Author Topic: Pastor Manning and ATLAH  (Read 7295 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Pastor Manning and ATLAH
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2008, 11:43:21 PM »
I also don't understand why people are all over him, but to say that he's a piece of crap is going a little bit too far.
Ok, he's slime.
No?
How about phony?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2008, 11:46:20 PM »
Nor have I met a Asian,white, or a hispanic that is not a racist in some way
I guess I would be in that category. It's actually called survival.
You see how the titmouse cohabits only with the titmouse, the finch with the finch, the stork with the stork, the field-mouse with the field-mouse, the house-mouse with the house-mouse, the wolf with the she-wolf, etc.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 06:18:48 AM »
You see how the titmouse cohabits only with the titmouse, the finch with the finch, the stork with the stork, the field-mouse with the field-mouse, the house-mouse with the house-mouse, the wolf with the she-wolf, etc.

But human races don't constitute different species, not even subspecies. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 06:25:38 AM »

Exactly, it's survival. Races need separation at least on a reproductive level for survival.

But human races don't constitute different species, not even subspecies. 

What's wrong with races wanting to survive? Human races are subspecies. They're part of the "human species" but also part of a group within that species that has its own unique identity and appearance.

I would be extremely upset if I woke up tomorrow and I was the only white person left to ever walk the earth. I never want that day to happen. I want there to always be separate and distinct races with mine being one of them. To want the races to melt together is communism and globalism.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 06:46:58 AM »
What's wrong with races wanting to survive? Human races are subspecies. They're part of the "human species" but also part of a group within that species that has its own unique identity and appearance.

I would be extremely upset if I woke up tomorrow and I was the only white person left to ever walk the earth. I never want that day to happen. I want there to always be separate and distinct races with mine being one of them. To want the races to melt together is communism and globalism.

I understand your view but for me racial identity is not that important. It doesn't bother me that there are inter-racial breeders and even if it did, it is not my place to tell strangers who to mate with.

Still I admit that I wouldn't like it if, for example, the Jews would become racially Mongolian due to excessive cross breeding.

P.S: I think the troll 'johnnyl' should be banned.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 06:49:21 AM »
How long does johnnyl have to troll before you realize it and ban him?

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 07:01:25 AM »
Rubystars, can't you ban him or at least remove his obscene posts?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 07:04:34 AM »
I understand your view but for me racial identity is not that important. It doesn't bother me that there are inter-racial breeders and even if it did, it is not my place to tell strangers who to mate with.

Still I admit that I wouldn't like it if, for example, the Jews would become racially Mongolian due to excessive cross breeding.

P.S: I think the troll 'johnnyl' should be banned.

Jewish people come in all colors and form a distinct 'people' regardless of not being one racial group, so you see I view Jewish people a little differently than I do others when it comes to racial things.

However to say it's not my place to tell strangers who to mate with seems a little naive on your part. What they do affects me. Do you think I benefit by a woman having 5 half negroes when she could have had white children that could have grown up in my culture with my values?
Do you think I want to live in a mixed up world where nobody knows their identity, filled with people like Barack Hussein Obama? God created the separate nations for a reason. Let's keep them separate as much as possible.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 07:05:22 AM »
Rubystars, can't you ban him or at least remove his obscene posts?

I'm sorry Ralph I don't have the ability to ban people. I suggest you click on one of his offensive posts and report to moderator, it will go to those who have that power. All I can do is delete posts, move threads, edit posts, and pass on information about troublemakers to others. I deleted the two posts in this thread and showed them to the moderator's board.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 07:28:50 AM »
Jewish people come in all colors and form a distinct 'people' regardless of not being one racial group, so you see I view Jewish people a little differently than I do others when it comes to racial things.

However to say it's not my place to tell strangers who to mate with seems a little naive on your part. What they do affects me. Do you think I benefit by a woman having 5 half negroes when she could have had white children that could have grown up in my culture with my values?
Do you think I want to live in a mixed up world where nobody knows their identity, filled with people like Barack Hussein Obama? G-d created the separate nations for a reason. Let's keep them separate as much as possible.
But what if the half negroes get good culture in the best white tradition ? The case of girls from good homes and proper education who chose to breed with black thugs, producing little black gangstas- that I don't approve on cultural ground rather than racial.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 06:38:00 PM »
But what if the half negroes get good culture in the best white tradition ? The case of girls from good homes and proper education who chose to breed with black thugs, producing little black gangstas- that I don't approve on cultural ground rather than racial.

I disapprove of them on both grounds. They are dishonoring their family by marrying outside their race. They are betraying their people and choosing to have black babies rather than white babies.

Growing up in white culture doesn't make a child white, and it's not completely fair to the child to try to make them white when their genes say something else and society will view them as black.

I think every racial group should have their own separate lands to live on in peace among their own race and with their own culture. There's nothing wrong with being black, but a white woman should never be having a black baby unless she was raped. A black woman should be having a black baby.