Author Topic: Freedom of Speech?!  (Read 1847 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Freedom of Speech?!
« on: September 12, 2008, 05:37:21 PM »
Do I have freedom of speech? No! Once I posted a video on youtube. It was an anti islam video. A video with truly facts about the evil and the danger Islam. It was just 2 hours online. Then some people reported it. After 3 hours I checked out my youtube channel. I searched for my video. But there wasn't one. It says "Video remove due to terms of use violation". It was my secound anti islam video which was deleted. I asked my self "Is that fair?". There are so many anti jewish, anti christian and anti USA / Israel videos. Why they still exist? Why no one deleted them? Why?
Youtube warned me:

"The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:
George W. Bush the hero - deleted Islam - (GeorgeBushTheHero)

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.

For your reference, a copy of this message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.
Date Received: August 31, 2008
Date Acknowledged: September 01, 2008"

That was my topic about my "Freedom of Speech".

Thank you
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:09:16 PM by German Kahanist »

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Freedom of Speech?!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 11:33:23 AM »
Shlom "GW Bush the Hero". We have experienced the same type of Islamic censorship in JTF. Youtube especially, have deleted most of our videos and have banned accounts.

I share your hope and I think the only way out of this mess is to make the Muslims leave the west, back to their own countries.

I respectfully want to note that GW Bush is not a committed fighter against Islam, far from that. He is good friend of the Saudis who are the biggest sponsors of Islamic terrorism in the world. He makes a false distinction between  a minority of 'radical Muslims' and the majority of moderate and peaceful muslims. And he is no friend to Israel, indeed he supported Israel in his first term but ever since Congoliza rice became secretary of state things have changed to the worse.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 06:43:40 PM »
At least YouTube only remove your video. Here in England if you tell the truth about islam then you go to jail for 5 years!  >:(

We lost our freedom of speech years ago.
Shalom to you all from the UK.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 03:23:03 PM »
oh... 5 years??!! that's hard. and the muslims can insult christians and jews and don't come in jail??

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2008, 03:32:14 PM »
At least YouTube only remove your video. Here in England if you tell the truth about islam then you go to jail for 5 years!  >:(

We lost our freedom of speech years ago.

Are you serious? Can you cite the law?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »
I don't think it's a law. May of the Muslims. But we have freedom of speech here in the USA!!! Muslims say "I kill you" if you insult Islam. If it is really a law then I don't know what happens with this damn world!!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:08:31 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2008, 12:47:18 PM »
Are you serious? Can you cite the law?

The Eu-laws against discrimination on grounds of religion, ethnicity, religion, handicap,... forbid a lot of "hate speech".
Indeed, these laws exist, and are ground for concern.
I would never want to be exposed with my real name on this forum.
I am sure, I could end up in jail for 2-5 years.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2008, 02:39:28 PM »
oh... I didn't know!! Thank you that you said it. You said you wouldn't post your real name here. If I would post my name here I would be dead tomorrow. I bet there are Muslims who want to kill me. I am not a racist but I am against Islam. And I support Israel. that's a reason for a Muslim to kill me. every day there die so many people because of Islam!!

WAKE UP!!

WE ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO DEFEND OUR HOMALAND, OUR RELIGION, OUR CULTURE, OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILYS, OUR FREEDOM AND OUR RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH!!!

May G'd bless Israel and all those who stand behind Israel
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 12:07:40 PM by German Kahanist »