Author Topic: Can someone try to get a press release here?  (Read 624 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Can someone try to get a press release here?
« on: September 15, 2008, 01:44:11 AM »
Fox news has a section where you can contribute a video or an article.  It's called ureport.

Here is the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/ureport/index.html?ChannelAdminGuid=E87BEF6A-AC76-44AC-A03B-E9255AD81443

I can't do it because I live in Canada (they require an address and some personal information).  If they would look at something that we send them, they might make news out of it, and that could really help our cause.  There are two things that we need to decide:

1)  What should we send them?  Maybe we could send them one of Chaim's videos, or perhaps one of the JTF press releases.  It has got to be something really strong, our most attention grabbing piece.  Before we send them anything, I think we should consider carefully and maybe get some consensus among our members.  I think it needs to be about who we are and why we are agains Obama.

2)  The other question is who would be willing to send them something.  They ask for alot of personal information including phone number and email.  The person who sends them something should be a good spokesperson becaue they might be contacted for more information about JTF, so the person needs to be a good representative for our movement.  Perhaps one of our more senior people would do it.

Anyway, time is running out, so it is important that we get as much of our best information out there, as soon as possible, if we want to have a significant impact on this election.