Author Topic: Honorable Funeral of Dinko Sakic - chief of extermination camp Jasenovac  (Read 6261 times)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
Croatia
Jul 30, 2008

Funeral of Croatian war criminal Sakic was neo nazi show
Jewish group condemns Nazi funeral July 29, 2008 ZAGREB, Croatia: The funeral of a former Nazi concentration camp commander was used to celebrate his crimes, a Jewish human rights group said Tuesday and urged ...

Honorable Funeral of Dinko Sakic,
the former chief of the deathcamp of Jasenovac where 800.000 Orthodox Serbs and +/- 50.000 Yugoslav Jews were brutally murdered by Croatian Nazi authorities. In Jasenovac the vitims were murdered with primitive materials like knifes, axes and iron objects. A great number of the unlucky victims was also burned alive - in this deathcamp. Jasenovac was a living hell for Yugoslav Jews and Orthodox Serbs. Jasenovac the cruelest extermination camp of European history.

The Yugoslav communists, under the command of Tito, had never
attempted, during the war, to liberate the victims of this deathcamp.
Every Jew and Serb must recognize the fact that the top of the Yugoslav communist (masonic) movement did not exist out of real anti-fascists and freedom figthers. Their aim was to gain power and not to protect the citizence of Royal Yugoslavia, Orthodox Serbs and Yugoslav Jews, which were considered as the enemies of the Independent sate of Croatia. 

Dinko Sakic, campcommander of Jasenovac.
Dinko Sakic, campcommander of Jasenovac.
Till his last days, he did not had acknowledged the facts about the brutality which took place, under his authority, in the camp of Jasenovac

Catholic Priest blessing camp commander Dinko Sakic!
According to the Croats, the todays state of Croatia relays on the existence of the Croatian state during WW2.

Remember this:
Pope John Paul II, surrounded by Roman Catholic clergy, praying in front of the remains of Aloysius Stepinac, responsible for the religious-purification genocide of Serbs, Jews and Gypsies.

Who was Aloysius Stepinac, which is proclaimed as a saint by the Vatican?
Look Aloysius Stepinac during WW2 with his fascist relatives!

Croatian man tattooed face of Ante Pavelic, Vatikans Nazis genocidal leader of WW2 Croatia!

Ante Pavelic + a. Hitler.

More information:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/julia-gorin/catholic-priest-officiate_b_116161.html
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 03:00:33 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Honorable Funeral of Dinko Sakic - chief of extermination camp Jasenovac
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2008, 03:05:16 PM »
Not that I condone this, but why shouldn't they celebrate this shtick drek? These liberal Jews are basically finishing Hitler's job by converting to other religions, intermarrying, assimilating etc... >:( Hopefully these libs will wake up real soon! Don't tell me the group or one of the groups condemning was the ADL, because they are the biggest hypocrites of all! >:(

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2008, 03:08:56 PM »
Not that I condone this, but why shouldn't they celebrate this shtick drek? These liberal Jews are basically finishing Hitler's job by converting to other religions, intermarrying, assimilating etc... >:( Hopefully these libs will wake up real soon! Don't tell me the group or one of the groups condemning was the ADL, because they are the biggest hypocrites of all! >:(

Where is the so called "powerful" Jewish loby?

It is proved that also Jews were brutally murdered by the Catholic Croatian Nazis!
Where are those Jews? Why do not they condemn this disrespectfully behavior towards the victims of the Nazis? 
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 03:13:22 PM by DALMACIJA »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2008, 03:13:30 PM »

Where is the so called "powerful" Jewish loby?

It is proved that also Jews were brutally murdered by the Catholic Croatian Nazis?
Where are those Jews? Why do not they condemn this disrespectfully behavior towards the victims of the Nazis? 

Good question! Maybe one of our other members can answer, because the answer eludes me. ::)

Offline Nikola1389

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 07:36:30 PM »
the pope kneeling in front of stepinac...

mater li vam j****m skotovi usrani.......................
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 04:10:19 PM by Jasmina »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 04:41:42 AM »
the pope kneeling in front of stepinac...

mater li vam j****m skotovi usrani.......................

There are currently also Vatican's exponents (covered in Orthodox priests) active in our Church. They are not only present in our schools, universities, media and governments, but also in our Churches! It is still a small number, but they are causing divides and confusion among real Orthodox Serbs. This all started at the beginning of the communist period which ruled Yugoslavia 50  years long.
Broz's communists had trained and educated their own members, for example, into "Orthodox priests". These communists, who were disguised into priests, were spying and "propagating" in Serbian Churches - outside Yugoslavia and inside the federation. A Serb Nikola Kavaja, wanted to assisinate Josip Bros! Before he went into action he talked about this all with his local "Orthodox" priest in America!
What had happaned? When he went with his airplan to Yugoslavia he was arrested by the authorities of the USA and put in jail!

Do not think that since the collapse of communism, the Vatican and other worldpowers have lost their influences in Serbian institutions like the Orthodox Church!

Wake up! They are also in our Churches, teaching false Christianity!
Watch the behavior of some "priests", why are they, for example, visiting the Pope in the Vatican? Certain priests have regular contact with the Vatican? On regular basis? What must a Serbian priests search for in the Vatican?
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008, 04:10:38 PM by Jasmina »

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2008, 03:40:21 PM »
Up...

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2008, 04:13:19 PM »
Up...

? What do you mean by your last post "up..."?
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2008, 04:18:37 PM »
? What do you mean by your last post "up..."?

haha I was afreight that the topic will sink down.... so I said someything just to... bring this topic more above.....

Thats al..

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »
This should not surprise us, because of the fact that Hitler had the backing of the Catholic Church while he was in power..... :o

>:(

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 04:24:11 PM »
haha I was afreight that the topic will sink down.... so I said someything just to... bring this topic more above.....

Thats al..

;D OK, now I understand!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 04:24:47 PM »
  ;D OK, now I understand!

haha oke...: )