Author Topic: Obama is Idolator besides being Evil  (Read 669 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Obama is Idolator besides being Evil
« on: September 16, 2008, 01:13:58 PM »
Shalom,

I read this somewhere in a comment on a forum. I did some research and it turns out Obama has a gold idol of the Indian gourd *anuman {I will not spell it because I do not condone idolatry in the least, but the name of the gourd is similar to my last name}.

Apparently Obama is so into this idol that he carries with him lockets of the monkey gourds hair in his pocket as a talisman.

From FreeRepublic: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/2036258/posts

Obama to get *anuman idol

NEW DELHI: With Democrat senator Barack Obama busy in the run-up to the US presidential polls, a group of well-wishers in the capital have decided to send him a symbol of his lucky charm, Lord *anuman, to help him emerge victorious.

Obama's representative Carolyn Sauvage-Mar on Tuesday received a gold-plated two-feet-high idol which she will pass it on to the Obama after it is sanctified.

The idol is being presented to Obama as he is reported to be a Lord *anuman devotee and carries with him a locket of the monkey god along with other good luck charms.

An hour-long prayer meeting to sanctify the idol was earlier organised at Sankat Mochan Dham and by Congress leader Brijmohan Bhama, Balmiki Samaj and the temple's priests.

"Obama has deep faith in Lord *anuman and that is why we are presenting an idol of *anuman to him," said Bhama.

Accepting the souvenir, Sauvage-Mar, who is chairperson of Democrats Abroad-India, said, "Obama has extended his thanks for the support."

However, questions on Obama's religious beliefs elicited just a smile from Sauvage-Mar, apparently to avoid controversy back home where the Democrat senator is pitted against the Republican Party's John McCain in the Presidential polls.

The idol will be kept at the temple for 11 more days and then sent to US.

"We will perform the prayers for 11 days and then hand the idol to Carolyn who will send it to Obama," said the temple priest.

This is just SICK! Obama IS an Idolator besides being a muslim! What kind of fool does he take the world for? He is hedging his religious bets by trying to appease all the gourds. We all know that there is ONLY ONE! May Obama be burned for his hypocritical ways.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Obama is Idolator besides being Evil
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 01:19:30 PM »
Obama is faceless. He would worship Micky Mouse for a few additional votes.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 01:21:35 PM »
Obama is faceless. He would worship Micky Mouse for a few additional votes.  >:(

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2008, 02:52:02 PM »
Not many years ago, this kind of news story about any American political leader (much less a man with a real shot at the White House) would have been alarming.  I regret to say that dabbling in such dark stuff is viewed by many people today (particularly young people) as being a sign of openness and inclusion.  And as you surely know, 'tolerance' no longer means 'live and let live', but has now been expanded to mean 'you must accept such silliness as equal to your own faith'.

And I further regret to say that there are many ministers of the word who would not be alarmed by this news.  They have chosen conformance with the world.  For example (and sadly, only one of many possible examples), the Catholic higher-ups responsible for operating the Fatima shrine in Portugal allowed a group of Hindus to perform some pagan ritual at their shrine, in the name of the new gods named Tolerance, Openness Inclusion, and Diversity.

This news story will not hit the mainstream press, not because they're looking to shield Obama, but  because the mainstream press cannot grasp that there are still some 'troglodytes' (ie, people like us on this board) who refuse today's modern definition of tolerance.  And I regret to say that most Americans would think nothing of this also.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 03:01:38 PM »
Not many years ago, this kind of news story about any American political leader (much less a man with a real shot at the White House) would have been alarming.  I regret to say that dabbling in such dark stuff is viewed by many people today (particularly young people) as being a sign of openness and inclusion.  And as you surely know, 'tolerance' no longer means 'live and let live', but has now been expanded to mean 'you must accept such silliness as equal to your own faith'.

And I further regret to say that there are many ministers of the word who would not be alarmed by this news.  They have chosen conformance with the world.  For example (and sadly, only one of many possible examples), the Catholic higher-ups responsible for operating the Fatima shrine in Portugal allowed a group of Hindus to perform some pagan ritual at their shrine, in the name of the new gods named Tolerance, Openness Inclusion, and Diversity.

This news story will not hit the mainstream press, not because they're looking to shield Obama, but  because the mainstream press cannot grasp that there are still some 'troglodytes' (ie, people like us on this board) who refuse today's modern definition of tolerance.  And I regret to say that most Americans would think nothing of this also.

Ithica-37,

I will state without fear that Hashem, in his Holy Torah, has forbidden the Jew from any relationship with Idolatry. This is a sin which a Jew would rather die before he/she commits idolatry. We are commanded to destroy the idols of the pagans, smash them to the ground. There is no room for tolerance of Idolatry in the Jewish mindset. It is the MOST WICKED of things and Hashem abhors more than any other sin.

I will rebuke Obama and if he doesnt renounce his idols he is wicked, there is no doubt.

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14