Author Topic: My Assignment  (Read 1111 times)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
My Assignment
« on: September 08, 2008, 07:30:04 PM »
I attend Public High School at present time, but that will change soon as I am transferring to a private high school next year. The assignment for class was to pick a country you would like to visit and explain why in three reasons.

Here is my paper;

Israel

1. I would love to visit little Israel in an attempt to show support of their prosperous people and tiny state.

2. I would love to visit Israel to see first hand, their prosperity and extraordinary accomplishments in "60" years as compared to century old countries that are 3rd worlds

3. I would love to visit little Israel to visit the various landmarks assembled by the geniuses that that inhabit the holy land.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: My Assignment
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 08:35:28 PM »
Good luck on your assignment. Just carefully word it.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 08:40:07 PM »
I attend Public High School at present time, but that will change soon as I am transferring to a private high school next year. The assignment for class was to pick a country you would like to visit and explain why in three reasons.

Here is my paper;

Israel

1. I would love to visit little Israel in an attempt to show support of their prosperous people and tiny state.

2. I would love to visit Israel to see first hand, their prosperity and extraordinary accomplishments in "60" years as compared to century old countries that are 3rd worlds

3. I would love to visit little Israel to visit the various landmarks assembled by the geniuses that that inhabit the holy land.

Good luck with the paper. You need help with research? I'm a librarian.  You know where to find me. ;)

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 08:41:45 PM »

Here is my paper;

Israel

Good luck with the paper. You need help with research? I'm a librarian.  You know where to find me. ;)
I will keep that in mind.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2008, 08:41:58 PM »
Good luck on your assignment. Just carefully word it.
Thank You.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2008, 09:14:12 PM »
I guess you now have to elaborate on these points?  Which of the three answers is the most important one to you? 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2008, 09:16:44 PM »
PJC, I always thought you were older.  I can't believe you're just in high school.  Don't get me wrong.  You sound so mature, so I just assumed you to be in your 30's. 

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2008, 09:49:17 PM »
PJC, I always thought you were older.  I can't believe you're just in high school.  Don't get me wrong.  You sound so mature, so I just assumed you to be in your 30's. 
;D I get that a lot.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2008, 09:57:21 PM »
It's a big compliment, PJC. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2008, 10:00:47 PM »
I woudl talk about the historical context of Israel's survival the first 60 years and that "it seemed so miraculous that a nation would survive after a terrible situation years before from the holocaust"  I woudl explain that there is something good about this.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2008, 10:02:52 PM »
;D I get that a lot.

ProJewChristian, many many kudos to you! I can't believe you are in a high school!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2008, 10:03:03 PM »
Let's help him write a homerun paper so he gets an A.

ProJewChristian,

If you need editing support, please let me know.

Shmuel
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?