Author Topic: Problem with Palin?  (Read 1652 times)

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Last Edit: September 09, 2008, 02:16:19 AM by Ze'ev »
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
Re: Problem with Palin?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 06:53:28 PM »
Hmm. I would have thought there would be some response to this.

Does nobody care, or do you think it is much ado about nothing?

Personally when I saw that I had some unhappy thoughts, and if it is true I might be hard pressed to vote tfor them.

Then again...it might just be the dem's trying to run a smear campaign...and even if it is true and Palin supported buchanan, she still might be the lesser of two evils.

Would like to know what others here think about this tho!
Thus the Jews struck all their enemies with the sword, killing and destroying; and they did what they pleased to those who hated them.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 02:02:13 PM »
PALIN IS NOT A NAZI, AND TAKES A CONSERVATIVE STAND ON EVERY ISSUE, INCLUDING THE WAR IN IRAQ, AND SUPPORTING ISRAEL..  IN THE CASE OF OBAMA STATING HE WILL STAND WITH THE MUSLIMS, STOP AND THINK ABOUT THE SITUATION ISRAEL AND AMERICA COULD BE IN IF HE IS ELECTED, AND DOES STAND WITH THE MUSLIMS.   HE COULD TRY AND DISMANTLE THE PATRIOT ACT, THAT LISTENS TO TERRORIST CHATTER, ALERTING US TO INCOMING ATTACKS...HE COULD CUT STRATEGIC DEFENSE INITIATIVE (STAR WARS) TO STOP INCOMING ICBMS. HE COULD ALSO CUT NEW TECHNOLOGY IN SPACE, THAT WOULD BE A COUNTER MEASURE AGAINST NUCLEAR ATTACKS, AND HAS VOWED TO DO SO!!!!!!  IN THE CASE OF ISRAEL, OBAMA COULD SAY WE ARE TAKING A DIPLOMATIC PATH, EVEN THOUGH ISRAEL COULD BE UNDER ATTACK FROM ISLAMIC ENEMIES, WOULD HE HELP ISRAEL?????I DO NOT BELIEVE HIM, DUE TO HIS ISLAMIC HERITAGE...  HE COULD SIDE WITH HAMAS, AND HEZBOLLAH.  I AM NOT KIDDING, THIS ELECTION IS MORE ABOUT NATIONAL SECURITY, THAN ANY OTHER ELECTION IN HISTORY......VOTE WISELY, AND USE YOUR HEADS....

D.S.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2008, 02:24:29 PM »
Hmm. I would have thought there would be some response to this.

Does nobody care, or do you think it is much ado about nothing?

Personally when I saw that I had some unhappy thoughts, and if it is true I might be hard pressed to vote tfor them.

Then again...it might just be the dem's trying to run a smear campaign...and even if it is true and Palin supported buchanan, she still might be the lesser of two evils.

Would like to know what others here think about this tho!

It IS actually 'much ado about nothing.'  The selling out of Israel will continue, the marxist destroying machine will continue.  Ze'ev..DONT think too loud, there are GOPers out there, perhaps not here, but out there, yes.  IMO...... BOTH parties are EVIL. People SEEM to FORGET that MCCAIN IS THE ONE RUNNING- Palin is his choice for VICE PRESIDENT.   People DONT realize that this IS hard, for a person with conscience, & this is coming from a person that DOES NOT BELIEVE IN NOT VOTING.  Just WHAT makes people think that ANYONE will stop what is happening? I AM SORRY, but at this point, we just NEED a strong intervention of G-d. PERIOD.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 02:08:54 AM »
There's no problem with Palin.

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2008, 11:59:57 AM »
Thanks for the replies.
I was (and am) trying not to read too much into this, but just wanted some opinions...

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2008, 12:39:13 PM »
Ze'ev, that was proven to be false.  Palin merely wore a Buchanan button when Pat Buchanan came to Alaska to campaign.  But she wrote to the newspaper saying that she did out of politeness, and that it was not be interpreted as an endorsement.  She actually voted for Steve Forbes, and worked on his campaign. 

Furthermore, Bay Buchanan, Pat's sister, has no recollection of Palin being involved in the Buchanan campaign. 

You should also know that Palin signed a resolution in support of Israel for the country's 60th anniversary.  And she also has an Israeli flag in her office.  Read the Jews Against Obama blog for more information. 

Offline Ze'ev

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2008, 12:56:53 PM »
Thanks  for the info Lisa.  I knew about the Israeli flag but that doesn't necessarily mean anything more than her trying to appease Aipac...or some other political reason.
I am glad to know that she did not actually endorse Buchanan tho.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2008, 01:44:30 PM »
If you look on my blog, you'll see that Alaska's Chabad rabbi also had very good things to say about Palin.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2008, 09:45:30 AM »
Ze'ev,

Don't act foolish.  Do not listen to the lies that the major media sources have been spreading about Obama.  Don't fall for it. 

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2008, 11:58:48 AM »

I would welcome the Media shining its light on the positions
of Hussein vs Palin with regard to Israel ......

In fact, they never would come close to scrutinizing or examining
his clearly documented factual statements on Israel.
(not to mention Wright's repeated bashing of Israel)

If they did,  his Jewish support would evaporate

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2008, 03:51:14 PM »
Sarah Palin has ties to the Jewish community in Alaska, has an Israeli flag in the Governors office, and says that the US shouldn't second-guess Israels right to defend herself against Iran. Buchanan is probably horrified of Sarah Palins views on Israel, but knows he would lose his audience faster then US Magazine if he said anything.