Author Topic: Ehud "Kike" Olmert has again offered all of Judea, Samaria and Gaza to the muzzi  (Read 1065 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1221142471485&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Smolmert is trying to give away all of Israel so their will be no jews left to indict him.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
What a stupid stupid man he should be taking the land back from the mussies

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Call him Ehud "Dyke" Buttholmert instead. It fits him better--after all, that his what his daughter, Dana, is.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Ehud Smolmet, Ehud Barach, its all the same excrement.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
What these sand monkeys want is EVERY eradicated from this Earth. They don't want parts of Israel, they want ALL of Israel. >:(

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Gayhud "Dyke" Buttholmert is the biggest sand monkey around--worse than Abbas, worse than Sheik Nasrallah, worse than Ahmadinejad. Seriously, the fag should run for the presidency of Hamas when he steps down this month. He'd probably win it, too.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
He will be the first with his back against the wall when the revolution comes.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is so insane! The Quranimals will bomb Israel with short range surface to surface missles from morning to morning. Olmert has lost his mind.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
This is so insane! The Quranimals will bomb Israel with short range surface to surface missles from morning to morning. Olmert has lost his mind.

Olmert is smarter than all of us combined. And he is surely very sane - you don't get to where he is by being a moron. He is a pimp and he is pimping Israel. He is bought and paid for by some force that wants to eliminate Israel. I suspect either by arabs directly or by arabs via a european proxy. I very much suspect that. I talked today to a relative in Israel and she said that now he wants to open borders for reunification of arab families. Whatever left of the pretense of being an Israeli Jew is off - he is a pimp!  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
 :'( I HATE THIS. That is what they are doing here in USA too, PLEASE G-D PLEASE!! PLEASE show up and grant deliverance!!! PLEASE!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Can we give Olmert and any other commie traitors away? Any takers? ???

I can offer you this: :camel: :camel: :camel: :camel: :camel: :camel: :camel:

The terrorists should be chiming in any minute now.............. :::D

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Olmert is smarter than all of us combined. And he is surely very sane - you don't get to where he is by being a moron. He is a pimp and he is pimping Israel. He is bought and paid for by some force that wants to eliminate Israel. I suspect either by arabs directly or by arabs via a european proxy. I very much suspect that. I talked today to a relative in Israel and she said that now he wants to open borders for reunification of arab families. Whatever left of the pretense of being an Israeli Jew is off - he is a pimp!  >:(

If this is true it would be terrible.  :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
  He is forever CURSED.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
:'( I HATE THIS. That is what they are doing here in USA too, PLEASE G-D PLEASE!! PLEASE show up and grant deliverance!!! PLEASE!

Shalom Paulette Sis, may G-d grant your prayers and mine too. I hope all is going well for you and yours. I miss spending time here on the forum and aol, I am so busy getting the house ready I have not had much time for anything else. Talk to you later Paulette and HUGS!

Shalom from Dox