Author Topic: sean hannity  (Read 1231 times)

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
sean hannity
« on: September 07, 2008, 10:00:51 AM »
Should JTFers flood sean hannity's forum with JTF promotions?
http://forums.hannity.com
« Last Edit: September 07, 2008, 10:16:59 AM by imaknick »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: sean hannity
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2008, 10:20:43 AM »
Not to the point that they hate JTF...If we have a good message, then we share that message..

Therefore I would suggest sharing 5-10 ideals of JTF for every single post you want to plug JTF.  When you share your messages, say it respectfully like you're in someone's home.  Don't plug JTF at that moment...Just give a good idea that is in common with Hannity's viewpoint.  For every 10 good messages, plug JTF.  Soon, some will get curious about JTF will go on the website and see where those good sound messages come from and support us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 11:29:54 AM »
Just try putting JTF.ORG or JewsAgainstObama.com in your signature or in your username there. Then you don't have to directly plug JTF. Every time you post, there will be a plug.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »
I wouldn't waste my time with Hannity.  Even though he is committed to getting McCain elected, unlike Savage, Hannity is still a pawn of the Republican elite and would never acknowledge JTF. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2008, 12:13:04 PM »
Hannity is a good outlet for JTF. JTF would be a good story for him. It would only benefit everyone.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2008, 02:00:58 PM »
I wouldn't waste my time with Hannity.  Even though he is committed to getting McCain elected, unlike Savage, Hannity is still a pawn of the Republican elite and would never acknowledge JTF. 

Sean Hannity is our friend. He is the only one who has tried to expose Obama. He hits him hard every night on 'Hannity and Colms'- and he tears him up daily on his radio show.
If not for Hannity, the general public would never have known about Obama's terrorist, racist connections.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2008, 11:17:06 PM »
I don' deny that hannity is committed to defeating Obama.  But he isn't a friend of JTF.  Talk radio is an outlet where the host are only concerned about their ratings and their wallets.  They are no more willing to advance a true conservative movement than Obama.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 03:39:51 AM »

That is probably true, but Hannity is much more a better person to expose Obama too, he might not agree with JTF on everything but he is still better than Savage who is dangerous and crazy and wants Barack HuSSein oSSama elected.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 09:34:17 AM »
I don' deny that hannity is committed to defeating Obama.  But he isn't a friend of JTF.  Talk radio is an outlet where the host are only concerned about their ratings and their wallets.  They are no more willing to advance a true conservative movement than Obama.

Anybody working as hard as Hannity is to destroy Obama is our friend.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 09:40:36 AM »

Anybody working as hard as Hannity is to destroy Obama is our friend.

Agreed. If you look for a reason to dislike everyone, you will find one. We should be looking for allies in this great battle.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 09:51:41 AM »
I agree with you all.  But defeating Obama is meaningless if McCain and the Republicans don't lead this country in conservative direction.  people like Hannity and Rush fail to call out Republicans when they fail us but are the first to tell you how great they are when they are running.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 10:01:33 AM »
I agree with you all.  But defeating Obama is meaningless if McCain and the Republicans don't lead this country in conservative direction.  people like Hannity and Rush fail to call out Republicans when they fail us but are the first to tell you how great they are when they are running.

The most important thing is to defeat Obama. He will destroy America and Israel.
Then we can worry about what the Republicans do. They could never be as bad as Obama and the Democrats.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2008, 10:12:03 AM »
That is only if conservative voters, writers, commentators, etc., keep the GOP in line.