Author Topic: Video Russian Skinheads training  (Read 2622 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Video Russian Skinheads training
« on: February 12, 2007, 08:52:47 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Video Russian Skinheads training
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 09:59:48 AM »
Very good video Mord.  The guy makes some very good arguements but twists it into a purely detestable ideology.  Moral people should not tolerate imorality, nor should moral people tolerate Islamic intolerance/ Islamic Imperialism, which the group leader states at the end when he says he'd like the British to think about the London Bombings and what is going on in Holland.  He makes a very good point.  From a political point of view Nazism is an extreme Leftwing not a right wing ideology.  There was absolutely nothing different, aside from it Germanic Paganism/Theosophy, between Nazism and Communism.  The misconception that Communism is far left and Nazism is far Right is not quite accurate considering Anarchy would be a far "Right Wing" ideology.  Nazism had so much similar to Communism in practice: Military Dictatorship, Concentration Camps, Racial/Human experimants,  terrorism, propaganda and expansionist intentions....etc.  A very good video that I did take the time to forward but wished to make the clearification of Nazism.  The reason, I feel, Nazism was passed as a "right wing" ideology is due to Russia becomming an "ally" of the Allied Forces agaisnt Nazi Germany when Hitler invaded Russia.  Very good video, thanks for sharing... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 11:06:33 AM »
Very good video Mord.  The guy makes some very good arguements but twists it into a purely detestable ideology.  Moral people should not tolerate imorality, nor should moral people tolerate Islamic intolerance/ Islamic Imperialism, which the group leader states at the end when he says he'd like the British to think about the London Bombings and what is going on in Holland.  He makes a very good point.  From a political point of view Nazism is an extreme Leftwing not a right wing ideology.  There was absolutely nothing different, aside from it Germanic Paganism/Theosophy, between Nazism and Communism.  The misconception that Communism is far left and Nazism is far Right is not quite accurate considering Anarchy would be a far "Right Wing" ideology.  Nazism had so much similar to Communism in practice: Military Dictatorship, Concentration Camps, Racial/Human experimants,  terrorism, propaganda and expansionist intentions....etc.  A very good video that I did take the time to forward but wished to make the clearification of Nazism.  The reason, I feel, Nazism was passed as a "right wing" ideology is due to Russia becomming an "ally" of the Allied Forces agaisnt Nazi Germany when Hitler invaded Russia.  Very good video, thanks for sharing... :)
True they are both different sides to same coin
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 01:44:37 PM »
Thanks for the link! I've seen his other videos but not this one.