven and patronized by affirmative action people.  :D
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2007, 03:27:13 PM »
My anthropology teacher told a story of public transportation in [censored]. Hew as there for fieldwork. It took a full day to do what should be a few hours of travel. The bus broke down, the police had checkpoints, etc.... He said all bus rides are like that. It was supposed to leave at 8:00 A.M. and took hours to leave. No one was even there at 8:00 A.M..

Even schvartzas don't understand 'colored people's time' http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CP+Time

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 04:48:39 PM »
Dear Yacov, it sounds as though that you were taking the bus to Queens College. I am curious as to why you would expect a city worker to function on any intellectural standard? It does not compute. The darkies are a hopeless sub human species that to give them any type of task that requires any type of intellect is out of the question. I have studied the species Africanus New Yorkus and I come to conclusion that they cannot do even the miminal tasks require to keep any type of civilized society functioning.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 07:05:00 PM »
Dear Yacov, it sounds as though that you were taking the bus to Queens College. I am curious as to why you would expect a city worker to function on any intellectural standard? It does not compute. The darkies are a hopeless sub human species that to give them any type of task that requires any type of intellect is out of the question. I have studied the species Africanus New Yorkus and I come to conclusion that they cannot do even the miminal tasks require to keep any type of civilized society functioning.

Eloquent as always fjack but I understand Yacov attends school in PA, home of da gettysbug adwess.