Author Topic: New trend in the black community: dental jewellery  (Read 6551 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New trend in the black community: dental jewellery
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2008, 03:24:52 PM »
Here it is (MATURE CONTENT) 

SICKENING! WHERE IS THE AMERICAN CULTURE GOING!? He looks like a babbling baboon.

Why are presenting this apes the women from their own community as whores? Is this black pride?  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2008, 03:29:00 PM »
Why are presenting this apes the women from their own community as whores? Is this black pride?  :::D
Unfortunately.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2008, 03:36:46 PM »
Like many other things they do, i dont 'get it'. Im still waiting for blacks to stop calling eachother niggher.  :crazy:

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2008, 03:46:34 PM »
They think that this shows pride in their identity as blacks and makes them "ghettofabulous". When people outside their community see it though, emotions range from disgust to hilarity.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2008, 03:47:47 PM »
They think that this shows pride in their identity as blacks and makes them "ghettofabulous". When people outside their community see it though, emotions range from disgust to hilarity.

Ghettofabulous  :::D :::D

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 03:59:12 PM »
In the black community, because everyone is generally poor, any way you can show your material wealth is viewed as a way to show your superiority over other blacks. When a black guy goes through his community flashing the "bling" to everyone he is basically saying to other blacks that he is superior because he has big jewelry that they cannot afford. It started with oversized necklaces and rings and these "grills" are an idiotic extension of this. All these dumb [censored] with grills will have their teeth crack and fall out in their mid 40s, mark my words.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2008, 11:36:28 AM »
Hopefully the next tren is going to be replacing their testes with jeweled implants.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: September 14, 2008, 11:43:11 AM »
In the black community, because everyone is generally poor, any way you can show your material wealth is viewed as a way to show your superiority over other blacks. When a black guy goes through his community flashing the "bling" to everyone he is basically saying to other blacks that he is superior because he has big jewelry that they cannot afford. It started with oversized necklaces and rings and these "grills" are an idiotic extension of this. All these dumb schvartzas with grills will have their teeth crack and fall out in their mid 40s, mark my words.

Great analysis. How pathetic though.

I've mentioned this before, but seeing a bunch of them on one of jackie mason's discussion programs,  I had never seen a bunch of people so desperate for money and power, and so unable to achieve it.  Whether they looked like ghetto blacks or well dressed blacks. All that was going through their heads was money and power, money and power. There wasn't a glint of morality. Not a glint of the idea that you need a talent or good job.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 14, 2008, 12:14:22 PM »
In the black community, because everyone is generally poor, any way you can show your material wealth is viewed as a way to show your superiority over other blacks. When a black guy goes through his community flashing the "bling" to everyone he is basically saying to other blacks that he is superior because he has big jewelry that they cannot afford. It started with oversized necklaces and rings and these "grills" are an idiotic extension of this. All these dumb schvartzas with grills will have their teeth crack and fall out in their mid 40s, mark my words.
I absolutely agree... the moment a schvartza get an affirmative action job he goes out an get a car that's worth more than twice his annual salary... It's economics that only they understand!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 14, 2008, 12:21:38 PM »
They are the ugliest things I have ever seen and can't be healthy for the gums because they're impossible to clean around them if kept into place.  However, I see a doom taking place.  I'm worried decent people we worship these animals will start imitating them just like they have with the tatoos and children out of wetlock.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2008, 12:45:41 PM »
Even they see no value in themselves without adding a bunch of bling. Normal people have pride and sense of value and worth without doing this.

However, I would say it makes a good target point.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2008, 12:51:35 PM »
They are the ugliest things I have ever seen and can't be healthy for the gums because they're impossible to clean around them if kept into place.  However, I see a doom taking place.  I'm worried decent people we worship these animals will start imitating them just like they have with the tatoos and children out of wetlock.

They are made to cover the teeth and most are made to come off

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2008, 12:54:29 PM »
What these shvugs won't do! Does wellfare cover this?

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 01:54:08 PM »
Yeah, I think it's all part of the gang mentality, ie: bling, bling......it always looks like the rapper, gang bangers, gang banger wannabes, are the ones that like it so much....

It has become somewhat of a status symbol, to get gold and diamonds on your teeth, no matter how ridulous it seems to look!!!!!!

:laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2008, 04:29:23 PM »
They should all be circumcised just below the chin.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2008, 04:44:05 PM »

I've mentioned this before, but seeing a bunch of them on one of jackie mason's discussion programs,  I had never seen a bunch of people so desperate for money and power, and so unable to achieve it.  Whether they looked like ghetto blacks or well dressed blacks. All that was going through their heads was money and power, money and power. There wasn't a glint of morality. Not a glint of the idea that you need a talent or good job.

Good points q_q and imo they have with this some character traits in common with the Muslimes from Europe.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2008, 12:48:28 AM »

Good points q_q and imo they have with this some character traits in common with the Muslimes from Europe.

muslims in europe, praying 5 times a day, may be thinking about money, but worrying more than thinking! They are not doing it to make money.

they will take money and not work for it, but it is different.

I spoke to muslims "from europe", they talk about islam all the time. They want power for islam first and foremost.  Some of them have a talent.. They don't have all round intelligence, but they have some talent sometimes.

That really is a big difference. They aren't looking into islam to make money. It's not like with blacks.

I guess some of the black muslims are blacks that want the -power- but have given up on having money!

An interesting observation a british ex muslim made to me about muslims. (and british muslims are not all dumb.. the pakistani ones have a talent sometimes). He said they are incapable of abstract thought.
Even the ones that do mathematics concentrate on applied maths and not pure maths.   

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2008, 02:06:20 AM »
One time I had a confrontation with a neighborhood gangbanger who had a gold tooth. One of his homeys said to me "Yo, don't mess with him, hes crazy!".... To which I answered, "You know what, I'm a little crazy too!". I didn't back down and they ended up moving their stuff.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2008, 02:14:49 AM »

Generally poor?
No. Go to a store and find out what the average sneaker a [censored] wears. It isn't cheap. Those sneakers they wear aren't cheap either not to mention the fact they wear different ones each days. They are not generally poor.

On this topic however this morning on the bus I heard the ridiculous argument that adam and eve were black people and so was jesus, that he had dreadlocks. If you ask me this is more a trend, claiming certain people especially the biblical characters to be black. Especially coming from people of such a young age.
(by the way no offence was meant towards the jewish people while bringing up jesus)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2008, 05:29:59 AM »

Generally poor?
No. Go to a store and find out what the average sneaker a schvartza wears. It isn't cheap. Those sneakers they wear aren't cheap either not to mention the fact they wear different ones each days. They are not generally poor.

On this topic however this morning on the bus I heard the ridiculous argument that adam and eve were black people and so was jesus, that he had dreadlocks. If you ask me this is more a trend, claiming certain people especially the biblical characters to be black. Especially coming from people of such a young age.
(by the way no offence was meant towards the jewish people while bringing up jesus)

nobody would take offence to that.. though christians may take offence at the idea that jesus was black with dreadlocks ;-)

the black jesus concept isn't a trend, it's a long standing belief of theirs!

those "sneakers" are cheap if they are stolen..
actually I saw some nike ones that were cheap, I know they like nike.
note- in britain we call them trainers, in the US, sneakers. There doesn't seem to be an equivalent generic single word.

even poor people can spend alot on basic things sometimes.
for example, in britain, people on council estates(govt subsidised housing) tend to have satellite dishes, you can see rows of them..  Whereas middle class people are less likely to.   It's a question of life focus.

It used to be that poor people were thin and rich were fat. Now it's the other way around.

Nowadays people don't go broke buying little things. Or maybe they do and afterwards they're broke!

It's not that they have lots of money to throw around. Their lifestyle is just focussed on their gear(cool clothes).

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2008, 06:39:53 AM »
We are all in danger due to terrorism and nuclear threat, and some people lose their time and credibility caring about what others wear!!!!! Let'em wear what they like, as long as it's not a belt of explosives!!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2008, 07:13:06 AM »
note- in britain we call them trainers, in the US, sneakers. There doesn't seem to be an equivalent generic single word.

This isn't a single word, but what about "athletic shoes"

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2008, 08:34:53 AM »

This isn't a single word, but what about "athletic shoes"

athletic shoes!  how about sporty shoes ;-)

sports shoes would be more appropriate! 

I guess sports shoes is the british expression, athletic shoes is the american one.  The british one is better formed.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2008, 09:07:17 AM »
Pretty soon most people in Texas will just be calling them zapatos anyway.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2008, 01:17:22 PM »
Maybe from the jungle :laugh:

they are sub-human thats why.