Author Topic: Microsoft Hawking Kinky Sex in New Ads  (Read 3279 times)

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Microsoft Hawking Kinky Sex in New Ads
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2008, 01:42:24 AM »
Manch,

Microsoft is way overblown and I work virtually free of Microsoft. My company does work with Microsoft too but it is only a part of our business. I was interviewed by Microsoft in the year 1998 and although it is impressive I am very glad I never worked for them. I dont know how they sleep at night knowing how much harm they have done to many very intelligent and good software engineers.

I will say Microsoft Sucks. I have used every incarnation of Windows since Windows 3.1 which was the worst operating system ever invented. At the time I was the leading software engineer on a strategic project for Commodore Amiga which brought Novell Netware to the Amiga platform. AmigaOS was head over heels more advanced than Windows at the time. It was a true multitasking Operating system while Windows was a co-operative multitasking environment making Amiga much faster and much more appealing for sofware development. At the time we started to develop digital video hardware for the {386} platform and we got involved with Microsoft. Microsoft ended up stealing a good portion of the work we did and we had no recourse {aside from suing Microsoft}.

And as to the review... I noticed the homo bent on the ad when it first appeared. I dont need others to tell me what the subtext is.

I dont care too much for Sienfeld and I only saw a couple episodes of his show. I dont like shows about nothing. My time is too precious to waste on a show which goes nowhere.

I dont wish any of them ill. But I am sick of the advertisers using homo themes to push thier junk.

muman613

PS: I am interested in why you idolize Bill Gates so much... What exactly did he invent? He wrote a derivative language called BASIC and thats about it.

they sleep because they make too much money to care.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2008, 02:39:48 AM »
Hey Manch,

Thats cool. I dont really worry about MS much. In my field I can work with Linux and at home I play with Linux.

Jerry and Bill certainly are clueless when it comes to wink-wink advertisement, as most probably I am. I have no problem hanging out or with guys I can be quite affectionate with guys as well - it is like Jewish thing. Italians have the same thing going. It is a travesty that gays screwed up people's mentality so much that guys are embarassed to show affection to one another in public! This is another reason why beaches are full with guys wearing weird looking knee-length trunks   ::)

About MSFT - it is a mute point. I am not a MSFT fanatic - actually I did want to switch to Apple - I loved their HW quality and aesthetics. However, for me, I found it quite useless as a business tool. In my company we are developing on Windows, Linux, Solaris (in the future), Windows Mobile, Symbian, RIM, iPhone, etc. - so I am not what you would call a MSFT cool-aid drinker.
Take care!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2008, 02:45:13 AM »
Jerry and Bill certainly are clueless when it comes to wink-wink advertisement, as most probably I am. I have no problem hanging out or with guys I can be quite affectionate with guys as well - it is like Jewish thing. Italians have the same thing going. It is a travesty that gays screwed up people's mentality so much that guys are embarassed to show affection to one another in public! This is another reason why beaches are full with guys wearing weird looking knee-length trunks   ::)

About MSFT - it is a mute point. I am not a MSFT fanatic - actually I did want to switch to Apple - I loved their HW quality and aesthetics. However, for me, I found it quite useless as a business tool. In my company we are developing on Windows, Linux, Solaris (in the future), Windows Mobile, Symbian, RIM, iPhone, etc. - so I am not what you would call a MSFT cool-aid drinker.
Take care!

Very cool... A recruiter has been calling me about a position for a lead software engineer on a project to write C++/Java applications for a cellphone platform for digital video. It requires device driver experience, which I have, and is closer to home than my current position. I am glad that there are many opportunities in my field.

muman613

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2008, 02:55:14 AM »
Very cool... A recruiter has been calling me about a position for a lead software engineer on a project to write C++/Java applications for a cellphone platform for digital video. It requires device driver experience, which I have, and is closer to home than my current position. I am glad that there are many opportunities in my field.

muman613

muman613

Let's keep in touch on this!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2008, 08:45:49 PM »
Hey Muman, you are going to like this one:

A reporter asked Bill Gates:
  -What was the best OS created by a man?
Gates replied:
  - Unix, of course.
Reporter incredulously quipped:
  - What?! But what about Windows?
To which Bill Gates replied:
  - Windows were created by G-d!

:laugh:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2008, 09:25:00 PM »
Hey Muman, you are going to like this one:

A reporter asked Bill Gates:
  -What was the best OS created by a man?
Gates replied:
  - Unix, of course.
Reporter incredulously quipped:
  - What?! But what about Windows?
To which Bill Gates replied:
  - Windows were created by G-d!

:laugh:

Haha,

I suspect this is what Gates truly believes...

::)

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14