Author Topic: The Power of the Internet  (Read 2899 times)

Offline Kamira

• New JTFer
The Power of the Internet
« on: September 01, 2008, 08:41:55 PM »
.. or How To Mold Minds

While reading some articles on this site, the question arose in my mind as to where Israel acquired their oil.  For all I knew, they drilled their own, but I decided to Google "Where does Israel get their oil?" anyway.  To my surprise, I found something even more interesting.  What seems to be an American site pops up for review.  Replete with the Red, White and Blue patriotic theme, it even boasts Uncle Sam and the "In God We Trust" logo of the U.S. currency; all done to make the reader feel more at ease and comfortable while digesting the within propaganda.

However, upon closer review, one finds that the message being sent is the stuff conspiracies are born of.  This page message is:

The United States went to War With Iraq to Get Oil for Israel

It's keenly worded and uses enjoining words such as "our country" when referring to the United States; giving the reader the impression it's a trusted American bestowing C.I.A.-like knowledge.  But certain phraseologies contest that facade when stuff like blatant false facts, missing information, suspicious gaps in history and the following jumps off the page at you:

"In fact, israel's insatiable quest for oil and gas can even explain its relentless assault against Hamas in Gaza."  ::)

Now there's the mother of all oxymorons, "assault against Hamas", where Hamas, even by American definitions, is the pioneer of terroristic suicide bombings and the anti-thesis of peace.  But what else would you expect from a site that promotes conspiracy theories such as Zeitgiest, NWO, Illuminati and 9/11 myths galore. 

I call attention to this site not only for the propaganda it reveals, but the carefully planted comments and structuring that all points to an organized methodology connected not only to carefully circuited links but theme.  The hatred for Israel and the U.S. is clear, so are the subliminal threats on other pages squarely directed at journalists and the not so subliminal message that "everyone wants to steal Arab oil".  What's puzzling, is why they just don't say something, anything, about Islam?  Why hide behind the Red, White and Blue they obviously detest?

Here's the link:  http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3696

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: The Power of the Internet
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 08:53:15 PM »
Ah the old communistic dialectics at work again.  "When a cat and dog fight, the cat usually dies.  And the world blames the Jew." - Sam Sussman.

A good critique Kamira.  Keep it up and happy posting from Ol-MarZutra... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
    • Israel in Bible Prophecy
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 04:15:40 PM »
That's funny, since oil trades on a world market.
http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/CO/W

It is fungible, so even if someone were to want to sanction an oil producing country it wouldn't work. The oil would simply travel in a little bigger circle.
Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
Please visit http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com and http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »
That's funny, since oil trades on a world market.
http://futures.tradingcharts.com/chart/CO/W

It is fungible, so even if someone were to want to sanction an oil producing country it wouldn't work. The oil would simply travel in a little bigger circle.
You make a good point.  Past sanctions on nations like Libya and Iraq were subverted, not by bigger circles, but due to fraudulent trading practices and policies by the West with the sanctioned nation's "friends" and cohorts..  For example, when America placed sanctions on self proclaimed "eighth wonder of the world": Muammar al-Gaddafi's Islamo-Marxist Libya, al-Gaddafi simply expanded exports to their cohort Communist nations like Nicolai Ceausescu's Romania which was under the despicable "Most Preferred Nation Status" of the Establishment Western/American trading policies.  So what was happening is America was buying Libyan oil via third party at a premium. 

Further one must also note that Oil, like any other "global" trading commodity is exposed to hedge, futures and financial manipulation practices. 

This too is similar to what happened during WW2, Korean and Vietnam War where major American companies were trading with the enemy states, in WW2 it was Ford and Rockefeller's oil.  During the Asian wars, similar to Romania, under the policies war assets were prohibited for export, especially to "enemy" States.  Shipping these same assets to Romania in pieces to be assembled either in Romania or shipped to, and assembled in Russia, to be transported via rail to China; with result being our boys fighting an enemy with similar or same weaponry and vehicles etc.  Another example of this "global" establishment fraud.

I had recently posted a fabulous article on the "Petrodollar"...  I think you'd really love this little read...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Kamira

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 03:48:29 PM »
Thanks for the responses!  It gave me further food for thought!  I wasn't aware of the oil trades on a world market but now I am.

I love this site.  I learn so much!!  ;)

Offline JohnWilliams

• New JTFer
    • Israel in Bible Prophecy
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 06:23:33 PM »
Thanks for the responses!  It gave me further food for thought!  I wasn't aware of the oil trades on a world market but now I am.

I love this site.  I learn so much!!  ;)

It's kinda the same as people saying "Just wait until the Arabs demand payment for oil in Euros."

Trillions of dollars are traded between currencies in the Forex every day. Someone wants payment in Euros, no problem!

Now if they demand payment in GOLD, that's when the little boy points to the paper money emperor and declares that he has no clothes on. That's when the music stops in this global central bank game of musical chairs, and all are found standing naked.

Imagine if, in a moment, the whole world came to understand that money, isn't!

"Whenever destroyers appear among men, they start by destroying money, for money is men's protection and the base of a moral existence.  Destroyers seize gold and leave to its owners a counterfeit pile of paper. This kills all objective standards and delivers men into the arbitrary power of an arbitrary setter of values. Gold was an objective value, an equivalent of wealth produced. Paper is a mortgage on wealth that does not exist, backed by a gun aimed at those who are expected to produce it. Paper is a check drawn by legal looters upon an account which is not theirs: upon the virtue of the victims. Watch for the day when it bounces, marked, 'Account overdrawn.'" - Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged

Great book!
Truth can never be told so as to be understood and not be believed. ~ William Blake
Please visit http://www.israelinbibleprophecy.com and http://www.youtube.com/user/PeteWaldo

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 07:36:28 PM »
John, I also loved Atlas Shrugged! 

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2008, 08:21:13 PM »
I too loved Atlas Shrugged.  A very good book.  The past era of Conservative thinkers like that of Orwell's 1984, Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451 or Huxley's Brave New World

Here is a very good analysis of the Petrodollar, warfare and the expansion of this International Utopian Elistist Idea:

http://www.chuckcoppes.com/images/stories/petrodollar_warfare_and_collapse_of_us_dollar_imperialism-special_report.pdf

Enjoy... O0