Poll

Do you think these election races go on too long?

Yes!
9 (90%)
No!
0 (0%)
Perhaps!
1 (10%)
I don't know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Election Poll: These Races are too long?  (Read 631 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Election Poll: These Races are too long?
« on: September 16, 2008, 01:32:54 AM »
What is your thought on this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Election Poll: These Races are too long?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 07:21:43 AM »
By the time the election finally happens the candidates are weary and people are tired of hearing about it.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 07:35:09 AM »
Senators and Governors have jobs to do and campaigning takes away from the time they can dedicate to doing their jobs.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 10:48:31 AM »
The election process goes too long, so that whosoever candidate wins the race, he gets wearily and easily accepted by all, I mean G_d forbid if he is not Obama. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 01:55:54 PM »
American media is the dumbest, least informative around. Americans and Canadian are sick of this circus. I can't stand CNN and FOX. Hurricanes, American election are a notable examples of media driven news - they create the false hullabaloos and then report on them, making everyone stupid while skipping the real news. 2 years non-stop coverage of election! 2 days, non-stop coverage of hurricane. Where CNN camera are placed is more important to report than a formation of a coalition in Zimbabwe, latest development in technology, European news, Wall Street fiasco, etc.

As much as I don't like BBC political bias, they are the only one to watch in English if you want to know what world's affairs. Deutsche Welle in English are excellent and more balanced than BBC skunks..

:fist:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot