Author Topic: Bin Laden Allowed To Stay Unbothered in Pakistan  (Read 24913 times)

El Cabong!

Bin Laden Allowed To Stay Unbothered in Pakistan
« on: September 05, 2006, 06:46:22 PM »
Osama is going to be allowed to stay indefinitely in Pakistan's northern tribal areas if he leads a "peaceful" life. Al queda has managed to kick the Pakistan's army ass and they are pulling out and even returning captured taliban troops and weapons. What a country!

Article:

Osama bin Laden, America's most wanted man, will not face capture in Pakistan if he agrees to lead a "peaceful life," Pakistani officials tell ABC News.

"What this means is that the Taliban and al Qaeda leadership have effectively carved out a sanctuary inside Pakistan," said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, the former White House counter-terrorism director.

The agreement was signed on the same day President Bush said the United States was working with its allies "to deny terrorists the enclaves they seek to establish in ungoverned areas across the world."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/bin_laden_gets_.html

Rhuan

Re: Bin Laden Allowed To Stay Unbothered in Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 07:06:54 PM »
Pakistan is a muslim coutry, so this is to be expected.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2006, 07:45:54 PM »
Does anyone remember when Bush said that any country that harbors terrorists is to be considered a terrorist nation?  When are we, and India, going to invade Pakistan?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2006, 07:57:04 PM »
Does anyone remember when Bush said that any country that harbors terrorists is to be considered a terrorist nation?  When are we, and India, going to invade Pakistan?

I think you would be playing with fire with that one. Honestly if they really know thats where Bin Ladden is it wont be long before they pluck him off. I am surprised that with the bounty he has on his head he isn't gone already. It must be them peacefull Muslims again spairing him.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2006, 09:06:11 PM »

I think you would be playing with fire with that one. Honestly if they really know thats where Bin Ladden is it wont be long before they pluck him off. I am surprised that with the bounty he has on his head he isn't gone already. It must be them peacefull Muslims again spairing him.

Yes, CJd, I'm thinking it's some kind of setup or something. Get the Pakistani troops out, then bomb the hell out of them.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2006, 10:01:19 PM »

India's muslim population is greater than the total population of Pakistan.  Post Christian Europe is helping Pakistan and this traitor Bush also consider's Pakistan as an ally in the war on terror.  The Western world is being destroyed because of sexual immoraility and liberalism.  That is the reason terrorist muslim countries are thriving.

http://www.pakistan-facts.com/

"...two-thirds of the organizations designated as having a terrorist link by the United States and the United Nations have a connection in Pakistan, according to the Treasury Department..."
Carlotta Gall
New York Times

"It's true the Pakistanis have helped us to capture some of the leading al-Qaeda figures, but you also have to wonder: Why do we find them all in Pakistan?"
Professor Jessica Stern, Harvard
New York Times

« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 10:04:26 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 05:51:49 AM »

Yes, CJd, I'm thinking it's some kind of setup or something. Get the Pakistani troops out, then bomb the hell out of them.

El Cabong  I'm with you in theory however the whole Pakistan situation is a tinderbox . I haven't quite figured out Mousharrf's game yet. He seems helpful to the United States however it seems his abilities are limited. I am skeptical but I can see the position he is in being Packston's Muslim make up.
The local where Bin Ladden is said to be hiding  is said to be remote and not exactly in control of Pakistan's central government. It is also said if Musharraf's was to allow the American forces to bomb this location it could  enrage the Packston population and cause his ouster. Musharraf's has been helpful to a point and what would  replaced him be better or worse. Is Bin Ladden worth it ? If they can at least be sure he is there we could at the very least watch him well and courtail any of his activities.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

El Cabong!

Pakistan Now Denies bin laden Story
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2006, 08:44:29 AM »
Pakistan Denies Bin Laden Gets a Pass
September 06, 2006 6:20 AM

Brian Ross Reports:

The government of Pakistan today denied it would allow Osama bin Laden to avoid capture under terms of a peace agreement it signed with Taliban leaders in the country's North Waziristan area.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/pakistan_denies.html

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Pakistan Now Denies bin laden Story
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2006, 12:59:42 PM »
Pakistan Denies Bin Laden Gets a Pass
September 06, 2006 6:20 AM

Brian Ross Reports:

The government of Pakistan today denied it would allow Osama bin Laden to avoid capture under terms of a peace agreement it signed with Taliban leaders in the country's North Waziristan area.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2006/09/pakistan_denies.html

Ya... that's because Pakistan smokes crackistan. Muslims are muslims...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2006, 02:12:49 PM »
Something I should point out, a military strike on Pakistan may not be the best idea, Pakistan has nuclear weaponry.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2006, 10:41:37 PM »
This may be a good idea in that it can create a sense of normalcy for the psycho muslim nazi bin laden. If he starts to relax and makes himself visable again perhaps we can finally capture him.   

Rhuan

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2006, 06:43:01 PM »
This may be a good idea in that it can create a sense of normalcy for the psycho muslim nazi bin laden. If he starts to relax and makes himself visable again perhaps we can finally capture him.   
How on earth would we capture him, if pakistan has granted him sanctuary?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2006, 10:43:59 PM »
I think instead of blaming everything on that looser bin laden, we need to put the blame where it belongs... on the muslim people as a whole. And then second in the blame are the elitists that do nothing about it.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2006, 12:03:22 PM »
I agree fully with the post above me... But, blaming alone doesn't do anything.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2006, 12:10:38 PM »
When are we, and India, going to invade Pakistan?
Woo hoo! Reversing the split!
although the nukes thing is a good point ...

