Author Topic: People need to learn: the concept of "Ignoring"  (Read 491 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
People need to learn: the concept of "Ignoring"
« on: September 03, 2008, 03:07:17 PM »
Has anyone ever realized that the more you or the media ignores something, the liklihood of that thing will disappear and will become nothign more than an after thought?

THe left wing media made the biggest error in this election season with Sarah Palin.  They listend to the far left extreme blogs about Sara Palin and are now digging themselves a terrible hole that will damage their repuation forever to the majority who are decent.

The wisest thing the media could have done was ignore who McCain chose and continue revering Obama.

And let this be a lesson for all of us firey people here...if you want something that nobody is reporting to disappear, ignore it..that annoying thing that keeps popping up only wants attention and will disappear if nobody gives it any attention.

Also...let it be another lesson for all of us.  The left is fast yet dumbwitted.  It will attack anything it sees to be labled to be the opposite to them even if it is the same as them.  They can be easily played into our hands and everyone else who can't stand movements and groups of people who carry a double standard.

The advice to all of you gong-ho about pursuing righteousness.  Learn who your enemy is, study and know your stuff, stay open-minded, be calm most of the time, but be ready to attack at the carotid artery as soon as your enemy makes a misstep in words!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: People need to learn: the concept of "Ignoring"
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 03:34:12 PM »
Good post, Dan. The leftie establishment is delusional if they think the public cares who Bristol Palin had sex with or what her husband did when he was twenty. The public didn't care that Bill Clinton was having an affair in the Oval Office and lied about it. They are just making fools of themselves as usual.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 03:38:54 PM »
I agree.  The media will never learn.  Had Dan Rather not stood firm behind those bogus documents about George Bush an his national guard service, John Kerry might have become president.  Once again, they are doing burying their credibility and showing us just how vile and low down they are.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »
The thing is that everyone wants to be famous...it's all about "me me me" and "I'm great I'm great"
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein