Should "White Pride" be banned?

Yes.
15 (55.6%)
No.
10 (37%)
I'm not sure.
2 (7.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Should "White Pride" be banned?  (Read 6570 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Should "White Pride" be banned?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2008, 04:38:49 AM »
"White Pride",

YOU WERE BORN 60 YEARS TOO LATE!

TIME TO OPEN UP A FRESH BOTTLE OF "WHITE OUT"!

BAN THIS BASTARD!

Is he still here?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline diplomat

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2008, 04:51:36 AM »
Whitefuckingpride, u are a disgrace to the jewish race, no jew is superior to another based on race, there is nothing wrong with black people they pay taxes just lik me n u, u only see the sterotype of blacks stealing becasue of the media. the hatred you feel should not be spent on our brothers, but on the neo nazis of russia, the islamic bastards who wish to blow you and everything you love to peices, u make me sick you are no better then the nazis that muredered 6 million jews

You must be an exception. Most people here do not like Blacks, have you even read posts where they're compared to apes, and all that? :-* That should give you a better idea as to how most Jews and 'righteous' gentiles feel about Blacks and other races. It's not just religion or Islam, race is the most important factor in all of this.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 08:41:11 AM »
No white pride shouldn't be banned, how can the majority of people be against it? I am a proud white Jew.

There's a difference in pride and racism.

racism is a natural reaction to remain separate from other races, I don't see anything abnormal about it. It's forced diversity and multiculturalism introduced at our school levels that teach kids and reprogram them that somehow it's acceptable to mix. Separation is a good thing from a voluntary level.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 08:50:51 AM by מאיר כהן »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 04:33:19 PM »
No white pride shouldn't be banned, how can the majority of people be against it? I am a proud white Jew.

There's a difference in pride and racism.

racism is a natural reaction to remain separate from other races, I don't see anything abnormal about it. It's forced diversity and multiculturalism introduced at our school levels that teach kids and reprogram them that somehow it's acceptable to mix. Separation is a good thing from a voluntary level.

I dont really care about "white pride" I do care about their HIDDEN agenda that HATES Jews.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates