Author Topic: Bin Laden Allowed To Stay Unbothered in Pakistan  (Read 24888 times)

Rhuan

Re: Bin Laden Allowed To Stay Unbothered in Pakistan
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »
Regarding Lebanon, I think Israel should have never pulled out.

yephora

« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2006, 06:02:12 PM »
Rhuan wrote: but I would never arrange the death of muslims in a situation when there is a different available course of action that doesn't involve death on our side.

There is no different available course. Look into the future if you can - and you can by extending current trends. Muslims are overrunning Western civilization (Europe) and America's next. They are being radicalized in their mosques to jihadist intent. They are beating the west demographically (birthrate). The west is suicidally politically correct, they are anything but. The west doesn't have the will (to live) to use all its might in this war. Muslims will use anything they can get their filthy hands on. They are driven by religious fervor. The west has no fervor except for sex and sports. It doesn't even have the muscle to get bin Laden (for symbolic reasons if not tactical).

Given the above who do you think is going to win?

I don't care how religious you are. If a horde of Islamaniacs were coming for you and your family tell me you wouldn't grab a machine gun and blast away til the last clip? I know I would!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 06:06:41 PM by yephora »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2006, 06:02:46 PM »
Regarding Lebanon, I think Israel should have never pulled out.

yey!  :)

Dude, you seem to hold some logically wrong ideas (like your infamous phrase hehe), some logically wrong opinions about how not avoiding getting murdered by these muslim killers.

luckily for me, when it comes to practical questions you seem to agree with me on all we've talked anout until now.

i'm sure there's some kind of collision and non-adaptability between the theories "they" tought you and the correct things YOU believe in.

about lebanon- you are right again, i believe. every leader who loves his people and seeks afrer his people's security and defense, would have first finnished hizballah off, and then pull out, if ever.

;)

Kahane was right!

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2006, 06:06:39 PM »
Rhuan wrote: but I would never arrange the death of muslims in a situation when there is a different available course of action that doesn't involve death on our side.

There is no different available course. Look into the future if you can - and you can by extending current trends. Muslims are overrunning Western civilization (Europe) and America's next. They are being radicalized in their mosques to jihadist intent. They are beating the west demographically (birthrate). The west is suicidally politically correct, they are anything but. The west doesn't have the will (to live) to use all its might in this war. They are driven by religious fervor. The west has no fervor except for sex and sports. It doesn't even have the muscle to get bin Laden (for symbolic reasons if not tactical).

Given the above who do you think is going to win?

I don't care how religious you are. If a horde of Islamaniacs were coming for you and your family tell me you wouldn't grab a machine gun and blast away til the last clip? I know I wouldn't have to think twice!!

Yephora, you got some good ways of putting things together. well said.
however, i must note that Rhuan would have also agreed with your last sentence, as he mentioned in his theory of "direct" situations above.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2006, 06:09:11 PM »
Thanks for agreeing with me on some points, NeverMore, it's nice when that happens.

I personally think that Israel should have destroyed hezbollah, and then should have maintained a presence in Lebanon until a totally peaceful (read non-muslim) government was established.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2006, 06:15:49 PM by Rhuan »

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »
Thanbks for agreeing with me on some points, NeverMore, it's nice when that happens.

I personally think that Israel should have destroyed hezbollah, and then should have maintained a presence in Lebanon until a totally peaceful (read non-muslim) government was established.

oh, here i cant agree, sorry!
you ask why? look at iraq. the arab people doesnt stop fighting and no peace is achieved until every "infidel" is out of "arab" territory. of course that arab territory includes the whole world by the kuran, but the first step is to get the "infidels" out of currently arab controlled territory.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2006, 06:17:04 PM »
I didn't ask "why?" about anything...

Anyway, if we have to have muslim countries, they should be run the way turkey has been for many years, the cities that is anyway... (total ban on the hijab etc)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2006, 06:27:00 PM »
I didn't ask "why?" about anything...

Anyway, if we have to have muslim countries, they should be run the way turkey has been for many years, the cities that is anyway... (total ban on the hijab etc)

even if so these countries will always have these terrorist organisations inside them, just like turkey has.

Kahane was right!

Scriabin

« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2006, 11:22:05 AM »
I believe that bin-laden is dead.  We've seen no new video of him in several years...we only have audio. 

Liberals use bin-laden's name and call for his death in order to appear hawkish, and to maintain the illusion that, "only a FEW muslims are bad."  They are good cop, bad copping us to death.  Of course he must die, but I believe that he already is dead. 

At this point he bin-laden has become a media distraction.

