Author Topic: Obama is a dirty SOB  (Read 1033 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Obama is a dirty SOB
« on: September 10, 2008, 03:28:02 PM »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Obama is a dirty SOB
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 03:33:47 PM »
He is a dirty sob

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »
I can honestly say Obama isn't even interesting anymore.  He is an angry black muslim, who has always disliked America, (Just like Jeremiah Wright.)  He doesn't act Presidential, he cannot even get his facts right from one minute to the next.  The only thing he does well, is bad-mouth, slander, and lie about his opponents.  There is no inspiration or  leadership, love of America, knowledge on foreign policy, fairness to women, love for the military, love of freedom, in this man.   I'm sick of this guys negativity and hopelessness, and I can't watch him anymore...  He NEVER should have been picked to run for President.  The real American Hero is John Mccain, and we all know he NEVER, NEVER LET HIS COUNTRY DOWN!!!!  PROVEN LEADERSHIP....HOW MANY SLOBS CAN SAY THIS.  SARAH PALIN IS A WINNER.  SHE WILL GET THROUGH THESE ATTACKS, BECAUSE THEY ARE DESPERATE LIES.....HANG IN THERE SARAH.....

VOTE MCCAIN-PALIN--PUT YOUR COUNTRY FIRST....

D.S.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2008, 03:58:02 PM »
  We most DEF need to pray for this woman HARD, b/c he is a moslem, and will not stop, UNTIL he has destroyed her.  I believe as I do in the beginning, that "For such a time as this." Probably at this point, they should jump to the offense, and IF there is ANYTHING, go ahead and air it, it is 100x better than getting ferociously attacked by this filthy g-dless media.  Still she has accepted the VP pos here, so she NEEDS to stay strong, especially being a woman.  THIS, HAS MY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION, now.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates