Author Topic: Happy birthday Abraham Lincoln!  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Happy birthday Abraham Lincoln!
« on: February 12, 2007, 01:53:00 PM »
Today is your day! Too bad the bolshevik media doesn't think you're important.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: Happy birthday Abraham Lincoln!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 03:56:07 PM »
Happy Birthday Abraham Lincoln! We sure could use someone like you in the White House today!

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 04:17:08 PM »
Do dead people celebrate birthdays?
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »
Happy Birthday Abraham Lincoln! We sure could use someone like you in the White House today!

Lincoln knew how to win a war. He did not ask the ACLU whether he could spy on the enemy (even though they were Americans) and he had no moral qualms about suspending civil rights during the war effort.

He went to his useless generals, many of whom had not fought a war in 20 years (since the Mexican war), and told them to get lost. After McClellan failed to finish Lee's army off at Antietam, Lincoln decided enough was enough. He got rid of McClellan, who had continuously asked Lincoln for more troops yet did nothing but meander around the Peninsula- refusing to engage Lee.

While it should not be forgotten that Confederate soldiers fought with honor and courage, unlike America's current enemy, it is a sad fact that it is taking George Wahabi Bush longer to win a war that is not vital to our national interest than it took Lincoln to ensure America's survival and continued prosperity.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 07:59:08 PM by Jabo »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 04:23:35 PM »
Today is your day! Too bad the bolshevik media doesn't think you're important.
The media only goes along with what the American people accepted when Washington's and Lincoln's birthday were combined and Lucifer King was given his own national holiday. Totally Disgraceful.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

yephora

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 07:09:18 PM »
Very well said, Jabo! It was a different time in Lincoln's day of course. Still, clearly defining your military objective during war is a survival imperative that transcends eras. Lincoln could define victory; Bush & Co. cannot/do not/will not. He cannot even recognize the enemy. The consequences for us are frighteningly obvious.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 07:12:01 PM by yephora »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 07:22:29 PM »
If it weren't for Lincoln's war of liberation Monster Lucifer King wouldn't exist--or if he did he'd be a slave. Ungrateful, useless schvartzes.  >:(

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 07:38:57 PM »
^ Yup
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 07:50:00 PM »
I heard that if Lincoln didn't get assassinated, he would have succeeded in his plan to not only free all of the slaves, but also to have all of the blacks deported to Liberia.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 12:28:34 AM »
The same goes for George Washington another great American leader in our nation's history.  General and America's first president.  Of course the media doesn't promote this like Lucifer Koon day.  Lincoln's birthday or Washington's birthday isn't ment for that big car sale you see in the papers.  And Washington, Jefferson, Adams as well as Lincoln many years later are all rolling in their graves if they are seeing whats happening to those that call themselves Presidents and those who are dreaming to becoming in 08.  Lets hope most of those that dream for 08 turn to be their nightmare and not ours.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 10:43:06 PM »
When was the last time the media honored the memory of a white male who was not a homosexual?

adam613

« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2007, 09:06:12 PM »
>Today is your day! Too bad the bolshevik media doesn't think you're important.

When I was growing up and went to a Jewish Day School we had George Washington Weekend in which I had a few days off. For Lincoln you just had his birthday but you didn't have off.

But I will say though that the more I hear about Lincoln the less I like about him. I don't think we should celebrate his birthday. Although if we are going to celebrate Martin Lucifer King then Lincoln is a saint compaired to him. A book called Lincoln Unmasked (which I haven't read but I know some of the negatives) discusses the real Abe Lincoln.

The Civil war was the bloodiest war in American history and many men died on each side. Lincoln himself hated blacks and did want to send them back to Africa. The reason for the Civil War was 2 basic reason's. One was economic states like NY did not want the South to be independent because they had lower tarrifs then the North had and it would effect business in the North if the South was allowed to leave the Union. Secondly, Lincoln did not believe states had the right to remove themselves from the UNion although the original consitution gave them that right. States were suppose to be a check to the Federal Government. Lincoln was affected by people like Napeleon and wanted to expand the FEDERAL GOVENMENT power which would no longer allow states to leave the Union if they left the Federal government was too oppressive.

The slavery issue was not the reason LIncoln and the North went to war with the South. The NOrth had slaves until it wasn't worth it economically. In other countries slavery ended without a war. The reason for the war was money and power. And Lincoln was very power hungry man. Yes, Lincoln did imprison some of his political opponenets and even then that was how Authoritative LIncoln was.

Some of this I read in the Politically Incorrect Guide to AMerican History

In my book club that I belong to THe Conservative Book Club they have a book entitled Lincoln Unmasked
in which they expose the real Abe Lincoln who they think is falsely admired and was not a good President. I would tend to agree from the little I do know.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 09:41:49 PM »
Speilberg is making a movie about Lincoln
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

adam613

« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 09:52:50 PM »
Speilberg will likely never do a movie on the Real George Washington. He was a truly heroic righteous person.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 11:51:57 PM »
Re:  "...Speilberg is making a movie about Lincoln..."

Word in Hollywood is that Steven is now in the casting process.

After hot tempered and seemingly never ending script-reading auditions, production is soon to announce its choice for the role of Lincoln.

Rumoured to be Spielberg's top choice is actor Paul Reubens, though financial backers are pressing for a more proven box-office draw like the Reverend Al Sharpton or Vin Diesel.

The script, based on exhaustive research into every event surrounding Lincoln's life, focuses on Lincoln's "making contact with his true inner self" as a closeted  trans-sexual, his years as a young lawyer in Illinois and his court defense of a devout Muslim jihadist on trial for the honor killing of his wife and 11 children, and then moves to Lincoln's frustrating War years; paying particular attention to "Mary" Todd Lincoln's hiding the fact that she was really a "he", while her husband stalked the streets of Washington disguised as an octaroon.

Stay tuned for a box office smash!