Author Topic: Neo Nazi gets his donkey kicked (MMA)  (Read 12485 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Neo Nazi gets his donkey kicked (MMA)
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2008, 01:53:50 PM »
Heres Igor Olshansky he has 6 Stars of David tatoos  and a half dozen other things he plays for san diego charges but since he was a kid he practiced marial arts i bet he could beat the fat guy easy.He's 6'6" 320 the fat petersen is 318 but Igor is in top shape

Shot at 2008-09-04

What martial arts?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2008, 01:58:14 PM »
Heres Igor Olshansky he has 6 Stars of David tatoos  and a half dozen other things he plays for san diego charges but since he was a kid he practiced marial arts i bet he could beat the fat guy easy.He's 6'6" 320 the fat petersen is 318 but Igor is in top shape

here it says he practices martial arts but doesn't specify          http://www.chargers.com/team/roster/igor-olshansky.htm

Shot at 2008-09-04

What martial arts?
I don't know but he started out in san diego for over 6 million so i don't think he's ready for the mma   
Shot at 2008-09-04   

here it says he practices martial arts but doesn't specify          http://www.chargers.com/team/roster/igor-olshansky.htm   

Due in part to the influence of his grandfather, Igor still studies military history and martial arts.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 02:05:05 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2008, 02:06:32 PM »

Shot at 2008-09-04

What martial arts?
I don't know but he started out in san diego for over 6 million so i don't think he's ready for the mma   
Shot at 2008-09-04   

Due in part to the influence of his grandfather, Igor still studies military history and martial arts.

Maybe he practices Sambo

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2008, 02:08:40 PM »

Shot at 2008-09-04

What martial arts?
Shot at 2008-09-04   

Maybe he practices Sambo
Maybe is'nt that Russian he's from UKRAINE
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2008, 02:09:34 PM »

Shot at 2008-09-04

What martial arts?
Shot at 2008-09-04   

Maybe he practices Sambo
Maybe isn't that Russian he's from UKRAINE

Yes but he might be Polish though

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2008, 02:12:22 PM »
POSSIBLE, POLISH SPELL IT SKI NO?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2008, 02:14:38 PM »
Most do
His grandfather Abraham Rubashevsky fought for the Red Army in World War II

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2008, 02:18:27 PM »
Most do
Yes everyone did except Stalin and if you were captured and were a POW Stalin called them traitors and executed the soviet pows

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2008, 02:20:03 PM »
Most do
Yes everyone did except Stalin and if you were captured and were a POW Stalin called them traitors and executed the soviet pows

Not everyone

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2008, 02:22:15 PM »

Shot at 2008-09-04

What martial arts?
Shot at 2008-09-04   

Maybe he practices Sambo
Maybe isn't that Russian he's from UKRAINE

This is FABULOUS!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2008, 02:23:35 PM »
Most do

Not everyone
Well he made sure to get a majority

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2008, 02:25:19 PM »
Most do

Not everyone
Well he made sure to get a majority

Yes but some fled the country to south america or other parts of europe

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2008, 02:26:47 PM »
I don't understand the point of bringing up a Jewish football player. What i'm wondering is if there are any major Jewish MMA fighters out there? There are some Jewish commentators and managers but that's all i'm aware of. Anyways here's a article about combating against racists in MMA.

http://www.mmaopinion.com/2008/03/09/how-to-combat-racists-in-mma/

How to Combat Racists in MMA
Posted on March 09, 2008 by Brandt DeLorenzo
It’s pretty simple; ignore the physical appearance and listen to the message. It’s no surprise that fighters like King of the Cage fighter Melvin Costa have inked themselves with white power tattoos in an attempt to gain attention from both supporters and protesters of his cliche white power argument. Costa, like most (if not all) white power individuals are looking for someone to influence, someone to infuriate. David Holthouse from the Southern Povery Law Center wrote an article titled “The Last Word” in which he gives Costa more exposure from his interview with Sam Caplan last year. FightOpinion’s Zach Arnold posted up the article on his blog earlier today.

Amongst many topics in the interview, Costa goes on to explain that the swastika tattoo on his chest does have some meaning.

“A swastika, as far as I hold it true to my own, it stands for the purity of my people’s blood … I do believe in the purity, security, and the survival of the white race.”
That’s quite the compelling argument that we’ve all heard a thousand times before. Tell us something new and intellectual, Mr. Costa. Perhaps you should explain a bit deeper into the fact that the origin of Costa is actually Portuguese and Brazilian. Brazilians are Caucasian? According to the Brazilian Institute of Geography and Statistics, 49.9% of Brazilians consider themselves white due to some white ancestry.

But Costa doesn’t come off as the typical ignorant fool. He answers each of Caplan’s questions thoughtfully without making any attempt to demean other races or beliefs - believe it or not. If one were to read his interview without seeing Costa, they might picture a skinny pale student who is just a little lost in life. But Costa, only 26 years old, has spent almost half of his life, 11 years, in jail serving his time for an assortment of charges from burglary to assault.

But then again, do I care about his life in particular? Not really.

Do I ever want to see him fight? Probably not.

Costa is just another fighter who wants to leverage his physical appearance in order to gain attention from fans in MMA. Unless he does have some talent, this whole debacle won’t last long and we’ll be back to regular business as usual. But maybe you are one of those fans who want to see him go down against fighter just for the satisfaction. As for myself, I’d rather just not worry about someone just looking for attention when there’s so much more to look towards in the sport right now.

And another one

http://www.mmaopinion.com/2008/03/10/another-view-on-racism-in-mma/

Another View on Racism in MMA
Posted on March 10, 2008 by John Philapavage
This is a response to Brandt DeLorenzo’s article about Melvin Costa.

Why is it important to have a stance on this man. Why is it so important that we all run not only to comment, but in paying it mind we HAVE to say “what an idiot” or “he shouldn’t fight for Elite XC/ Rage in the Cage/ whatever company we’ve heard?

Sorry to be the white guy to say this (I know this makes me the target for White Sup. Defender heat), but he has the right to have his tattoo. He has the right to say what he wants as I do anytime I post something here. I don’t have to agree with him, but it’s really heavy handed to always qualify everything with “idiot” and so forth because everyone in our increasingly politically correct culture is so afraid to be labeled a racist or the center of a media fit over someone’s thoughts.

I also don’t think it’s a valid reason to deny the guy work. As long as he’s not using Elite XC or CBS sponsored media to get his feelings across, it’s his personal life.

Look, I very much dislike organized religion. I think people who follow it are rubes. That’s not popular to say, but it’s how I feel. I’m being truthful. I also can’t and never would try to stop those people from what they do. I grew up in Catholic school, and it was my right to debate it.

I understand the business counter argument: “we” - which really is MMA hardcores fans, and seems less at this point to be Elite XC management - can’t have this guy running around messing up the perception of “our” young sport. Okay, that’s valid. It’s also valid that there are racists and/or religious zealots in every aspect of life. Do you think I want to see Matt Hughes talk about his version of G-d on my TV? Why isn’t that “offensive”? The truth is it’s not, but our culture selectively labels things. In one breath your told life isn’t fair, and in another you’ll hear cries for accountability or fairness to a person or persons who don’t have to be accountable or fair. It’s one of the reasons I find the word offensive so obnoxious. Because you don’t have a legal right to NOT be offended. I myself am injured at times by people’s ideologies and words. But it’s ridiculous for me to attempt to MAKE them stop.

Unless this guy commits a hate crime or suggests others should in an interview, this shouldn’t be shaped as the fake P.C. story it is. None of you, nor me, is that “good” a person. The NFL, NBA, and MLB have criminals too. If MMA isn’t strong enough to combat media critism, than it simply won’t be national. Hardcores will still know how to watch their sport, and life will go on. That in itself has it’s ironies. If some op-ed writer for a major newspaper says for the 300th time that MMA is a brutal anything goes cockfight I can be offended. It would be weak of me to try and get the man fired. I’d find it beneath me to take food from the man’s mouth. Instead, my lobby would be for education and debate. I think the same of the fighter discussed for his tattoo. We are talking about a sport where the object is to strike or submit an opponent using violent tactics, after all. It’s up to you to see the art involved.

Personally i'm a little confused why so many MMA fans are defending neo nazis and the tattoos claiming their not racist?

On sherdog, fans were saying that the swastika is used for other purposes, but the way the swastika tattoo is tilted, it's clear it is used for racist beliefs.

« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 02:29:34 PM by White Israelite »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2008, 02:36:01 PM »
Yes i said he was of mixed race the name and strange looks gave it away

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2008, 12:54:21 AM »
This is why Pride was so good

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2008, 08:34:59 PM »
Found another Russian with swastika tattoo, no idea if he's neo nazi or not.

Roman Zentsov

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Zentsov

Deleted by Lisa  -- No swastika photos here.

Other than that, anyone watching UFC 88 tonite?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 10:37:35 AM by Lisa »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2008, 08:37:00 PM »
No I forgot it was on who is on the fight card?

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2008, 08:41:35 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_88

Starts at 10:00 eastern time (9:00 central) tonite

Announced matchups

Main Card
Light Heavyweight Bout:  Chuck Liddell vs.  Rashad Evans
Light Heavyweight Bout:  Rich Franklin vs.  Matt Hamill
Middeweight Bout:  Dan Henderson vs.  Rousimar Palhares
Middleweight Bout:  Nate Marquardt vs.  Martin Kampmann
Welterweight Bout:  Matt Brown vs.  Dong Hyun Kim

Preliminary Card
Middleweight Bout:  Jason MacDonald vs.  Jason Lambert
Light Heavyweight Bout:  Tim Boetsch vs.  Mike Patt
Welterweight Bout:  Roan Carneiro vs.  Ryo Chonan
Lightweight Bout:  Thiago Tavares vs.  Kurt Pellegrino

Canceled Bouts
Welterweight Bout:  Karo Parisyan vs.  Yoshiyuki Yoshida (due to injury to Parisyan)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2008, 08:44:13 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_88

Starts at 10:00 eastern time (9:00 central) tonite

Announced matchups

Main Card
Light Heavyweight Bout:  Chuck Liddell vs.  Rashad Evans
Light Heavyweight Bout:  Rich Franklin vs.  Matt Hamill
Middeweight Bout:  Dan Henderson vs.  Rousimar Palhares
Middleweight Bout:  Nate Marquardt vs.  Martin Kampmann
Welterweight Bout:  Matt Brown vs.  Dong Hyun Kim

Preliminary Card
Middleweight Bout:  Jason MacDonald vs.  Jason Lambert
Light Heavyweight Bout:  Tim Boetsch vs.  Mike Patt
Welterweight Bout:  Roan Carneiro vs.  Ryo Chonan
Lightweight Bout:  Thiago Tavares vs.  Kurt Pellegrino

Canceled Bouts
Welterweight Bout:  Karo Parisyan vs.  Yoshiyuki Yoshida (due to injury to Parisyan)

I want Liddell to beat evens and I would like franklin to whoop hamill

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2008, 12:08:09 AM »
Oh yeah Franklin whooped Hamill

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2008, 02:03:31 AM »
Oh yeah Franklin whooped Hamill

I laughed when the crowd booed, I'm sure Hamill being deaf really knew what they were saying.

And I thought Ice man was dead from that knockout, was pretty crazy.