Author Topic: Putin popular amoug Russians  (Read 9758 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Putin popular amoug Russians
« on: September 14, 2008, 05:28:42 AM »

Hahah... Putin very popular amoug Russian girls. hahah..
Russian girls singing my future man must be like putin... so funny......

But I must admitt Putin is a real Orthodox Christian man.
He is inteligent, cultured, strong, responsible and very serieus.

I realy wish to Russia and to the Russians all the best!
The Russians will always have a special place in the harts of the Serbs.
I like to see them happy!

enjoy the music of these  Russian girls!!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 05:34:08 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline knindza87

• Junior JTFer
Re: Putin popular amoug Russians
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 03:27:21 PM »
I wish that we had a president that would be cheered by whole nation like Mr.Putin.Imagine Russia without strong leadership,US would have total domination in the world and would keep breaking more and more international  practices and laws.Uni polarity is no good,no matter by who.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 03:36:51 PM by knindza87 »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2008, 03:30:15 PM »
We serbs have a clown as president national tratior Boris Tadic.....

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 03:47:57 PM »
We serbs have a clown as president national tratior Boris Tadic.....

Unfortunately serious and patriotic leaders were taken away by Nato. So clowns and unpatriotic can have a hay day.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 05:21:11 PM »
Unfortunately serious and patriotic leaders were taken away by Nato. So clowns and unpatriotic can have a hay day.

indeed

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2008, 03:34:10 PM »
Putin disses Bush...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2008, 03:59:35 PM »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
I do not see what is wrong with nice Russian girls singing about Putin..
If they were singing about G.W. Bush believe me I would not listen to that.

this song is good!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 04:51:20 PM »
I do not see what is wrong with nice Russian girls singing about Putin..
If they were singing about G.W. Bush believe me I would not listen to that.

this song is good!

This is song is western crap if you ask me.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 03:04:07 AM »

Hehehe..That's true..
They were singing in English language in stead of in Russian!

Yes it is not a typical Eastern and Slavic way of singing.
I was more satisfied with the message behind the music.
This video clip is dedicated to Vladimir Putin.

At least these girls, in the clip, have a nice voice and are dressed descent.
But you are right we must be careful with influences coming from the West.
It looks innocent but you never know.

Thanks for your observation!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 08:00:42 AM »

Stalinist Saakashvili likes Western music, he finds it great:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 08:14:21 AM by DALMACIJA »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 09:16:59 AM »
I like Western Classical Music:

Bach, Mozart, Beethoven,...

and Russian

Tchaikovsky, Moussourgski, Borodin,...

99,9% of current pop music I dislike

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 09:36:36 AM »
I like Western Classical Music:

Bach, Mozart, Beethoven,...

and Russian

Tchaikovsky, Moussourgski, Borodin,...

99,9% of current pop music I dislike

I agree.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
  • Down with Islam, Self-Hating Jews and Jew Haters
    • Arutz Sheva 7 Israel National News
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2008, 09:58:23 AM »

Hahah... Putin very popular amoug Russian girls. hahah..
Russian girls singing my future man must be like putin... so funny......

But I must admitt Putin is a real Orthodox Christian man.
He is inteligent, cultured, strong, responsible and very serieus.

I realy wish to Russia and to the Russians all the best!
The Russians will always have a special place in the harts of the Serbs.
I like to see them happy!

enjoy the music of these  Russian girls!!

I know he made a joke about it earlier, but I am seriously starting to think that that Dalmacija is a russian spy or KGB agent.   Screw Putztin, the commy fascist russian mafia dictator.  For every missle he gives Syria, Iran and the rest of the Arabonazis , G-d will give him seven times more suffering in hell!  That bastard blew up our Israeli weapon supplies in Georgia, same weapons used to stage an attack against Iran.  The bastard had his way, Israelis all be speaking russian and accepting responbility for being traitors and Christ killers.

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2008, 10:51:48 AM »
I know he made a joke about it earlier, but I am seriously starting to think that that Dalmacija is a russian spy or KGB agent.   

Congratulations respected sir.

Once again congratulations respected sir AryehYehudah,

We are all truly shocked when you discovered my identity and the institution for which I work. We are impressed to see that a non Russian is able to confront us with our hidden work! 
Now you know that I work for the KGB, you better start to negotiate with me, respected comrade.
There are some important facts that I, as a representative of high ranking in the KGB, must inform you about. Contact me and we will continue with this top secret conversation which is not allowed for publics. 

