Author Topic: Brown v. Board decision was a crime  (Read 1754 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Brown v. Board decision was a crime
« on: February 09, 2007, 11:11:46 PM »
"To separate black children from others of a similar age and qualifications solely because of their race generates a feeling of inferiority as to their status in the community that may affect their hearts and minds in a way unlikely ever to be undone."

Indeed, Mr. Warren. I went to high school with black students-most of them bussed in from the city. Thankfully, they were never in my honors classes. I only saw them in the hallways, the cafeteria and the bathroom (where they would often openly sell drugs).

At lunchtime, they were entitled to free or reduced lunches of burgers and fries (paid for by the tax dollars of town residents) whereas most of the white kids brought a lunch with them. How hard is it to make a PB and J?

They were loud and often threw things. My school principal was on a first-name basis with most of them.

Thankfully I attend a college with very few of these low-beings. The ones that attend actually look like humans and genuinely try to act civilized. Some self-hating whites at my school said that I should take an African studies course with them next semester. I declined. Imagine, a whole department about Africa! Ironically, there is not a black professor to be found on campus.

Isn't integration vonderful?