Author Topic: Muslims threaten McCartney with suicide bombing for playing concert in Israel.  (Read 3722 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
I like Paul McCartney and wouldn't want to see him killed.  On the other hand, I think the only thing that MIGHT wake up the leftists to the muslim threat is the murder of their celebrities.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
I'm confused...
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
Re: Muslims threaten McCartney with suicide bombing for playing concert in Israe
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 12:17:50 AM »

No, it's not "natural to assume that this is a Jew who believes that gentiles are not as valued as Jews"

Yeah, it is.  What's unnatural is your inability to recognize, or at least admit, his statement could be interpreted this way.  I tell you what. Ask some of your gentile friends what they think of the statement. If they do see it as I see it, you lose and I win. And don't forget to call them antisemites.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Muslims threaten McCartney with suicide bombing for playing concert in Israe
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 05:14:56 AM »
Yeah, it is.  What's unnatural is your inability to recognize, or at least admit, his statement could be interpreted this way.  I tell you what. Ask some of your gentile friends what they think of the statement. If they do see it as I see it, you lose and I win. And don't forget to call them antisemites.

Why don't you ask some of your more intelligent friends to read the thread, read my response to you and explain it to you.

If they knew that JTF has many young members, many not jewish. And they read the thread, and pick up things that an intelligent person would notice, besides just that particular statement.  Then if they had anything between their ears, they would have agreed with my conclusions entirely, or at least understand them and respond intelligently. And they would not have assumed that americanhero was jewish, or that he had "that" "philosophy". 

And even if you didn't know JTF had many young or "young" members, it's possible to see that just looking at the thread.  Infact, one doesn't need to see the following to avoid your assumptions, but if they knew a little about jews, they would even see that he and a few other posters here most likely weren't jewish.   Even a gentile here, not an intelligent one, a non thinking one, once pointed out that jews are usually quite eloquent / have a high verbal IQ.

Now, at this rate, i'm not going to continue the discussion with you, since your post to me showed that you clearly didn't grasp my response to you. And as I said in that response, there are good reasons why I won't be breaking it down/ spelling it out any further.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 05:37:16 AM by q_q_ »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 03:40:02 PM »
Why don't you ask some of your more intelligent friends to read the thread, read my response to you and explain it to you.

If they knew that JTF has many young members, many not jewish. And they read the thread, and pick up things that an intelligent person would notice, besides just that particular statement.  Then if they had anything between their ears, they would have agreed with my conclusions entirely, or at least understand them and respond intelligently. And they would not have assumed that americanhero was jewish, or that he had "that" "philosophy". 

And even if you didn't know JTF had many young or "young" members, it's possible to see that just looking at the thread.  Infact, one doesn't need to see the following to avoid your assumptions, but if they knew a little about jews, they would even see that he and a few other posters here most likely weren't jewish.   Even a gentile here, not an intelligent one, a non thinking one, once pointed out that jews are usually quite eloquent / have a high verbal IQ.

Now, at this rate, i'm not going to continue the discussion with you, since your post to me showed that you clearly didn't grasp my response to you. And as I said in that response, there are good reasons why I won't be breaking it down/ spelling it out any further.
q_q_, I think you misunderstood Sparky's remark.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer
Re: Muslims say Paul McCartney will be suicide-bombed if he plays concert in Isr
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 04:12:42 PM »
What, we're going to start trashing Paul McCartney now?  Paul has never been that political, although he's very pro-America and organized the benefit "Concert for New York City" which raised money for the FDNY after 911.  And he's still going to perform in Israel despite protests from Islamic hate groups.

McCartney is pretty benign as rock stars go.  He's written some of the great music of our time including Yesterday and Penny Lane. You neither have to be a fan of McCartney or the Beatles, but to make a statement like "no big loss if he dies" is truly pathetic.  Do you feel the same way about all non-Jews?  And members wonder why people get turned off to JTF.

Good post.  That was a lopsided viewpoint for sure.  And "muslims should be killed" if Paul McCartney is murdered.  Why even bother to go after the killers....oh, they are muslims.  I recall when John Lennon was murdered and it was upsetting whether you like him, his politics, his music...................the original post is NUTS and irrational.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Muslims say Paul McCartney will be suicide-bombed if he plays concert in Isr
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 04:20:38 PM »
Good post.  That was a lopsided viewpoint for sure.  And "muslims should be killed" if Paul McCartney is murdered.  Why even bother to go after the killers....oh, they are muslims.  I recall when John Lennon was murdered and it was upsetting whether you like him, his politics, his music...................the original post is NUTS and irrational.

Thank you I am nuts :crazy:

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 05:10:24 PM »
Thank you I am nuts :crazy:

I have been trying to get someone to listen to me for several months now.

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 05:13:36 PM »
I have been trying to get someone to listen to me for several months now.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
In the forum or the church?   :laugh:

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
In the forum or the church?   :laugh:

Both

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
Are you serious???    :'(

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
You two have too much fun to want each other to leave.  :o

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline jaime

• Pro JTFer

as long as you're having fun....i didn't say you were nuts....just the post.  i remember you...you gave me a warm welcome when i first posted. :)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
I'll say he's nuts!!

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
well, americanhero, despite some of your posts, it's clear that you're a very intelligent capable and experienced fighter, and that's a hell of a talent and a skill.

and it also suggests that you have other things sorted out as well, like good eating habits, and health.

so you have a perfect winning combination there.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
well, americanhero, despite some of your posts, it's clear that you're a very intelligent capable and experienced fighter, and that's a hell of a talent and a skill.

q_q_, please we must talk. You go and give him a compliment and in one comment you have destroyed weeks of effort.  It's like feeding a lost puppy. He will just keep coming back.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Sparky, I don't think you're an anti-Semite.

There are people that will misinterpret the 'no big loss if he dies' statement.

Just because you pointed out a common belief of anti-Semites, doesn't mean you subscribe to it.

Now, to get to the heart of the matter regarding McCartney coming to perform in Israel during the 60th anniverary celebration;

Whether you like McCartney's music or not (I happen to think the Beatles were fantastic artists, responsible for some incredibly great music)...Whether you like the political and cultural influence the Beatles exerted during their heyday (I think this was mostly negative).....

The point is McCartney is showing support for Israel, and refuses to back down to Islamic threats against himself for doing so. There are those that will say that McCartney is doing it only for the money, but I doubt that's the case, because he's already a billionaire.

You don't have to like McCartney's music or all of his politics to commend him when he gets something right.

Paul's willingness to say he supports Israel, (even though I can guarantee you his idea of a political solution to the Arab/Israeli conflict would make any JTF'er want to puke) and refusal to cancel his appearance despite Islamic threats is commendable and admirable.

Thank you, Paul. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
q_q_, please we must talk. You go and give him a compliment and in one comment you have destroyed weeks of effort.  It's like feeding a lost puppy. He will just keep coming back.

I'm not willing to turn my comment into a laughing matter.

When I said he was an intelligent fighter, I was not referring to his posts. So I don't think it would encourage him to post silly things. 

If anything, pointing out that he is a very intelligent fighter and master of his health, if he didn't already know it, it might encourage him in that regard.