Best regards,

An anonymous, high in rang, representative of the KGB.   

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 08:08:06 AM »
Russia stopped being a communist country more than a decade ago.
It became a communist country with the help of Western Nations.
Even the western communist agitators of that era thought Germany would become the first communist country in history,, but they were surprised that it was surpased by Russia.
Nowdays, the West doesn't realise, that itself is more communist then the former Soviet bloc.
Anyone who has been talking with Eastern-European people, or with Russians, will have to admit that they are more religious, less liberal, less feminist, and more tradition-keeping than western countries.

Cultural marxism, the promotion of evil lifestyles, is everywhere, and all westerncountries, ex-soviet countries, and Israel are in mortal danger because of it.
The loss of respect for morals and values, and the threat of Islam, is endangering our survival every day more and more.

The fact is, that Russia seels weapons to Islamic countries, and all other weapon producing countries as well.

The leaders of these countries do not want to protect us from an Islamic or third world invasion,
but are only concerned about the profits that these weapon companies make.

Money rules the world.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 08:19:39 AM »
I know he made a joke about it earlier, but I am seriously starting to think that that Dalmacija is a russian spy or KGB agent.   

Dalmacija is a Serb, that lives in former Serbian, now Croatian territory of Crajina.
Just like some other people on this forum, he is suspecting NATO-EU-USA from planning an invasion of Russia and Siberia.

I am absolutely sure that NATO-EU-USA elitists are indeed planning to take conrol of Eurasia, and the biggest obstacle for them is Russia, since it is the biggest country of Europe-Asia.

In the same time these elitists are planning the controled destruction of all nation-states, in order to create a one-world-government.
Since I object this one-world-government to come , G-d forbid, I think we patriots of our resective countries, should work to more mutual understanding, that we are all fighting against the same enemy, i.e. these elitists that want to destroy our nation's souvereignity, and that these divisions between us are only helping their agenda.

I think Dalmacija endorses JTF out of true Patriotical and religious reasons instead of neo-Soviet or pro-EU-USA-NATO-KGB reasons.

whether Putin&Medvedev are Patriots, or a One-worldists in disguise, the future will tell us.

I, for sure, don't trust the Ruling Leaders in any country of this world.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 10:13:21 AM »
Whaddyaa know, Russia loves the KGB and Putin... What a hero!  Yeah Hooray for KGB and Putin.. I am loving JTF message boards more now.. Keep up these good posts on Save Serbia board!   Dalmacija, I am a Shabak agent, its a pleasure to meet a KGB of my own rank.   Hooray for Putin, Chavez, even Iran for resisting the NWO and the evil Great Satan America...  Yeah, I think I just got done hearing some of this from the New Black Panther Party message boards too.    Don't forget the Mossad, they are always involved in world takeovers.  After all, a Jew named Lenin (according to Dalmacija, NOT ME) overthrew Russia's peace loving Orthodox Christian empire. 

You will just pin all of it on USA, as if USA is the only country that has corrupt leaders and bombs people for their own interests.  Had Albania stayed a close ally to Russia, the Russians would have been bombing little ol Serbia into submission.  Does anyone remember Russia's good buddy, Enver Hoxha??  If Mr. Hoxha had been around, I doubt you would have heard a single complaint about Kosovo from the Russian goons.
Your conspiracy theories are funny, because it will be not be Obama's government who takes over Russia.  The Islamo-Communist bred black militant, anti-semite named Obama, rather give all of USA to Russia and make us live under a Marxist, tyrannical regime.   People don't realize that Americans did more to resist Russian oppression and expansion than any country.  Serbs got bombed, by some bad politics.  Yet, who is trying to establish NWO?  Since when does EU and NATO have any ability to setup a world order?  The entire EU and NATO is a pathetic joke and cannot even organize its own stupid set of nations.   What has the EU ever done, except make life for Conservative Americans miserable?  The EU is Russia's oil whore and really is stuck being Russia's prostitute, like a big bubba and little fish in the jail cell.    All George W's support for Albania is to prevent him from getting more bad press from Muslims, where he does not run short.  Just Google "George Bush Muslims".   Politicians are mostly scum, yes.. This doesn't represent the heart of the nation!  Don't forget USA helped take down Sadam,  al-Zarqawi, put Osama bin Laden on the run.  Sure, we are wasting some time, trying to setup a "peaceful" Islamic government; nonetheless, few less Islamic scumbags in the world.  We can thank Russia and China for putting their crappy, inferior grade weapons into their hands so superior American and Israeli weapons and fighters can wipe them out.

