Author Topic: The real reason Demoncrats/Communists love foriegn oil.  (Read 491 times)

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
The real reason Demoncrats/Communists love foriegn oil.
« on: September 17, 2008, 03:12:43 PM »
Does it not surprise you all that Pelosi and her comrades in the Demoncrat/Communist/traitor party will only allow drilling 50 miles off the coast and only if states go along with the drilling.  Does this not sound like they are trying to impede funding from getting into the hands of the Islamic army/terrorist.  They know that the only way we can truly defeat and destroy Islam and it's evil army, is to cut off the source of funding for their operations.  They are bound and determined to see AMERICA lose this war.  If this happens, they will either convert to Islam/Nazism or get beheaded.  But they don't think this will happen to them since they are "good people," unlike those mean and evil Republicans.  Give me a break!  They are so ignorant in their thinking that it makes me sick sometimes.  They actually think they will be spared from the carnage and atrocities that will take place if Islam/Nazis take over AMERICA.  They just simply put them on Welfare and give them food stamps.  That's the only solution the Demoncrats can come up with, that or pretend it's another drug induced bad dream.  Anyway, this is my opinion of why the Demoncrats don't want to be free of the foriegn oil addiction. 
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel