Author Topic: Hi from Illinois  (Read 4943 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Hi from Illinois
« on: October 05, 2008, 08:57:44 PM »
Hi, everyone. We believe children are a blessing from the Lord so we have been blessed with six of them. We are born again Christians. We are also homeschoolers because we don't want to send our children to the Cananites in America to be taught. We  love the Jews. It was exciting to find this web page via google search. My children and I are studying the feasts and Jewish customs because we believe that Jesus Christ was the fulfillment of them. We love the Jewish people so much. We support them in prayer and financially via Christian groups. We wish to help protect the Jews and help them in any way  that they need. We often pray for our Heavenly Father to protect His precious people. I hope Palin gets into office because she seems to love the Jewish people as well.  :dance:
« Last Edit: October 05, 2008, 09:05:18 PM by momofsixbabes »

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
Re: Hi from Illinois
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 09:55:02 PM »

Hi and welcome to JTF .

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 10:00:02 PM »
Welcome Aboard!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2008, 10:12:50 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2008, 10:24:51 PM »
Welcome!  Six is quite a bundle there.  My mother had seven of us.  ;D
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2008, 10:43:39 PM »
Welcome.  The best way to support Jews is encourage them to A. be Jewish and B. make Aliyah.   :dance:
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2008, 10:58:53 PM »
Welcome to the forum here...

Homeschooling is such fun!!!  :dance:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 11:03:12 PM »
welcome to the forum  ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 11:11:58 PM »
Welcome!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2008, 08:10:45 AM »
Hello and welcome aboard !

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 02:08:36 PM »
Welcome

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2008, 04:22:46 PM »
Welcome to the movement!
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2008, 08:26:31 AM »
Welcome!!!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2008, 05:05:54 AM »
Shalom Alechem Mom...

Homeschooling is the only way to go these days. My wife is an internet Math teacher and it seems that this is a hot new field. She has just obtained her teaching credentials and the was able to get this job.

muman613

PS: Please refrain from your evangelism on the JTF forum. We dont share your belief in the messiah at all.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2008, 03:17:21 PM »
Shalom Alechem Mom...

Homeschooling is the only way to go these days. My wife is an internet Math teacher and it seems that this is a hot new field. She has just obtained her teaching credentials and the was able to get this job.

muman613

PS: Please refrain from your evangelism on the JTF forum. We dont share your belief in the messiah at all.

Muman, your remark is unnecessary, you will turn people off. We will cross that bridge when we get there, no need to turn off a new member.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2008, 03:19:19 PM »
Shalom Alechem Mom...

muman613

Christians believe in Jesus if you don't like who cares don't post but don't tell people what they should do on the forum

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »
Shalom Alechem Mom...

muman613

All what Muman said is right. Homeschooling or private schools are the only way for good people.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2008, 11:07:51 PM »
Welcome Aboard!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 10:22:16 PM »
Thank you for your welcome and support.  I appreciated your comment.

Offline sunkumvar

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2008, 04:10:14 PM »
I am a Hindu from India.Please understand the Grand Plan of Islam for Europe.More number of Islamic migrants to Aging Europe & producing unlimited kids with unlimited wifes just to take over Europe & make Eurabia.European White women produce more kids with white European guys for Europian pride.Don't fight with your boy friends & Husbands for trivial weekend trips & small issues.Happy family for strong Race. American brothers & Sisters Vote for Republicans save the world. 

GOD BLESS INDIA,ISRAEL,USA & EUROPE

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2008, 05:06:42 PM »
Welcome MO6!