Author Topic: I'm sorry Israel....  (Read 2521 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm sorry Israel....
« on: February 11, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »

Chaimfans awaited apology:

I would like to formally apologize to all the Israeli citizens (and supporters) who might have been offended when I made ignorant, vile remarks about its methods of combat. Thinking back on it, it was merely a comment I made because I was angry yet it meant a lot more. I cannot judge the situation there but many of us can agree that its pretty messed up BUT only in terms of politics and the Arab/Israeli conflict. To be surrounded by a few too many arab countries and generally opposed and hated by all, isn’t a very nice or friendly position to be in. Israel deserves a lot of credit for this, it stands its ground despite being a small country and it hasn’t even been a century since its formation and there has already been a perpetual amount of mass development. I do not believe that this is due to its leaders but to its people, who are ever determined to create a homeland for themselves. After the dire events of the holocaust, its more then they deserve and what the world should give them. I practically EAT MY WORDS when I said that Israel “murdered” children. This was a very ignorant remark, the reminiscence of thousands of heartless suicide bombers tell me otherwise.  History proves to us how Israel has miraculously risen and formed, it doesn’t seem to suggest it was due to so called “luck”, but something more then that. A God given nation. We had studied in history that the jews believed the land of Israel belonged to them since the biblical times but I myself never actually knew that there was such a nation actually called Israel about 3,500 years ago. The torah containing the ten commandments was given to the people here- I think.
You know what, I’m not going to go on for ages…….all I can say is – I’m sorry and repentant and may the God who sent down the torah and created us all, forgive me-.
I have corrected and changed my intentions.

Those who would attain to any marked degree of excellence in a chosen pursuit must work, and work hard for it, prince or peasant.

--------------------------Israel earned it, is all I can say.

Chaimfan has also asked me to apologize for saying Chaim was an extremist- I said nothing of the sort. I think he is a very articulate man and I respect him a great deal.

I’m going to stop here. Chaimfan, you have requested me to apologise, I have but I don’t feel content with it. Don’t get me wrong, I am absolutely SORRY but I don’t want to apologise like this. I feel like I’m sucking up to you ……..i respect you dude but maybe you should try and look for my other apologies in random posts.

Mn I feel moody……… :-\
Massuhdgoodname, genteelgentile, FOTL...i call upon you to lighten up the atmosphere!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Have a great day tomorrow and for tonight, good dreams!

peace,
sarah

p.s. sorry if its not what you expect from me chaimfan, i feel rebellious but what the heck, i know im sorry, so do many other people, so does GOD and at the end of the day, thats what matters.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I'm sorry Israel....
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 05:05:43 PM »
Oh i forgot a very important apology. That was the one to MARZUTRA who when i made the remark about israel, was referring to one of his posts. I am really sorry, if i offended you and want you to know that it wasn't personal. I took for granted ure knowledge.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 12:44:38 AM »
Not entirely adequate, but a start.

I will give you some grace, for now, but we will be scrutinizing every one of your words from here on out. You have a long way to go.

Chaimfan

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 02:45:31 PM »
I imagine that Israel is very used to finding opposition in Europe.

Not that it really cares.  Everyone hates Europe.  :)
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?