Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 21, 2008.  (Read 11043 times)

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, September 21, 2008.
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 12:53:06 AM »
What was your first bad experience with a low class afirmative action types? Did you have bad experiences with them as a child perhaps growing up in New York and were you frightened?

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 01:29:53 PM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

Why do news organisations call Arab terrorists, “militants” or “fighters” when it concerns Israel - but nearly all others it calls terrorists, correctly? When others, not Jews are murdered it suddenly become “terrorists” and sharper, more condemnatory language is used!

Thanks and keep up your great show and work!

Zev

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 04:41:47 PM »
Dear Chaim, should all non-Muslim nations including the United States, Great Britain, China, India, Australia, Germany, Sri Lanka, Mexico, Canada, France, Russia, Israel, Thailand the Philippines etc, expel all Muslims from their countries? I'm not sure if this is a realistic goal considering the large number of Muslims living in non-Muslim countries. For example, India has 150 million Muslims and Europe has 55 million Muslims. Muslims don't belong in civilized countries at all.   
« Last Edit: September 20, 2008, 08:19:46 PM by Blastaway »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 05:21:21 PM »
Achi Hayakar, Chaim!
I was wondering what your thoughts were on the murder of Daniel Pearl back in February of 2002? On the surface, I was very upset and disturbed by his brutal murder - I think that seeing a fellow Jew get decapitated like that will be remembered as one of the most gruesome and harrowing things I've ever seen.
That being said:
When I began to think about it, I wondered about the fate of Pearl and other "journalists" who seek to "dialogue" with Muslims in the Islamic world. Did Daniel Pearl "get what he deserved"? Was he an evil Jew who in seeking to engage in some discourse with Muslims (in their own territory, no less) met with an inevitable fate? I know he had a non Jewish "afro cuban" wife, and had ties to many evil, self hating journalists.
How, dear Chaim, should we reflect on his life, death and legacy? Is the fact that Christiane Amanpour (yemach shema) sits on the board of the "Daniel Pearl Foundation" any indication?
May Hashem continue to give you strength, Chaim.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 06:05:18 PM »
Continuing Zelhar's question about the "financial tsunami": do you think we are approaching the total collapse of world's financial systems, a situation akin to that of the Great Depression? And connected to this: should there be a return to the gold standard?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2008, 10:42:27 PM »
This question has not happened in a long time.
Tell a story you have with an interaction with an affirmative action person you have come across lately.  It might be very difficult to think of!!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 12:44:59 PM by imaknick »

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2008, 09:12:36 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim, :)

On the G. Gordon Liddy interview, about a month ago, you were asked by G. Gordon- who is a total Gentile: "what's wrong with the thinking of these people?", while referring to the sick, demented types of Jews such as Barbara Streisand and Woody Allen (who endorse Barak Hussein Ossama of course, Yemach Shmam...).

Now I have to wonder.. Leftist Jews who desperately need to satisfy the Goyim, surrounded by Gentiles like G. Gordon who basically think these Jews are insane– how come it doesn't affect their way of thinking? How come it doesn't change their perspective about themselves? Are they only "touchy" to a particular type of Goyim,- the ones that would love to kill and exterminate them? What kind of a twisted standard is that?

Thank you very much as always and Shavu'a Tov,

Gam Bashan veGam Gil'ad. :-)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 09:39:29 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »