Author Topic: Challenge to Sarah RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW  (Read 3575 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Challenge to Sarah RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW
« on: February 10, 2007, 12:43:28 PM »
Sarah,

If you are reading this, I am calling you out this instant. I am issuing you a direct challenge to either put up or shut up. I hereby give you one opportunity to try to prove yourself, once and for all. It is very simple, young lady.

You need to start a thread in this section titled "My Apologies to JTF" containing the following:

1: a COMPLETE and comprehensive apology for all of the nasty and false things you have accused the nation of Israel and its citizens of

2: an apology for calling Chaim and JTF extremist or radical

3: a COMPLETE renunciation of Islam and everything to do with it, including the Koran, Hadith, Allah, and your so-called prophet Mohammed

I think I have been extremely clear and explicit in all of this.

I cannot guarantee that we will trust you after this, but you will at least receive respect and civil treatment if you do the above.

Have a good day.

Chaimfan

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Challenge to Sarah RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2007, 02:39:06 PM »
With all due respect, Chaimfan, a very young teenage girl, under the best and most advantageous circumstances, can not be held to the same standard of education and maturity which one expects from adults.

In fact, it doesn't take but a quick listen to all of the adult "experts in their field" on CNN, FOX, ABC, every major media outlet worldwide, and in the highest levels of the Israeli Government, to conclude that little, if anything (except the most insulting level of ignorance and idiocy), is to be expected from most adults with a far greater level of experience and education than that held by Sarah.

Sarah knows that the circumstances into which she was born have been far less than forthcoming with regard to the human condition.  She wants to learn about Jewish people, because her instincts have told her that the truth can't be found in her home environment.

That is why Sarah has joined the JTF forum.

Why not provide honest and insightful answers, both to her preconceived, and also to her quite open-minded questions about the Jewish People, Torah, and Land Of Israel?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2007, 03:23:17 PM »
I'm not a real boo-hoo kind of person. I have asked her to do what she is capable of, which is to take back her vile comments on this board in the past. Let's see how she does in that. She wrote me a PM claiming that she has, but I haven't seen it anywhere. She has a choice to make if she wants to prove herself, if indeed she is who she says she is.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2007, 03:57:53 PM »
I never refuse challenges :)

As long as i can apologize in my own way. Chaimfan, when you said that i called JTF extremist, i did not. If you are referring to one of my threads, i clearly remember that it was regarding comments posted on another website. With left-wing Jews who believed that it was extremist. Sometimes  you misunderstand or perceive different things to which i am  trying to say. I am apologizing for the comments i made about Israel. Will show my support for Chaim and renounce Islam, when you say "we will", who are you meaning to represent?
 MassuhDGoodName, thank you for YOUR insightful answers all i can say is simply.....you're a great dude, the world would be lost without your knowledge and humorous sarcasm. Chaimfan, I'm not a boo-hoo kind of person either, i don't look for sympathy, instead intelligent guidance and answers.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2007, 03:59:45 PM »
Fine, yes, but I still need to see a new, separate thread from you, in this section, saying that. You DID make vile comments against Israel and you need to make a full public apology here where every member can easily read it.

I'm waiting.

Chaimfan

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2007, 08:49:34 PM »
   Don't we have enough threads criticizing Sarah? I hope I am not defending someone I shouldn't but I would appreciate if people can express why they disagree with her instead of posting insults, profanity and threats. The way that I see things, she is either a victim of an evil religion who has repented and needs our help or a fake poster. The latter may be true because she has made some very intelligent posts which I would not expect from a 14 year old girl and has stood her ground despite constant insults towards her. I know if I was in her shoes, that would not give me a lot of encouragement to stay in the forum. Some value that I feel she has added to this forum is an honest interpretation of the Koran and Muslim books. JTF stands for the truth and I don't think we should suppress it if she is going to give us what she believes is the true meaning. If she is sincere, we need more posters like her and not less.
   Getting to the arguments that I have heard against her, Yacov has posted the most compelling one. http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=2490.0 , where he posts some deleted posts from her. Since the original posts are no longer on this forum, I do not have the full context of what, how, and why she posted what she did. I see that she has apologized for what she wrote. Is she sincere? Is she lying to the infidel? Maybe. I don't know, but it shouldn't be like one of those celebrities who say something about blacks and then their career is ruined despite all the public apologies that they make.
   I have no reason to believe she is here to prey on men because I have not seen anything to indicate that she has been doing that. I believe that she would have posts in the dating sections if that was the case.
   The only thing I might suggest is a symbol other than the Kahane stars for her, though I would not want to see it implemented as a special rule just against her. Whether we should have a way to distinguish between Jews, Gentiles, Muslims, and others I don't know. Perhaps a simple statement of FOR or AGAINST jtf might help identify the posters.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 09:34:54 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2007, 09:18:33 PM »
Still waiting for that apology thread here, Sarah. I was very nice and considerate with you over PMs and I think you would agree.

Do not let me down. I tried to have some faith in you.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 03:35:33 AM »
I have to say that demanding a separate thread by Sarah to apologize is really quite comical. Despite a rough start by Sarah which I honestly believe was due to lack of knowledge on the issues Sarah has been no problem to have here on the forum. She was banned and then was allowed to return after the administrators felt she knew where she went wrong. She stood up to some rough treatment by fellow posters and came out well. She has been fine ever since and I like to see her posts here on the forum. I think the forum members should just treat Sarah like any other member for now unless she brakes the rules. At that point the administrators will step in if necessary and do whats needed I am sure.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 04:06:41 AM »
Sarah is definitely different from most of the members and guests of this forum, i.e., age, sex, and location.  But to keep bringing up some of her past statements, or even just the singling her out is getting old. 
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 08:31:12 AM »
Intelligence is a sexy trait in women.

Also, when women smile and make light, they change the very colour of the world.

When I see a young, smiling, bright young woman before me, I beg forgiveness for my inequality.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

ftfl

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 09:15:17 AM »
FOTL, shut up.

Chaimfan, I really think sarah has appologised enough for the things you are calling her up on.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2007, 11:18:55 AM »
Well, I guess I am not as nice as you guys. I gave her a chance, and was very polite to her about it (I have the IMs to prove it), and so far she has not produced. See if she ever gets any gentleness or respect from me ever again.

FOTL, you do know that you will go to jail for pursuing a fourteen-year-old, don't you?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2007, 12:37:11 PM »

Chaimfan please be patient. I wasn’t able to post the apology yesterday because you gave me 10 different questions to answer as well. I gave quite substantial answers. There is a large  time difference between us and your early evening is my bedtime!
I’ve got quite a few things to do and I can’t hide under the table at school for much longer, I still have a life away from the website and so does everyone else-typical excuse but its true. I’ll post the apology this evening……..i have no reason not to and I think I should apologise. I assure you I will apologise but wouldn’t it be more worthy and considerable if I did it out of my own will and means? Rather then you demanding one in a way? You were considerate in your pm’s., thanks for that. ;)

Takebackourtemple, cjd and cosmoroker I am glad that you even consider my posts to be vaguely intelligent or good! It amazes me how we are all very different people all from different parts of the world and yet are still able to discuss things, I dunno I’m just glad that I’ve spoken to you people, you “rock my socks,” lol, no I’m joking….i just think JTF is very different, and that’s what makes it special.

I could have written the apology in the time that I’ve taken writing this, but I much rather prefer savouring the thought of chaimfan biting my head off.  ;) :o

Peace everyone, and have a great day,
Sarah

P.s. is it actually sunny, where anyone is at the moment?