Author Topic: I Need Everyone's Help With Some Moonbat Commenters On My Blog  (Read 2581 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
I have been posting extensively about the Sean Bell case on my blog.  And it go without saying that I have strongly defended those police officers for their actions outside that strip club in Jamaica Queens that night. 

Anyway, the moonbats have taken offense to one of my posts, and I have been responding to them.  But I think you all might want to join in as well. Let's be firm, but polite.  I blog as "Zelda."  Here's the link:

http://www.theurbangrindblog.com/?p=1734#comment-26372

Thanks guys!

Lisa

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
Re: I Need Everyone's Help With Some Moonbat Commenters On My Blog
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2007, 07:03:21 PM »
Lisa,

Has anyone done so yet?  I know nothing of the case and the discussions there are lengthy.  I always have support for the police in their dealings with apes.  I put aside my own personal quarrels with the police when it comes to important things like keeping apes off the streets.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2007, 07:10:04 PM »
Someone says on your blog, 'Fact: 3 of the 5 police have been indicted - all three undercover detectives — two black men and a white man'

Why should we care if black cops are shooting black criminals?

I hope all [censored] shoot each other.

I wonder if there were any blondes gyrating on the long black poles in the strip club.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2007, 09:12:17 PM »
Fruit,

That was my blog friend Joe (a Marine).  The reason he brought it up was because another commenter compared the NYC police to the KKK.  So I asked that woman if a black officer can also be considered KKK if he goes off the liberal plantation. 

Basically they want to make it appear as if racist white policemen just shot these unarmed black men for no reason.  But the fact is, that Sean Bell rammed his vehicle into a police van twice.  Then one of the cops jumped on top of Bell's car, flashed his badge and asked them to come out.  They did not listen, and they believed the people in the car were armed, so the police shot them. 

The media goes on and on about he he was killed the day of his wedding.  Well the fact is, Bell had already sired two illegitimate children with this girlfriend (who has now decided to take his last name), and chose to go to a strip club which was under police investigation for drug dealing and prostitution.  Furthermore, all three of the men in the car had prior criminal records. 

So as I see it, these idiots used deadly force against police officers, and it was returned in kind. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2007, 09:13:25 PM »
Fruit, what personal quarrels do you have against the police? 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2007, 09:24:45 PM »
Fruit,

That was my blog friend Joe (a Marine).  The reason he brought it up was because another commenter compared the NYC police to the KKK.  So I asked that woman if a black officer can also be considered KKK if he goes off the liberal plantation. 

Basically they want to make it appear as if racist white policemen just shot these unarmed black men for no reason.  But the fact is, that Sean Bell rammed his vehicle into a police van twice.  Then one of the cops jumped on top of Bell's car, flashed his badge and asked them to come out.  They did not listen, and they believed the people in the car were armed, so the police shot them. 

The media goes on and on about he he was killed the day of his wedding.  Well the fact is, Bell had already sired two illegitimate children with this girlfriend (who has now decided to take his last name), and chose to go to a strip club which was under police investigation for drug dealing and prostitution.  Furthermore, all three of the men in the car had prior criminal records. 

So as I see it, these idiots used deadly force against police officers, and it was returned in kind. 

Lisa

It sounds clear cut to me.  :)  Of course the media has to put a big spin on such a major event.  I remember watching a video on Youtube, someone was going around NYC asking people what they were grateful for.  An ugly [censored] said, 'I'm grateful that the cops haven't shot my son dozens of times like they do to all the other black people' or something like that.  It won't be long before the police are not allowed to shoot at [censored] at all, regardless of the threat they pose!

It's insane ... but the most insane thing is the lengths to which white liberals will go to rationalize the madness to themselves.  I suppose if they faced up to the truth it would depress them - so they always 'have' to believe in [censored] innocence. 

Some people are unable to cope with senselessness and madness.  But senseless violence is what [censored] and their Arab brethren specialize in.  :) 

My one thing about the police is that they tend to lack independence and will serve whichever political party is in power.  Sometimes that's good but often it means they become the SS division for the liberal politicians in power.