Author Topic: Palin Just KICKED Obama's Butt!!!!  (Read 712 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
Palin Just KICKED Obama's Butt!!!!
« on: September 03, 2008, 11:09:18 PM »
 She tore up Obama.

"The only difference between hockey moms and pit bulls is lipstick."

The boy is in trouble.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Palin Just KICKED Obama's Butt!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 11:17:20 PM »
She did a great job.  Obama is indeed in trouble. O0

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 07:13:18 AM »
I'm watching the news this morning and trying to keep myself from having a stroke. The news anchors and Biden are apalled that Palin ATTACKED Obama so viciously??? What have they been doing the last few days. All she stated was fact and she did it professionally and with class.

I may have to stop watching TV or else mount a defibulator next to it. My blood pressure is going to kill me.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 08:34:22 AM »
Yes, Palin kicked Obama's butt especially on Executive experience....She really made a difference in Alaska, as mayor, and governor, and is not afraid to take on the die-hard establishments, who are not working for the people.  She can take on old Biden too.....There has never been a conservative woman with accomplishments, looks, ability, and brains, running for VP, and in skirtsssssss......Hillary will have to take a second seat to Sarah.....

D.S.