We must remember that we are not at war with 'radical islam,' or with 'terrorists.'  We are at war with islam ITSELF.  We can NEVER win a war on terror.  We must convince all sane people that this is a WAR ON ISLAM.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #59 on: September 12, 2006, 11:29:14 AM »
Liberals use bin-laden's name and call for his death in order to appear hawkish, and to maintain the illusion that, "only a FEW muslims are bad."  They are good cop, bad copping us to death.

only fews here agree with me that there are good muslims at all. i say that only a few muslims are good, but there must be some good people among them too. "tsadik ehad be sdom" one righteous in sdom. at least one arab is righteous.

Kahane was right!

Scriabin

« Reply #60 on: September 12, 2006, 11:34:37 AM »
Liberals use bin-laden's name and call for his death in order to appear hawkish, and to maintain the illusion that, "only a FEW muslims are bad."  They are good cop, bad copping us to death.

only fews here agree with me that there are good muslims at all. i say that only a few muslims are good, but there must be some good people among them too. "tsadik ehad be sdom" one righteous in sdom. at least one arab is righteous.
Your point is reasonable, but I don't think that we can afford to worry about a tiny number of people who might be good. 

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #61 on: September 12, 2006, 11:36:59 AM »

Your point is reasonable, but I don't think that we can afford to worry about a tiny number of people who might be good. 

sure, we need to deal with the threat the arab PEOPLE poses on us, regardless of wether there are also good arabs. its only a philosophycal question.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 12:42:18 PM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

Scriabin

« Reply #62 on: October 12, 2006, 11:25:13 AM »
Let me put a nail into this coffin! Why does anyone as a muslim have to explain themselves to a bunch of Racist jews on here! I say f.uc.k them, and there stupid theories. They want to take on Pakistan then let them try, if a country that small can hold the might of INIDA of then what chance has a couple of jews in f16's no chance. I am sick of muslims on here ass licking these losers. Before I came onto this forum, i didn't mind jews at all, in matter of fact have friends, but now next time I see one on the road, he's getting a load of verbal!!!

This place is a JOKE, but I will stick it out!

Rabbi Kahane said, "There are no moderate [muslims].  There are intelligent [muslims] and there are stupid [muslims]."  (He used the word 'Arab'.)

Stupid muslims speak and act as they think.  Intelligent muslims hide behind the veil of false diplomacy.

Stupid muslims want to blow us up now.  Intelligent muslims want to breed us out eventually.

BOTH groups however want us destroyed.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2006, 01:51:00 AM »
Let me put a nail into this coffin! Why does anyone as a muslim have to explain themselves to a bunch of Racist jews on here! I say f.uc.k them, and there stupid theories. They want to take on Pakistan then let them try, if a country that small can hold the might of INIDA of then what chance has a couple of jews in f16's no chance. I am sick of muslims on here ass licking these losers. Before I came onto this forum, i didn't mind jews at all, in matter of fact have friends, but now next time I see one on the road, he's getting a load of verbal!!!

First you get the MONEY
Then U get the POWER
The U kill the ****

So you call us racist and then you say stuff like this??? Are you nuts? So all Jews are going to get it from you now?

Do us a favor... don't "stick it out"... just take your non-sense somewhere else. You should be embarrassed for this garbage you've posted.

Spare the Jews on the road... you already gave us a "load of your verbal".
« Last Edit: October 13, 2006, 02:10:38 AM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 07:06:04 AM »

Honestly your quite comical! Who really cares what you mind ! Save your coffin nails they will be needed elsewhere. Pakistan is like a ticking bomb one bump in the road and its own population will turn against itself. The great thing about Muslims is that they are so nuts they will even kill fellow Muslims.  You say "This place is a JOKE, but I will stick it out!" . By all means stick around we need an example of warped Muslim thinking and the stupidity of people who try to defend it. Finally you should pay attention to your driving it would be ashame for you to rearend something in one of you verbal tirades against Jews.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

keyser

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 07:09:29 AM »
Ooooooo....seems I hit a sore point here....easy to dish your rubbish out, but be men as you claim to be when you get it back!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2006, 11:47:17 AM »
Ooooooo....seems I hit a sore point here....easy to dish your rubbish out, but be men as you claim to be when you get it back!

The only nerve you hit was wasting my time. I never dished rubbish out on you, sir. You seem like such an angry little man... everything you say is so vile and hateful.

And if you disagree with that so much, then why on earth would you dish it back? If you hate us so much, why on EARTH are you wasting your time posting here?? Aren't you actually exibiting the same behavior that you claim to hate? Am I alone on this or are other having a hard time taking this guy seriously? I suppose the internet has all kinds...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

El Cabong!

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2006, 09:31:41 PM »
His feeble comebacks are reminiscent of Pee Wee Herman, lol. "I know you are but what am I?" What and uneducated moron. And he claims to be some computer programmer or something. This coming from the people who raise their kids to kill themselves. Even rodents defend their offspring and protect them from harm. These muslim animals send their own children to their deaths. This is what differentiates us from them, our love and our kindness, of which they have none of. We love and protect our children while they hate everything so much, their hearts have no room for even the scarcest affection for their own children.