In case you forgot, Russia has obliterated and conquered more Christian countries than America ever has.  I wonder who was trying to establish a NEw World Order?  Most people in Post-Communist countries are hardly religious at all, read the statistics.  They are still sterilized and brainwashed by their communist dictators and the mentality is still alive amongst their people and dictators.   These people dwell on the past, but not long ago, Russia help crush many Christians even funding Islamic countries to wipe out their Christian populations.  Too bad, some of these Serbians are so one-sided.  If you want to make rants against USA, don't direct it to Americans, but rather to Left Wing Demon-crats (Democrats).. 

If your bogus theory of a NATO-EU-USA world order is true, then don't forget the other New World ORder of Russia-China-Iran (perhaps Pakistan???)  ..    There is no order in this world and it seems everyone is really at each other's throat.  I know conservative right-wing (non Anti-Semite) Americans are the only real safety net.   Well, even many people of Israel are ultra left-wing.  Where do we turn?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 11:02:10 AM by AryehYehudah »

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 01:16:03 PM »
let me put it to you this way,all eu countrys are occupied territorys as well as most of the so called 3rd world countrys like my dear serbia(politicaly for now i guess)

your saying america didn't help the muslims against Ussr back then?bin laden porhaps?
i think mccain will win and he will start ww3,an american patriot practicaly wants america as the worlds "police"

and plz tell me why is putin a commy and medvede 2 etc.(i've met medvedev when he was in BG :D)becous they r makeing russia stronger and makeing it able to resist the americans

oh and btw,we defied russia,we weren't in stalins little "commy countrys book",and what do you know to say russia would attack us if albania this or that,well i'll tell you now,albania was supported by ussr and china,and nothing,but i did see russian comeing to kosovo and bosnia in only figuratively moral raising numbers(if u get what i wanna say)
so plz don't talk(write facts) out of ur a*s m8

anywayz bored of writeing,going to another topic :P

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 02:02:58 PM »
AryehYehudah

is paranoid and he is obssesed with Russians!
Thats why he can not accpet the reality....

I think that this person has insulted the Orthodox faith to much...

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 03:13:49 PM »
If Mr.Chaim got no problem that Serbs support Russians why does he?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 03:24:54 PM »

I do not know but do not tell him that I work for the KGB!

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 08:56:05 PM »
i think mccain will win and he will start ww3,an american patriot practicaly wants america as the worlds "police"

I Support McCain and Palin. Barack Hussein Obama will start WWIII and be sure to empower all Israel and America's enemies.  You will see much of our hard earn money and resources go to greedy African warlords.  Anti-American and Corrupt Third World Dictatorships.  Not to mention, he will support Palestinains and Islamic Nazis.  I am sure Russia will benefit during his presidency as well.  Speaking of world police, I think Russia has shown itself as the brutal policeman when it rolled into Georgia, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Poland,  much the way Clinton did with Serbia.   Anyone like to compare the life of East Germans to those in the West?   Maybe a lot of people forget this, but Stalin want very much to be allies with Germany and never really want to help fight against them.  Had Hitler not been so stupid and bigoted against Russians, he can have probably had Russia as his ally, maybe like Japan?

McCain/Palin 2008

P.S.  I will direct all my comments to Russia, not Serbia.. So I hope now Serbians don't take offense.

Offline AryehYehudah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 08:59:42 PM »

Can you show me the link to where Mr. Chaim supports the decision of Serbs to support Russia?

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2008, 10:31:06 AM »
Stalin was georgian(Josef Visaironovic Jugashvili Stalin)and he gave S ossetia to georgia,and georgians had a war after USSR colapsed in witch they took over S.O. much like the way albanians did when communists took yugoslavia(and opened borders in ksovo to albania,and didn't allow the serbs to go back to kosovo again)and when us came to police