Uhhh you know, I really despise the pakistani government. They forbid a peaceful sect from existing (not very successfully, theyre a bit clumsy) yet allow a mass murderer and a terrorist to enjoy their country!!!
Growl!

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2006, 02:13:30 PM »
I agree fully with the post above me... But, blaming alone doesn't do anything.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I think we should start by destroying those nuclear sites in Iran...

and then stop by on the way back and bomb mecca. We could use the pieces of that rock to build toilets in the new building that replaces the twin towers.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2006, 02:18:44 PM »
How is it that you DEMAND respect for yourself and judaism and israel and yet fail to return it to virtually anyone?

"LOVE FOR ALL. HATRED FOR NONE" - the primary motto of the ahmadiyyat, the sect of Islam I belong to.

Rhuan

« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2006, 02:32:55 PM »
Bombing mecca would be counter productive. Think about all the involved issues.

It would involve death on a massive scale, and we would not be able to justify it as direct self defense. Also, due to the particular city just hink what pakistan would do with those nuclear weapons it "doesn't" have.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2006, 02:34:57 PM »
How is it that you DEMAND respect for yourself and judaism and israel and yet fail to return it to virtually anyone?

#1. I don't DEMAND respect... I don't need your respect. We never got respect from muslims anyway. Why woud I expect anything different? Unlike you, I learn from history.

#2. I only give respect to those who deserve it. Just like I give respect to (most) Christians in this forum even though I am not a Christian myself. Would they constitute "virtually anyone"?

But I won't show respect with people who are commanded to hate me. That's just dumb. Let's make my point with Surah:

"Believers, take neither Jews nor Christians for your friends." (Surah 5:51)

"Believers, do not make friends with any but your own people...They desire nothing but your ruin....You believe in the entire Book...When they meet you they say: 'We, too, are believers.' But when alone, they bite their finger-tips with rage." (Surah 3:118, 119)

"Fight against such as those to whom the Scriptures were given [Jews and Christians]...until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (Surah 9:27-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2006, 02:40:35 PM »

It would involve death on a massive scale, and we would not be able to justify it as direct self defense. Also, due to the particular city just hink what pakistan would do with those nuclear weapons it "doesn't" have.

They have already declared war against us. Bombing mecca may actually demoralize them. I know it's not going to happen with the current governments but those idiots there are NOT innocent. Those are the worst of the insane.

As for Pakistupid... I seriously doubt they'd do a thing. They know if they launched, it would be utter destruction of their entire country.

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2006, 02:42:54 PM »
Bombing mecca may actually demoralize them.
Actually it would put truckloads more terrorists on your doorstep

Rhuan

« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2006, 02:59:06 PM »
Umm, but if USA had first hit mecca, they'd probably be of the opinion that they'd be hit anyway.

Offline poocho93

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2006, 03:49:03 PM »

They have already declared war against us. Bombing mecca may actually demoralize them. I know it's not going to happen with the current governments but those idiots there are NOT innocent. Those are the worst of the insane.

As for Pakistupid... I seriously doubt they'd do a thing. They know if they launched, it would be utter destruction of their entire country.

Islam has never declared war on "us". BinLaden has declared war on the West ON BEHALF of Islam. One man cannot speak on behalf of almost 25% of the earth's population. Soon after the invasion of Afganistan, BinLaden called on all muslims to take arms against the united states, i didnt see suicide bombings in McDonalds or a biological attack in Manhatten. As for the destruction of Mecca; it will not only be immoral and unjust, it will be suicidal for the West. And if one missle is launched anywhere in Pakistan of India, it wont destroy the countries, itll destroy the world.

Offline poocho93

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2006, 03:53:51 PM »
"O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends: They are but friends to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust." (Surah 5:51) - this is a commonly misquoted verse.

The word "Awliya" does not mean friend it means protector.

5:51 O ye who believe! take not the Jews and the Christians for your protectors: They are but protectors to each other. And he amongst you that turns to them is of them. Verily Allah guideth not a people unjust.
Therefore, the referred verse does not prohibit friendship with Non-Muslims at all.
Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi writes:
The Qur'an does not say that non-Muslims cannot be Muslims' friends, nor does it forbid Muslims to be friendly to non-Muslims. There are many non-Muslims who are good friends of Muslim individuals and the Muslim community. There are also many good Muslims who truly and sincerely observe their faith and are very friendly to many non-Muslims at the same time. Islam teaches us that we should be friendly to all people. Islam teaches us that we should deal even with our enemies with justice and fairness. Allah says in the Qur'an in the beginning of the same Surah Al-Ma’dah:
“O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah as witnesses to fair dealings and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just, that is next to piety. Fear Allah, indeed Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do.” (Al-Ma’dah :8)

In another place in the Qur'an, Allah Almighty says:

“Allah forbids you not with regard to those who fight you not for your faith, nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them. For Allah loves those who are just. Allah only forbids you with regard to those who fight you for your faith, and drive you out of your homes and support others in driving you out, from turning to them for protection (or taking them as wali). Those who seek their protection they are indeed wrong- doers.” (Al-Mumtahinah: 8-9)

Offline khaan

• Full JTFer
  • Resident Muslim!
    • My conworld's site
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2006, 03:57:21 PM »
@ poocho: thanks for that, i was getting into trouble by myself.