Author Topic: Russia OKs S-300 Sale To Iran!  (Read 4857 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Russia OKs S-300 Sale To Iran!
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 08:22:52 PM »
Oh ok.  Thanks Pheasant.. :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 08:47:36 PM »
SERBS YOU SUPPORT THIS!?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2008, 08:50:00 PM »
You see Bush won't do anything about the sales, he won't strike Iran because he is a whimp like his father.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 08:52:24 PM »
ever thought that russia wants iran to be attacked?  If iran is attacked, 2 things will happen.  1. price of oil will increase. 2. production from Iran will be sharply reduced.  Russia would love both of these things, simply because they are an an energy exporter.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 09:00:35 PM »
ever thought that russia wants iran to be attacked?  If iran is attacked, 2 things will happen.  1. price of oil will increase. 2. production from Iran will be sharply reduced.  Russia would love both of these things, simply because they are an an energy exporter.
That's why we DRILL BABY DRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2008, 09:57:48 PM »
Geeh, whata shock!!!

I've said it for years..... Russia wants another world war.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2008, 09:58:39 PM »
Geeh, whata shock!!!

Are you gonna fight it happens?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2008, 11:08:08 PM »
Very true about the oil.  Another side of this story is the fact that Russia, China, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, probably France and some of the EU nations, the entire Muslim World and the African Turd World all support Iran.... 

If there is another World War, it will be truly a war to end all wars.  Would I fight?  Not bloody likely unless there is some bastard knocking down my front door.  I'd rather be one of those who drags the elitist out of his bed at night to make him/her pay for getting the world into this mess in the first place... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2008, 11:18:19 AM »
It may not be the primary question whether Russia or Egypt or someone else wants a new world war or not. Rather the primary question is that if and when Iran develops nukes, how far is it going to spare the so-called infidels and Israel.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2008, 02:41:36 PM »
Geeh, whata shock!!!

Are you gonna fight it happens?

I might be a bit old to fight when it happens.   (Almost 37 now)  But I'll help out in other ways.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2008, 04:54:53 PM »
Dear Pheasant
1) Israel still has a decent window of opportunity until the system is fully operational.
2) Every system has its  Achilles heel point and I am sure IAF is well aware of its capabilities and will find a proper military response of overcoming its defense.
3) Who said it has to be IAF planes? Why not cruise missiles and ballistic missiles launched from submarines. At the very least to demolish AA batteries?

The problem is not S300 but the lack of resolve this problem presented by the most insidious & lame people in the world.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2008, 05:01:12 PM »
The US wants an other war?
Why want they to enter in a new war again?
All the wars after WW2 were caused by the US. When will this madness stop?

The US wants to invade Iran in order to be one step closer to Russia!
They do not care about the safety of the Middle/East, that is a lie.
Its all about imperialistic ambitions towards Eastern Europe.
This all is dedicated to the encircling of Russia.

The US is out of recourses. They are forecasting that they won not have enough resources over 30 years.

The US dream is to colonize and exploit Siberia. 
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 05:05:53 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2008, 05:04:23 PM »
Hehehe! Remember Russians are not Indians

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2008, 05:17:19 PM »
Dear Pheasant
1) Israel still has a decent window of opportunity until the system is fully operational.
2) Every system has its  Achilles heel point and I am sure IAF is well aware of its capabilities and will find a proper military response of overcoming its defense.
3) Who said it has to be IAF planes? Why not cruise missiles and ballistic missiles launched from submarines. At the very least to demolish AA batteries?

The problem is not S300 but the lack of resolve this problem presented by the most insidious & lame people in the world.

I was teached by the German Airforce on her technical school in xxx about air defense. None of this quranimal savage countries have Tor1 and S-300PMU-2. Strela3 is also very dangerous, because this system filters flares.

None of this systems operates on themselve alone. All are connected. In addition to that they are connected to the higher echelon. So they have always the actual status.

The echelon gets it's information from various radar stations and    air space observers.

It is so advanced, that you can see if you sit in the Tor1, S-300PMU-2 or Strela group leader control center with minimal delay what all other units see.

The main problem is imo the  S-300PMU-2 system, because it has a phased radar and it is very advanced.  :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phased_array

You have great difficulties to destroy it with anti-radar missles. In addition a s300PMU-2 is highly mobile and have some phased radar units.

Imo Israel has to act now. Or they have to trust that the quranimals will not be able to handle the system. But I would not count on this because they are Iranians and no Arabs.  :( :( :(

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 08, 2008, 05:29:38 PM »
Hehehe! Remember Russians are not Indians

Hehehe is not appropriate.  :(

The Russians should not sell this system to the quranimals. This system belong not in Iranian hands.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #40 on: September 08, 2008, 05:34:19 PM »

Imo Israel has to act now. Or they have to trust that the quranimals will not be able to handle the system. But I would not count on this because they are Iranians and no Arabs.  :( :( :(

Agreed on that! Iranians are quite brainy. Most of so-called muslim inventions were made by Persians. Still, where there is a WILL there will be a WAY, and I am sure Israel will find a very effective response, if given it a go.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2008, 05:38:23 PM »
It is a simple linear equation, that should not be made complex.

The wait should not be too long, when even Kyrgyzstan dares to start standing in support of Iran.

If something is not done to Iran, then Iran may get the time and opportunity to do something. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2008, 05:40:43 PM »

Agreed on that! Iranians are quite brainy. Most of so-called muslim inventions were made by Persians. Still, where there is a WILL there will be a WAY, and I am sure Israel will find a very effective response, if given it a go.

I think the Russians will be for the next decades on the shitlist of the Israelis if they ship this system to Iran.

Althrough I agree that hope is never lost and there is everytime a way.

But from a military point of view, if god doesn't intervene with a miracle, it will cost the life of at least some Israeli soldiers for shure.  :(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 08, 2008, 05:51:17 PM »
SpecOps will take the S300 out  new Jewish chief of U.S. Air Force was in Air force  SpecOps             http://www.jewsingreen.com/home/blog/comments/npr_on_general_schwartz/
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 05:56:46 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: September 08, 2008, 05:58:29 PM »
SpecOps will take the S300 out

This is one possible way. But every S300, Tor1 and Strela unit has Force Protection Forces, plus their own soldiers.

The Force protection forces are well equipped, because this systems are pricy and important.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2008, 06:04:31 PM »

This is one possible way. But every S300, Tor1 and Strela unit has Force Protection Forces, plus their own soldiers.

The Force protection forces are well equipped, because this systems are pricy and important.
Yes the motto of the SAS 'Who dares wins' this is a good motto :)
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2008, 06:06:09 PM »

Yes this is a good motto.  O0

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2008, 10:52:38 AM »

Yes this is a good motto.  O0

Yes and this motto should be applied well before Iran goes critical. O0