Author Topic: Tom Ridges Speech Was Motivating  (Read 1600 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Tom Ridges Speech Was Motivating
« on: September 04, 2008, 09:32:22 PM »

████████  ██                                                   █████            ██               
████████  ██                    ██                             █████            ██               
   ██     ██                    ██                                ██            ██               
   ██     ██░████    ▒████▓   ███████    ▒█████░                  ██   ░████░   ██░████   ██░████
   ██     ███████▓   ██████▓  ███████   ████████                  ██  ░██████░  ███████▓  ███████▓
   ██     ███  ▒██   █▒  ▒██    ██      ██▒  ░▒█                  ██  ███  ███  ███  ▒██  ███  ▒██
   ██     ██    ██    ▒█████    ██      █████▓░                   ██  ██░  ░██  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██  ░███████    ██      ░██████▒                  ██  ██    ██  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██  ██▓░  ██    ██         ░▒▓██                  ██  ██░  ░██  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██  ██▒  ███    ██░     █▒░  ▒██            █▒   ▒██  ███  ███  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██  ████████    █████   ████████            ███████▓  ░██████░  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██   ▓███░██    ░████   ░▓████▓             ░█████▒    ░████░   ██    ██  ██    ██

██                                                     
███  ███              ▒████▒               ██                  ██                                 
███  ███             ▓██████               ██                  ██                                 
███▒▒███            ▒██▒  ░█                                   ██                                 
███▓▓███    ▓████▒  ██▓        ▒████▓    ████     ██░████      ██                                 
██▓██▓██   ███████  ██░        ██████▓   ████     ███████▓     ██                                 
██▒██▒██  ▓██▒  ▒█  ██         █▒  ▒██     ██     ███  ▒██     ██                                 
██░██░██  ██░       ██          ▒█████     ██     ██    ██     ██                                 
██ ██ ██  ██        ██░       ░███████     ██     ██    ██     ██                                 
██    ██  ██░       ██▓       ██▓░  ██     ██     ██    ██                                       
██    ██  ▓██▒  ░█  ▒██▒  ░█  ██▒  ███     ██     ██    ██                                       
██    ██   ███████   ▓██████  ████████  ████████  ██    ██     ██                                 
██    ██    ▓████▒    ▒████▒   ▓███░██  ████████  ██    ██     ██           

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Tom Ridges Speech Was Motivating
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 09:35:02 PM »

████████  ██                                                   █████            ██               
████████  ██                    ██                             █████            ██               
   ██     ██░████    ▒████▓   ███████    ▒█████░                  ██   ░████░   ██░████   ██░████
   ██     ███████▓   ██████▓  ███████   ████████                  ██  ░██████░  ███████▓  ███████▓
   ██     ███  ▒██   █▒  ▒██    ██      ██▒  ░▒█                  ██  ███  ███  ███  ▒██  ███  ▒██
   ██     ██    ██    ▒█████    ██      █████▓░                   ██  ██░  ░██  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██  ░███████    ██      ░██████▒                  ██  ██    ██  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██  ██▓░  ██    ██         ░▒▓██                  ██  ██░  ░██  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██  ██▒  ███    ██░     █▒░  ▒██            █▒   ▒██  ███  ███  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██  ████████    █████   ████████            ███████▓  ░██████░  ██    ██  ██    ██
   ██     ██    ██   ▓███░██    ░████   ░▓████▓             ░█████▒    ░████░   ██    ██  ██    ██

██                                                     

muman613

How do you do that?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 09:39:36 PM »

██                                                     

muman613

How do you do that?

Hi,

I used a program which I have on Linux which is called 'toilet' which creates banners...

I issed the command:

$> toilet -w 110 -F crop -f bigmono12 Thats John McCain!

The options -w 110 tells that the maximum width is 110 characters, then -F crop says to crop extra spaces, the -f bigmono12 tells it to use the font named bigmono12 and then the text "Thats John McCain!". Then I cut and pasted it into the webpage and encapsulated it in [ tt ] & [ \tt ] tags because that causes the forum to print it in monospace font.

Thats the ticket!, yeah!

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 10:02:19 PM »
Muman, you look different!!
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 10:03:16 PM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 10:55:12 PM »
Muman, you look different!!

Hi,

Thanks for noticing :)

I changed my avatar tonight with an updated picture with my peyos and kippah more visible. Call me nuts but for some reason I really like the look of peyos. Not just the look but the who concept of separating the face from the intellect {which is the kabbalistic concept of peyos}. Also in the picture I used to use I wasnt wearing a kippah, and nowadays I wear it pretty much all the time.

muman613

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 10:56:36 PM »
Super Jew, defenitely!!   O0
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 10:56:40 PM »
I like your new avatar.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 10:57:31 PM »

I like Rabbi Shalom Arush, the Breslev Rabbi. His Peyos are very long...

muman613

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 11:02:55 PM »
I had a mullet when I was in high school. Is there such a thang as an orthodox redneck?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 11:06:24 PM »
I had a mullet when I was in high school. Is there such a thang as an orthodox redneck?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 11:09:17 PM »
The command from Torah is to not shave the corners of the head. This was taught to mean the hair which grows on the side of the head. Wiki has a good article on it which I am referring to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyos

Payot (also peyot, payos, peyes, Hebrew: פאות‎) is a Hebrew word, which literally translates into English as corners, sides or edges; in the context of Judaism, it is particularly used in relation to the head and face, denoting sidelocks, and sometimes also sideburns. Haredi, Yemenite, and Hasidic Jews often sport distinctive long curled payot, while those of Modern Orthodox Judaism and Conservative Judaism wear more varyingly sized sideburns; the Yemenite Jews refer to their sidelocks as simanim, literally meaning signs, because the sidelocks were historically the main feature which differentiated them from Yemenite Muslims. The practice of wearing payot is one of the consequences of Jewish law regarding shaving.

Leviticus 19:27 reads:
27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.

I dont know if Hashem considers mullets to fufill the mitzvah of peyot? Ask the Rabbi?

muman613